PDA

View Full Version : How do I get people to suscribe to my channel?

Metalwire
01-20-2015, 01:41 AM
Hey guys I had a question for you experienced youtubers. How do I get people to go in my channel and suscribe my dream is to be a youtuber like pewdiepie or markiplier

Rift
01-20-2015, 02:05 AM
Hey guys I had a question for you experienced youtubers. How do I get people to go in my channel and suscribe my dream is to be a youtuber like pewdiepie or markiplier

ok, i dont think you have a chance (i dont think anyone has a chance) to get as high as pewdiepie, but all you need to do to get subs is find popular games thats "in", and try to be the first one to do that kind of game

Metalwire
01-20-2015, 02:05 AM
ok, i dont think you have a chance (i dont think anyone has a chance) to get as high as pewdiepie, but all you need to do to get subs is find popular games thats "in", and try to be the first one to do that kind of game

If markiplier can do it so can I :cool:

Linkoftime
01-20-2015, 02:06 AM

Just work hard and put effort into your vids

Metalwire
01-20-2015, 02:07 AM
Just work hard and put effort into your vids

Once I get out of highschool ima make vids with face cam I know I can do it I want people to recognize me

Brennanber
01-20-2015, 06:32 AM
You can start with having a licenced version of bandicam and a mic.

Daniel0
01-20-2015, 06:37 AM

The best way to get people to notice you is to do something different for instance if you play one game forever than you will have a small community it's best to be diverse :):wave:

SHADOWZLORD
01-20-2015, 10:35 AM
Just try to do well in your videos and be patient.. As long as u persevere I'm sure one day u will have ppl subscribing to u

amebapiz
01-20-2015, 01:29 PM
Curse people, tease them, and many more using your youtube channel. They will surely look for you.

GalaxyPiggy
01-20-2015, 01:44 PM
You just gotta have good quality.

I am not saying, that I have quality.

But Good quality editing software and recording software do help! :)