PDA

View Full Version : My brother tried to kill my mom for a stupid reason.

BudderMeow
01-20-2015, 05:08 AM
It started when my mom told my brother to brush his teeth because he has to go to bed for school.
My brother hates brushing so he started crying which causes them to argue.
I went back to my room because I thought he would listen but I was wrong.
Because my room is next to their room, I could hear their door slam open then close after a few more seconds.
Then I heard my mom yelling something about him using a knife and killing her.
I went out to check on them and saw my brother holding a knife he got from the kitchen standing right in front of her with her hands on his hand trying to grab the knife from him.
This made me, my sister, my brother, and mom cry.
But luckily he didn't do it.
And you know how old he is? He's only 11.

I'm just going to reply in the moring when I get up ;-;

EasykGT
01-20-2015, 05:14 AM
It started when my mom told my brother to brush his teeth because he has to go to bed for school.
Because my room is next to their room, I could hear their door slam open then close after a few more seconds.
I went out to check on them and saw my brother holding a knife he got from the kitchen standing right in front of her with her hands on his hand trying to grab the knife from him.

Thats...thats just depressing :nope:
your brother has same serious issues, he should get some help..
like go to a themporist, or whatever they are called..

Brennanber
01-20-2015, 05:53 AM
top kek. Fedora tips to this.

GAMEFREAK
01-20-2015, 06:54 AM
I dont get the part near the end.
"Luckily he didnt do it" but then you say he killed her?:confused::scratch:

MrSword48
01-20-2015, 07:19 AM

Emphasis on "tried". :P

Our generation, ladies and gentlemen.

Hercule
01-20-2015, 07:31 AM

Try telling your mom and dad to sit down next to him and start talking with him, to see what's making him mad and having some problems like that!

He's just having a hard time in school maybe or with someone, talking with him will solve this situation.

amebapiz
01-20-2015, 09:21 AM
He shall be the Time Magazine's person of the year.

BudderMeow
01-20-2015, 02:53 PM

I said he "tried" to .-.

- - - Updated - - -

Try telling your mom and dad to sit down next to him and start talking with him, to see what's making him mad and having some problems like that!

He's just having a hard time in school maybe or with someone, talking with him will solve this situation.

I'll make sure to tell her but I can't tell my dad because they're divorced ;-;

Shadin Siddique
01-20-2015, 02:57 PM
What happened after your mom saw that your brother was trying to kill her? did your mom scold your brother or what?

BudderMeow
01-20-2015, 03:11 PM
What happened after your mom saw that your brother was trying to kill her? did your mom scold your brother or what?

She keeps talking about her being a bad mom and she did scold him.

PolarisHD
01-20-2015, 04:00 PM
Reminds me of that one kid in a game that Pewdiepie (before he was very famous) once played..

GAMEFREAK
01-21-2015, 03:03 AM
Emphasis on "tried". :P

Our generation, ladies and gentlemen.

..Did not see that ;-;

iCrystalCat
01-21-2015, 04:14 AM
Woh, your brother has some major issues he needs to get to a physiatrist and talk about what's making him mad.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
01-21-2015, 04:20 AM
I suggest sitting down with your mom, brother, sister and you in some place safe. Talk to him and see whats bothering him. My suspect is that its about your parents being divorced, something/someone at school. Usually when parents divorce it has a big impact on the child/children, I suspect this is what is making your brother do odd things. If he won't talk to all of you maybe get you and him to talk. He should be brought to someone who can help him though. Good luck.

JOCY2211
01-21-2015, 04:22 AM
I don't wanna be mean but he needs help like ASAP. If that was my child I would beat the :poop: out of him but that would not make an impact it would just make it worst. Tell him be appreciated u have a mother that u get to see your mother. It pisses me off on how he has a grateful mother who raised him and he basically kinda of back stabbed her. Like who the hell threatens their own mother. She gave birth to him. Give him a talk of reality because he can be pressed charges. What bothers me the most about this is I think he might of got a wrong image what a threat can really do and how he has a mother, I lost my grandmother she was like my mother she raised me. Tell him to just appreciate what u have and to brush his damn teeth no one wants crooked yellow looking teeth the hell u gonna do with a mouth like that. Sorry this long ass paragraph but I got to brush something off my shoulders

Mr.Hankey
01-21-2015, 04:25 AM
I don't wanna be mean but he needs help like ASAP. If that was my child I would beat the :poop: out of him but that would not make an impact it would just make it worst. Tell him be appreciated u have a mother that u get to see your mother. It pisses me off on how he has a grateful mother who raised him and he basically kinda of back stabbed her. Like who the hell threatens their own mother. She gave birth to him. Give him a talk of reality because he can be pressed charges. What bothers me the most about this is I think he might of got a wrong image what a threat can really do and how he has a mother, I lost my grandmother she was like my mother she raised me. Tell him to just appreciate what u have and to brush his damn teeth no one wants crooked yellow looking teeth the hell u gonna do with a mouth like that. Sorry this long ass paragraph but I got to brush something off my shoulders

