PDA

View Full Version : Strangest dream you've ever had

SuperJ
01-16-2015, 08:34 PM
what's the strangest dream you have ever had? All of my dreams are strange, all of them. They are so messed up I can't even explain them in words. So what are your's? They must be appropriate please. :hat:

Solsagann
01-16-2015, 09:25 PM
First of all, I'm a big cinema fan. I've seen a lot of movies and I'd like to become a director myselft in the future.

One day I had a strange dream. I was at the Oscar Ceremony, and for some reasons I won one shiny trophy. I got teleported (it always happen it dreams hehe) in front of the whole crowd. I don't remember if there was actual celebrities but more like a lot of guys in smoking and a lot of girls in white dress.
I had to make a speech, and of course I didn't know what to say. I said "thank you" and then...

Everyone screamed.

I tried to run away, but heh, looks like I couldn't and I was so scared, I felt like someone started to chase me. Then everything turned black and I woke up.
Hopefully my future oscar ceremony will be better. :crazy:

PURPLE585
01-16-2015, 09:26 PM
I found the secret of life, durt.

PolarisHD
01-16-2015, 09:36 PM
I was in a queue and then suddenly I became naked. Then after some time, my clothes were back on then I was naked again. ;-;

Another strange dream I had is when I saw Godzilla walking outside my window, then we went to the car and there was a T-Rex chasing us. Idk what happened next.

Mahmoud
01-16-2015, 09:38 PM
Becoming a haunted killer ghost?
IDK I had it today xD
or Being in an adventure with scooby doo also today xD. It was a nightmare xD

PolarisHD
01-16-2015, 09:43 PM
Reminds me of this really old dream of mine where I was at the swimming pool and I lost my swimming trunks :panic: not really pleasant (plus I was pretty shy then :ninja: )

I heard that those kind of dreams has a meaning. Too lazy to Google it right now. xP

_Lennart_
01-16-2015, 09:55 PM
i slept

dremt i was falling

woke up
there is a special name for those i forgot Lol

PURPLE585
01-16-2015, 10:06 PM
One time, I was a dead guy wandering around the world.

lolgal96
01-16-2015, 11:11 PM
once i had a dream when i was like 7 that i went to school and everyone was naked. but back then i wasn't aware that boys had different parts, so we all looked like girls in my mind

Mark Chong
01-17-2015, 12:12 AM
Sitting on the bus
Then the sit belt disappeared
Started rolling in the bus
Cannot move/paralyzed while my body rolled around

amebapiz
01-17-2015, 12:15 AM
The strangest dream I've had was me in the school walking while fapping.

Spotlight
01-17-2015, 12:18 AM
Not really a dream, but I woke up and had sleep paralysis, where I was half conscious and half not. I couldn't move at all and I had a hallucination of a ghost looking creature slowly coming towards me till I woke up fully.
It's happened to me 3 times.

iCrystalCat
01-17-2015, 12:18 AM
The strangest room I've ever had is.... I woke up in the middl of the night and saw a potatoe fly around my room.

SuperJ
01-17-2015, 12:22 AM
Not really a dream, but I woke up and had sleep paralysis, where I was half conscious and half not. I couldn't move at all and I had a hallucination of a ghost looking creature slowly coming towards me till I woke up fully.
It's happened to me 3 times.That sounds so creepy. But I'd wake up out out of dat paralysis and slap dat ghost silly.:whistling:

CoryT
01-17-2015, 12:24 AM
I slipped off the Eiffle Tower while playing spirt tracks and died

Areodax
01-17-2015, 01:29 AM
I went inside a warehouse, probably looking for something. Then I realized there's a T-rex staring right at me. I RAN LIKE USAIN BOLT.

It was horrifying, unless it was like that Tom and Jerry cartoon.

SuperJ
01-17-2015, 01:41 AM
I went inside a warehouse, probably looking for something. Then I realized there's a T-rex staring right at me. I RAN LIKE USAIN BOLT.

It was horrifying, unless it was like that Tom and Jerry cartoon.How come everyone is having all these T-Rex dreams. XD

amebapiz
01-17-2015, 02:19 AM
My dreams are all about fapping.

raqk
01-17-2015, 02:26 AM
all my dreams are in the same 3 places... all of them. I don't remember my dreams very well after waking up, but I do remember that they are always in the same places, and I find that strange.

BlaZinG
01-17-2015, 05:13 AM
what's the strangest dream you have ever had? All of my dreams are strange, all of them. They are so messed up I can't even explain them in words. So what are your's? They must be appropriate please. :hat:

Uhm... Yeah you don't want to know.

darkscythe
01-17-2015, 07:00 AM
About few month ago, I watched scooby do before going to sleep, I dreamt that I was in a costume of.. me ._.
And then I was scaring some peeps, after that, scooby doo and the gang appeared out of nowhere and took off my mask, and they said, "Aha, I knew it" and then Velma's head popped off to reveal a ghost thingy, then I woke up ._.