PDA

View Full Version : I'm done...

Telman
01-13-2015, 06:44 AM
Drama is 't fun for me, and I realized my days in these forums are done. I might come to possibly make marketplace threads, but otherwise, I'm fed up with the idiocy and false assumptions occurring in these forums. I'm apparently a scammer now, according to forumers. Great. Bye. And I' sorry for the hate I put upon most of you guys, especially you, Solorien. Also, I'm not quitting the game.

Moshpit
01-13-2015, 09:43 AM
Drama is 't fun for me, and I realized my days in these forums are done. I might come to possibly make marketplace threads, but otherwise, I'm fed up with the idiocy and false assumptions occurring in these forums. I'm apparently a scammer now, according to forumers. Great. Bye. And I' sorry for the hate I put upon most of you guys, especially you, Solorien. Also, I'm not quitting the game.
I think your issue is you don't know how to properly talk. You come off as rude and your quick to jump at someone's throat for stating there opinion. Judging from the ice rod thread you made, people were hesitant which is understandable but then you started to lash out on anyone who posted there thoughts. Personal attacks are a great way to lose any proper debate. Also dont think anyone thought you were a scammer simply was taking precautionary measures incase you are.

Ps.You say you don't like drama but somehow I always find your name in drama threads, do you only like drama when its not about you?

BlaZinG
01-13-2015, 09:57 AM

K thanks bye.

Jk jk.

Bye telman.

- - - Updated - - -

I think your issue is you don't know how to properly talk. You come off as rude and your quick to jump at someone's throat for stating there opinion. Judging from the ice rod thread you made, people were hesitant which is understandable but then you started to lash out on anyone who posted there thoughts. Personal attacks are a great way to lose any proper debate. Also dont think anyone thought you were a scammer simply was taking precautionary measures incase you are.

Ps.You say you don't like drama but somehow I always find your name in drama threads, do you only like drama when its not about you?

Don't. Just. Don't.

Mark Chong
01-13-2015, 11:14 AM
Ehhhhh
Wot?
Wot?
Wait wot?
Ehhhhh

Telman
01-13-2015, 10:13 PM

Okay, first off, learn to read. I apologized for what I did, but you ignore it didn't you? Ya, now that's your problem. You can't handle a simple apologize, and you go onto attacking someone when they say they're leaving. I patently stated that I don't like drama anymore, please read. And just because I argue with people, doesn't mean I like drama, it means I'm trying to prove my point. Now stop causing unnecessary drama. I made this thread to apologize. Now please don't talk behind my back so I can come off clean and leave the forums.

EasykGT
01-13-2015, 10:40 PM

Sad to see you leaving the forums...
At least you will be in game :) we should meet!!

Pentonix
01-14-2015, 10:00 AM
You're done with what? Yourself? No one is to blame here except maybe you for posting that thread in the first place. Sure, ask someone to lend you their ice rod. But you ask them to lend it for a bad reason and then you ask why people are so skeptical? It's pretty obvious that posting a thread to everyone about lending items is going to generate a bit of skepticism, so why get mad at everyone else for being cautious? And no one ever said you were a scammer. (Okay, maybe one guy who no one knows anyway.) Only that you were asking to borrow items for no good reason and to people who you mostly don't know. And leaving the forums because one or two people called you a scammer isn't a good reason either.

No offence

BlaZinG
01-14-2015, 10:06 AM
You're done with what? Yourself? No one is to blame here except maybe you for posting that thread in the first place. Sure, ask someone to lend you their ice rod. But you ask them to lend it for a bad reason and then you ask why people are so skeptical? It's pretty obvious that posting a thread to everyone about lending items is going to generate a bit of skepticism, so why get mad at everyone else for being cautious? And no one ever said you were a scammer. (Okay, maybe one guy who no one knows anyway.) Only that you were asking to borrow items for no good reason and to people who you mostly don't know. And leaving the forums because one or two people called you a scammer isn't a good reason either.

No offence

Ok .

Telman
01-14-2015, 03:20 PM

No offence

I'm leaving the forums because most people hate me. And I did expect skepticism, I just didn't expect to be called a scammer.

Pentonix
01-14-2015, 07:15 PM
I'm leaving the forums because most people hate me. And I did expect skepticism, I just didn't expect to be called a scammer.

As I said before, only one person called you a scammer:sweatdrop:

Magicalfishy
01-14-2015, 09:51 PM

You're not a scammer just because you posted a borrowing thread... sheesh some forumers are completely irrelevant of peoples' feelings and if they are really scammers or not. Don't let them tell you who you are Telman, they don't even know you.

Areodax
01-14-2015, 10:08 PM
your siggy annoys me ...(no offense)

How hypocritical.

Yours annoys me more. And Solorien hates long signatures. :whistling:

iCrystalCat
01-15-2015, 03:52 AM
How hypocritical.

Yours annoys me more. And Solorien hates long signatures. :whistling:

That's why I made mine out of spoilers.

Brennanber
01-15-2015, 03:59 AM
Okay, first off, learn to read. I apologized for what I did, but you ignore it didn't you? Ya, now that's your problem. You can't handle a simple apologize, and you go onto attacking someone when they say they're leaving. I patently stated that I don't like drama anymore, please read. And just because I argue with people, doesn't mean I like drama, it means I'm trying to prove my point. Now stop causing unnecessary drama. I made this thread to apologize. Now please don't talk behind my back so I can come off clean and leave the forums.

Talk behind your back? Did he not just post right on your thread? Theres not much more story than to what he said. Handling an "apologize" doesnt mean to-. He was telling you that you're looking at it wrong. Its nice that you're putting all this behind you though.

Berenice
01-16-2015, 03:13 AM

You're third gif annoys me

iCrystalCat
01-16-2015, 03:36 AM
You're third gif annoys me

http://i57.tinypic.com/244sd5e.gif

EasykGT
01-16-2015, 03:40 AM

You should take a look at your siggy before accusing someone else's siggy....
Its to long, at least put it in a spoiler.