^^^

pooop

JOCY2211
01-21-2015, 04:35 AM
^^^

pooop

Lol the first couple lines I sound like I'm rapping xD

Lol get it brush it off xD

Mr.Hankey
01-21-2015, 04:37 AM
Lol the first couple lines I sound like I'm rapping xD

Come to think of it. It does xD
m.c jocy

RedChaos
01-21-2015, 04:39 AM

You should bring your whole family to a psychologist and talk things trhough but still its crazy wat ur bro did. I always want to punch my mom when she disrupts my R&R time but due to me being a pacifist Im too civilized to fight, but I still kinda Wanna do it to people who bug the hell outta me

JOCY2211
01-21-2015, 04:39 AM
Come to think of it. It does xD
m.c jocy

I was listening to dear mama by 2pac XD maybe this is why it sounded like rap lol

WindyLink560
01-21-2015, 04:41 AM
"0mg mum I h8 u i dunt wanna bush me dirty teeth. I'll do a back-flip 360 noscope triple spin on u."

Mafatu
01-21-2015, 04:46 AM
spoiled brother is spoiled

BudderMeow
01-21-2015, 02:53 PM
I just told my mom to talk to him.
She did say she did when I went to sleep and said he didn't appologize ;-;

[Goldshard]
01-21-2015, 02:55 PM

Sorry bout that. Reminds me of my sister. Maybe he has some despression?

FincyBoy
01-21-2015, 02:58 PM

Thats Horrible!

BudderMeow
01-21-2015, 11:44 PM
I suggest sitting down with your mom, brother, sister and you in some place safe. Talk to him and see whats bothering him. My suspect is that its about your parents being divorced, something/someone at school. Usually when parents divorce it has a big impact on the child/children, I suspect this is what is making your brother do odd things. If he won't talk to all of you maybe get you and him to talk. He should be brought to someone who can help him though. Good luck.

But my parents have been divorced when he's about 3 (if I'm right) and he started acting like this since a few days ago.
Maybe it is someone/something that happened in school. Thanks for helping though.

Brys
01-22-2015, 12:51 AM

I'm positive this isn't completely true...

Applez
01-22-2015, 12:55 AM
Holy crud!

It's MySpice!

Brys
01-22-2015, 12:57 AM
Holy crud!

It's MySpice!

Really? So needed...

BudderMeow
01-22-2015, 01:00 AM
I'm positive this isn't completely true...

I understand if you think I'm lying.
I can't force anyone to believe me.

Applez
01-22-2015, 01:00 AM
Really? So needed...

Hey, MySpice got me cursed so I kinda hate her. I can't trust anyone now XD

BudderMeow
01-22-2015, 01:02 AM
Holy crud!

It's MySpice!

And no, I'm not an alt.

Applez
01-22-2015, 01:04 AM
And no, I'm not an alt.

I know
All of her alts were banned forever, IP banned too

I'm saying this reminds me of it

BudderMeow
01-22-2015, 01:06 AM
I know
All of her alts were banned forever, IP banned too

I'm saying this reminds me of it

It's alright. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. I understand.

Applez
01-22-2015, 01:11 AM
It's alright. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. I understand.

If it did happen,

Holy crud
Your bro is insane

(I try to not be on my own side)

Simplify_
01-22-2015, 01:15 AM

Crying over brushing his teeth? he's too old to cry for that and too young to have thoughts about killing

Megazork
01-22-2015, 06:39 AM
Lol if I had a kid.... forget it, if I even had a sibling that did that to their mother, I would smack them up top the head and give them the bamboo backscratcher. Oh yes, I will go there with the back scratcher

Spotlight
01-22-2015, 06:40 AM
Sixth graders these days. Such a mystery to me.

BlaZinG
01-22-2015, 06:44 AM

I'm younger than him.

My I.Q level is 4x his I.Q level.

Does he study .-.

P.S Don't tell him this.

- - - Updated - - -

BRO I'M A SIXTH GRADER ;-;

ToadNH
01-22-2015, 07:20 AM
*sigh*.... That's one of the reason why I hate internet access....
Yes for all of you that are gonna reply "There were no Internet Access mentioned in the story" or "What are you talking about" or "Stupid! It's not about the internet access". Well yes it is. Our Generation (2000s) are gonna grow up lazy. Why? Because of the internet access. Since the internet came out, nobody go and search some words in the dictionary when they are asked to find a meaning of a word. And the ads on the internet? About girls private part that literally goes up from nowhere, and the songs. The songs are talking about teens taking drugs, bad words etc. This is like promoting the bad things for people to do! And the dance? Come on! TWERK?!?! Where did that even came from!? And the worst thing is 5 years old below can have an access on the internet. They can have a free access on rated x website. They can visit it anytime they want. They can google anything that they are not suppose to know YET. Me myself even can't believe that the kindergarten in our school knows how to say bad words.... Anyways almost all of the 2000s kids are lazy now. My generation is ruined... Everyone wants a quick answer now, they can't wait, can't be patient, when they are in the internet they say bad words because they think it's fun and they won't get caught by doing this.

