PDA

View Full Version : Gaming & parents

26FtW26
01-13-2015, 08:08 PM
So I am a big gamer. Not physically, I just like games a lot. But well, my parents really dunt like dat :/
My dad is mad every time I buy a pixel-y game. He finds that the games with the best graphics are the only good games.
Today I bought The Escapist (12 euros) and my dad said he would rather buy Far Cry 4 than that. Meh, I had money on my Steam account so I bought it anyway! XD

If you happen to be a gamer, or just love videogames, what do ur parent(s) think of it?

Solsagann
01-13-2015, 08:21 PM
Luckily, my parents are gamers themselves. They started with the AMIGA (yeah sooooo old). My dad mostly plays MMO, he started in the early 00's with Anarchy Online and plays with me in Final Fantasy XIV. My mom is more into RPG, she really liked Dragon Age.
They both have a gaming PC, actually there are 4 computers in my house. And 3 laptops. And 3 iPads.
So yeah, this is kind of a gaming family.

26FtW26
01-13-2015, 08:41 PM
Luckily, my parents are gamers themselves. They started with the AMIGA (yeah sooooo old). My dad mostly plays MMO, he started in the early 00's with Anarchy Online and plays with me in Final Fantasy XIV. My mom is more into RPG, she really liked Dragon Age.
They both have a gaming PC, actually there are 4 computers in my house. And 3 laptops. And 3 iPads.
I am 100% jelly right now.

_Lennart_
01-13-2015, 08:57 PM
They do not like me flying german planes

craft3d
01-13-2015, 11:27 PM
They do not like me flying german planes

That's sad.

Brennanber
01-14-2015, 04:23 AM
If those old jewl matcher games count as anything, they enjoy games somewhat.

atwistoffate
01-14-2015, 04:24 AM

Adopt me. :eek:

Applez
01-14-2015, 04:46 AM
So I am a big gamer. Not physically, I just like games a lot. But well, my parents really dunt like dat :/
My dad is mad every time I buy a pixel-y game. He finds that the games with the best graphics are the only good games.
Today I bought The Escapist (12 euros) and my dad said he would rather buy Far Cry 4 than that. Meh, I had money on my Steam account so I bought it anyway! XD

If you happen to be a gamer, or just love videogames, what do ur parent(s) think of it?

*jumps of cliff*