PDA

View Full Version : Taking a very long break...

EasykGT
01-09-2015, 01:36 AM
I am not quitting completely, I just need couple of months break from the forums, I have my reasons and when I say my reason I am actaully raging..here we go.
1. I am getting a job quite soon so that would be one of the reasons for my inactive, I will still be in game though..
2. I have 2 unit exams all next week and I need to study hard for this.

3. This is a drama type of reason so if your here to post mean stuff then I suggest you not read this.
I am warning you I am taking a long break because of most of you who gave me such a hard time on the forums and in game. @QuickCrafter: This is mostly because of you, all you do is find stupid agruements with me and reply to all my threads with such negativity, you wouldnt leave me alone and your such an idiot, you even have no idea what a good person is. Hypocrite....
@Bejewled: I know I have scammed you and I swear to my life that I am sorry, but it seems like my rare donations isnt good enough, is it? why the heck cant you just leave the past and move on? you want more then donations, you want revenge, all because of you I have lost 3 very good friends, your trying to make me lose my friends, leave the past alone!!!! I am lucky MagicalFishy still is my friend, he has a strong heart.
@Gabe/XxSecretGxX: Stop trying to protect your reputation by making stupid lies and exuses just for my rep to go down, why didnt you just admit what you have done? Those people who have actaully admitted thier crime has guts, I did admit that I scammed, now how about you?
Now, these forums are full of idiots and hypocrites, I had enough of all you dumb spammers, maybe when I come back it will be all better? :mad::mad::mad:

Thank you for those of you that are my friends and that have been there for me, you guys are real life saviors :D
I will be back in a few months....maybe, it all depends about my life.
Adios amigos :wave:

LolDawn
01-09-2015, 01:41 AM
I am not quitting completely, I just need couple of months break from the forums, I have my reasons and when I say my reason I am actaully raging..here we go.
1. I am getting a job quite soon so that would be one of the reasons for my inactive, I will still be in game though..

3. This is a drama type of reason so if your here to post mean stuff then I suggest you not read this.
I am warning you I am taking a long break because of most of you who gave me such a hard time on the forums and in game. @QuickCrafter: This is mostly because of you, all you do is find stupid agruements with me and reply to all my threads with such negativity, you wouldnt leave me alone and your such an idiot, you even have no idea what a good person is. Hypocrite....
@Bejewled: I know I have scammed you and I swear to my life that I am sorry, but it seems like my rare donations isnt good enough, is it? why the heck cant you just leave the past and move on? you want more then donations, you want revenge, all because of you I have lost 3 very good friends, your trying to make me lose my friends, leave the past alone!!!! I am lucky MagicalFishy still is my friend, he has a strong heart.
@Gabe/XxSecretGxX: Stop trying to protect your reputation by making stupid lies and exuses just for my rep to go down, why didnt you just admit what you have done? Those people who have actaully admitted thier crime has guts, I did admit that I scammed, now how about you?
Now, these forums are full of idiots and hypocrites, I had enough of all you dumb spammers, maybe when I come back it will be all better? :mad::mad::mad:

Thank you for those of you that are my friends and that have been there for me, you guys are real life saviors :D

Cya soon Silent :wave:

Magicalfishy
01-09-2015, 01:44 AM
Don't go EasyK. :cry:

_Lennart_
01-09-2015, 01:50 AM
i will always remember the time, me you and 978

and some others

were dressed like new people and were like them too

then played the most stupid dropgame,

ever.

ciao

Bejewled
01-09-2015, 01:54 AM
Again stop acting like you gave me rare donations. 3 wls of stuff. Fine whateve idgaf anymore.Im back where i started.
i do gaf about YOU still bringing this up and then get mad at me for bringing it up.
and i didnt make you lose 3 friends, i have no idea *** that is about.
Alos never said i wanted revenge or more donations.

