PDA

View Full Version : Your 10 favourite games?

Krideez
01-19-2015, 05:32 AM
Im curious what games people play.

I have quitted some of these games but heres my top 10 list; from Last to first..

10. The walking dead (the story is amazing, so emotional :D)

9. Speed Runners (fun with friends)

8. Team Fortress 2 (i dont play that much anymore but i used to play it all day everyday :D)

7. Maplestory (ohh all the hours i spend leveling on this game back then...)

6. DayZ (propably higher soon when its ready, so laggy still)

5. Counter-Strike Source (after 1k hours i got bored and went to CS:GO)

4. Torchlight 2 (i used to love RPG games, but not that much anymore. But this game, is something i could play aaaaaalll dayy)

3. Battlefield Heroes (p2w but fun as hell. And its free. I love getting new weapons and keewling peeps)

2. Growtopia (i think 1,5k hours and 400 euros spend to it says something. Forgot my friends after starting this game)

1. Counter-Strike Global Offensive (Mom: Go outside! Me: I JUST STARTED A MATCH YOU BLEEP BLEEP YOU NEVER LET ME PLAY BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP FOR BLEEP SAKE)

Metalwire
01-19-2015, 05:34 AM
Im curious what games people play.

I have quitted some of these games but heres my top 10 list; from Last to first..

10. The walking dead (the story is amazing, so emotional :D)

9. Speed Runners (fun with friends)

8. Team Fortress 2 (i dont play that much anymore but i used to play it all day everyday :D)

7. Maplestory (ohh all the hours i spend leveling on this game back then...)

6. DayZ (propably higher soon when its ready, so laggy still)

5. Counter-Strike Source (after 1k hours i got bored and went to CS:GO)

4. Torchlight 2 (i used to love RPG games, but not that much anymore. But this game, is something i could play aaaaaalll dayy)

3. Battlefield Heroes (p2w but fun as hell. And its free. I love getting new weapons and keewling peeps)

2. Growtopia (i think 1,5k hours and 400 euros spend to it says something. Forgot my friends after starting this game)

1. Counter-Strike Global Offensive (Mom: Go outside! Me: I JUST STARTED A MATCH YOU BLEEP BLEEP YOU NEVER LET ME PLAY BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP FOR BLEEP SAKE)

1. Walking dead
2.clash of clans
3. Graal era
4. Last of us
5.defiance
6.fifa14
7.game of war fire age
8. Growtopia
9. Assasins creed unity
10. Idk last one honestly all games are great

HerobrineFan
01-19-2015, 05:48 AM
10-Mario

9-Dumb Ways to Die

8-Disney Infinity (Nu hate Pls)

7-Destiny

6-Pokemon

5-FNAF1

4-FNAF2

3.Growtopia

2.Minecraft

1.Zelda

Megazork
01-19-2015, 05:59 AM
10. Growtopia: it's unbelievable that such a fjnky looking game got me hooked. With such devoted developers and endless goals, man I can play for hours on end.

9. Roblox: Although another game that people frown upon because of the community or that people just generalize as lonely nerds playing it, I've found a couple minigames that pertain to my interests.

8. Neverwinter: A broad, huge world of exploration. The specificity and work put into it is divine. The game is simply beautiful.

7. Combat Arms: A fun FPS I can enjoy. A lot of fun, especially Fire team modes.

6. CS GO: Need I say more?

5. Dynasty Warriors: Hack and slash games. A series I can look forward to for a long time since it's based on history and there is so much history to nitpick one after another.

4. Orochi Warriors: It's just too awesome

3. Saints Row: Better than GTA by 100%

2. Garry's Mod: He he he

1. Super Smash Bros: Sgdjensnamnfew

S-NiteFury(Striker1)
01-19-2015, 11:03 AM
1. Battlefield 3

2. Battlefield 4

3. TF2

4. Dota 2

5. Assassins Creed Brotherhood

6. Maplestory

7. Growtopia

8. Deemo

9. Napoleon Total War

10. World Of Tanks

=]

- - - Updated - - -

10. Growtopia: it's unbelievable that such a fjnky looking game got me hooked. With such devoted developers and endless goals, man I can play for hours on end.

9. Roblox: Although another game that people frown upon because of the community or that people just generalize as lonely nerds playing it, I've found a couple minigames that pertain to my interests.

8. Neverwinter: A broad, huge world of exploration. The specificity and work put into it is divine. The game is simply beautiful.

7. Combat Arms: A fun FPS I can enjoy. A lot of fun, especially Fire team modes.

6. CS GO: Need I say more?

5. Dynasty Warriors: Hack and slash games. A series I can look forward to for a long time since it's based on history and there is so much history to nitpick one after another.

4. Orochi Warriors: It's just too awesome

3. Saints Row: Better than GTA by 100%

2. Garry's Mod: He he he

1. Super Smash Bros: Sgdjensnamnfew

What's you're steam name?:whistling:

ToadNH
01-19-2015, 11:03 AM
1. Growtopia
2. Growtopia
3. Growtopia
4. Growtopia
5. Growtopia