" I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots. " -Albert Einstein

IShutter
01-22-2015, 12:57 PM
this is a serious problem, posting this on the internet, im not saying its wrong, but personal things like these you should keep to yourself, make sure you get some help from a therapist, and keep a close eye on him

FreeSamples
01-22-2015, 01:03 PM
If that was me, I get that hardcore belt beating along with sleeping outside for a day or two.

#asianparents

Get some help. or an asian parent in there

- - - Updated - - -

Yes for all of you that are gonna reply "There were no Internet Access mentioned in the story" or "What are you talking about" or "Stupid! It's not about the internet access". Well yes it is. Our Generation (2000s) are gonna grow up lazy. Why? Because of the internet access. Since the internet came out, nobody go and search some words in the dictionary when they are asked to find a meaning of a word. And the ads on the internet? About girls private part that literally goes up from nowhere, and the songs. The songs are talking about teens taking drugs, bad words etc. This is like promoting the bad things for people to do! And the dance? Come on! TWERK?!?! Where did that even came from!? And the worst thing is 5 years old below can have an access on the internet. They can have a free access on rated x website. They can visit it anytime they want. They can google anything that they are not suppose to know YET. Me myself even can't believe that the kindergarten in our school knows how to say bad words.... Anyways almost all of the 2000s kids are lazy now. My generation is ruined... Everyone wants a quick answer now, they can't wait, can't be patient, when they are in the internet they say bad words because they think it's fun and they won't get caught by doing this.

" I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots. " -Albert Einstein

preach4me

i can already see the laziness in my peers and brother /:

rip generation

Boomer
01-22-2015, 01:54 PM
The funny thing is...he'll wish he listened to her when he gets a nice large cavity and has to have his tooth removed.

Not a pleasant experience.

unconscious98
01-22-2015, 03:26 PM
if it were me i would disown that little garbage that no one needs.
leave his teeth be and let him suffer extreeme tooth ache and end up with dentures when he turns 14...

Pentonix
01-22-2015, 09:17 PM

Trust me that won't work it will just make him more angry the best way to do this is to influence him indirectly:) but don't ask me how because I haven't thought of that yet xD

Spotlight
01-22-2015, 10:09 PM

It seems people born in 2000-2001 still act very mature and can figure out hard problems themselves, but there is such a huge generation gap after that.

Edwardson97
01-22-2015, 10:13 PM
You need to take your brother to the doctor and get checked out, he probably mentally inabled to live in your house.

- - - Updated - - -

Well good luck, 1997 baby :cool:

amebapiz
01-23-2015, 06:42 AM

bigyan ng jacket lol musta na toad

IHateAII
01-23-2015, 06:54 AM

Translation: give the jacket lol happy toad

ToadNH
01-23-2015, 07:40 AM

Who are you?!?!?!??! :O

Translation: give the jacket lol happy toad

The translation is: Give him a jacket! lol How are you Toad?

amebapiz
01-23-2015, 07:53 AM
Who are you?!?!?!??! :O

The translation is: Give him a jacket! lol How are you Toad?

mangtomas :D

Vampireboy000
01-23-2015, 11:07 AM
THA HELL? I'm 11 and disturbed but I wouldn't kill my mom ._.

Mark Chong
01-23-2015, 11:15 AM
THA HELL? I'm 11 and disturbed but I wouldn't kill my mom ._.

Same except the fact that I'm older and probably die earlier:panic:

Vampireboy000
01-23-2015, 11:19 AM

Jokes on you,I'm a seventh grader :crazy:

26FtW26
01-23-2015, 01:09 PM
Wait, he's 11? 1. I hate you for saying "only 11", 2. that's really weird.
He should see a [insert the right word here]ist.

Boomer
01-23-2015, 02:39 PM
Wait, he's 11? 1. I hate you for saying "only 11", 2. that's really weird.
He should see a [insert the right word here]ist.

Psychiatrist.

Areodax
01-23-2015, 02:44 PM
Ah, kids are such a mystery.

Might need to do some experiments again. Tell him that Santa Claus will put him on the naughty list, if he still believes in it. Then say "Santa isn't real". Watch that little kid go up to his room and cri cri cri.

And I was kidding. Make him go see a psychiatrist.