Mr.Hankey
01-09-2015, 01:55 AM

Glad to see you stand up and give them a little taste of the other side of you. :)

Spotlight
01-09-2015, 01:58 AM
EasyK please help me, Splushie won't stop shipping me with you.

syrup
01-09-2015, 01:59 AM

bcuz it looks like some yaoi manga picture

yaoi is good

grease up an squeal for me

QuickCrafter
01-09-2015, 02:13 AM
About time you leave :hat:

You call me an idiot? Have you seen your posts..? Also please don't use words that you don't know the meaning to. What word? Hypocrite, how am I one? Learn what a good person is? Did you not grief TK69 or scam others..? You shouldn't speak. You make a statement about me which is completely trash. Then you have your friend/alt trash talk to me.

EasykGT
01-09-2015, 02:13 AM
Again stop acting like you gave me rare donations. 3 wls of stuff. Fine whateve idgaf anymore.Im back where i started.
i do gaf about YOU still bringing this up and then get mad at me for bringing it up.
and i didnt make you lose 3 friends, i have no idea *** that is about.
Alos never said i wanted revenge or more donations.

I thought after when I gave you 5 pure wls and cape everything will be back to normal, I guess it isnt....

QuickCrafter
01-09-2015, 02:16 AM
Glad to see you stand up and give them a little taste of the other side of you. :)

The idiotic side.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought after when I gave you 5 pure wls and cape everything will be back to normal, I guess it isnt....

Such naivety. Oh I'm just going to scam you then pay you some items to compensate and that makes things okie dokie.

LifeSupport
01-09-2015, 02:20 AM
Lol. Forumers won't get nicer.

EasykGT
01-09-2015, 02:42 AM
The idiotic side.

- - - Updated - - -

Such naivety. Oh I'm just going to scam you then pay you some items to compensate and that makes things okie dokie.

This is pretty much why I hate your guts....

Ttigerxenvy
01-09-2015, 02:47 AM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SEEE YOU SOOONNN:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave: lol and good luck on the exams studying for them was a pain in the but XD

MisterBear
01-09-2015, 02:50 AM

Items won't change people's actions and feelings. Unless they're greedy.

QuickCrafter
01-09-2015, 02:51 AM
This is pretty much why I hate your guts....

Ouch. That stings.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
01-09-2015, 02:56 AM
See ya later alligator.

Mr.Hankey
01-09-2015, 03:21 AM
Ouch. That stings.

She's had enough of you picking on her dude..

craft3d
01-09-2015, 03:35 AM
See ya later alligator.

Not for a while, crocidile.

Concept
01-09-2015, 06:35 AM

LELELELELELELELEL

Spotlight
01-09-2015, 06:40 AM
About time you leave :hat:

You call me an idiot? Have you seen your posts..? Also please don't use words that you don't know the meaning to. What word? Hypocrite, how am I one? Learn what a good person is? Did you not grief TK69 or scam others..? You shouldn't speak. You make a statement about me which is completely trash. Then you have your friend/alt trash talk to me.

Don't be a jerk, people can change.
I scammed when I first started, I'm sure you did in one way as well.

TheKill69
01-09-2015, 11:02 AM
I don't care of the amount of things that you scammed to me
But the move was unexpected and dissapointing

Once someone scams i don't think there's a way to be good again

QuickCrafter
01-09-2015, 11:39 AM
Don't be a jerk, people can change.
I scammed when I first started, I'm sure you did in one way as well.

Actually, I did not. I don't believe in the people can change thing. They only get better at hiding who they really are.

- - - Updated - - -

She's had enough of you picking on her dude..

Thanks for clarifying that up, I was so confused.:o

EasykGT
01-10-2015, 12:19 AM
Note: I might only be on the forums just to show case my worlds.

Bejewled
01-11-2015, 07:02 PM
Wrong thread, sowy

ParkourDevil
01-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Can you guys just freaking stop, we DON'T want to hear your little useless fight! If you want to fight, use Private Messaging system! Gosh:nope: