PDA

View Full Version : OC

Havoc
01-07-2015, 07:38 PM
I need an OC (original character). When I get some OCs I like I will add a poll to this thread.

Liammagoo
01-07-2015, 08:00 PM
Xevius, an ancient demon from the sands of time, has awoken from his near-eternal slumber, with one goal: Destroy life as we know it. To do this, he morphed himself into a small child to blend in. He was taken in by a man and woman, falsely assumed to be an orphan. Xevius grew up with them, and noticed the kindness and love they were giving him. After almost a year, he plotted to kill them, and resume the rest of the world.

While the mother and farther were asleep, he crept up into them, a razor blade in his hand. He aimed for the heart of the two people, and prepared to stab them both there. He then remembered what they did for him: The presents he received, those strange gummy foods that tasted lovely, and that odd sock that was filled with presents not so long ago. A tear trickled in his once, soulless eye, and he threw the razor out of the window, and went back. The next day, he left a note, telling them who he really was, and how they have changed him. Attached to the note, was a portrait of the three, smiling together. Xevius had left the building, and went to the mountains to help the people that have helped him see the love in the world.

Once a child, forever a guardian. A guardian from hell.

Havoc
01-08-2015, 02:30 PM
Bump Bump!

Havoc
01-11-2015, 01:28 AM
Bumpity Bump!

Mark Chong
01-11-2015, 02:18 AM
Xevius, an ancient demon from the sands of time, has awoken from his near-eternal slumber, with one goal: Destroy life as we know it. To do this, he morphed himself into a small child to blend in. He was taken in by a man and woman, falsely assumed to be an orphan. Xevius grew up with them, and noticed the kindness and love they were giving him. After almost a year, he plotted to kill them, and resume the rest of the world.

While the mother and farther were asleep, he crept up into them, a razor blade in his hand. He aimed for the heart of the two people, and prepared to stab them both there. He then remembered what they did for him: The presents he received, those strange gummy foods that tasted lovely, and that odd sock that was filled with presents not so long ago. A tear trickled in his once, soulless eye, and he threw the razor out of the window, and went back. The next day, he left a note, telling them who he really was, and how they have changed him. Attached to the note, was a portrait of the three, smiling together. Xevius had left the building, and went to the mountains to help the people that have helped him see the love in the world.

Once a child, forever a guardian. A guardian from hell.
Ehhhhhh...
Once upon a time, u see nothing cos universe has been consumed by me:crazy:

CoryT
01-11-2015, 02:29 AM
My leg guy

load of barnacles guy

chuchu
moblin
Zora
Deku
rito

Tbh these are zelda tribes/enemies

yeah dont look those up either, ya know... alot of Devinart..

Be Kirito from SAO

MrSword48
01-11-2015, 02:53 AM
My leg guy

load of barnacles guy

chuchu
moblin
Zora
Deku
rito

Tbh these are zelda tribes/enemies

yeah dont look those up either, ya know... alot of Devinart..

Be Kirito from SAO

No, be a ReDead.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110702200953/zelda/images/e/e5/ReDead_(The_Wind_Waker).png

CoryT
01-11-2015, 02:56 AM
No, be a ReDead.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110702200953/zelda/images/e/e5/ReDead_(The_Wind_Waker).png

Wasn't expecting that...sent chills throughout my body

hmmm what about that guy from Cowboy bebop