PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Greatest OCD Problem?

tony26
05-19-2013, 06:17 AM
What is your biggest OCD problem? (What do you need to do, because if you don't you'll go mad/sad/fusturated)

Mine is having a glass of water next to me before I go to bed. If I don't have one, I just can't sleep...

What is yours?

Marosa Minnie
05-19-2013, 12:22 PM
For a long time, it was checking the doors were all locked.
Now that I've moved to a peaceful little beach town I have eased up on that.
I never thought I'd lose that habit. And I never even realised I did until this thread.
Thank you for the realisation! :)

I can relate with your water habit, I always need a water bottle next to me when I sleep.
If I ever for some reason don't, I end up waking up like a thirsty camel..
It's like reverse psychology, thirst edition.

IAmABrodie
05-19-2013, 12:32 PM
I always have to triple check stuff. Not single, not double, but triple. I check if the doors locked 3 time, i check if i'm stil wearing my fedora many times (Yes, i wear Fedoras in real ife too), i check if my window's shut many times aswell, i tripple check where my glasses are before i go to sleep, i even tripple check my math homework o.o

syrup
05-19-2013, 06:13 PM
If I Don't finish something, I always worry about it untill it's done, It get's really annoying.

Iguana
05-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Golden blocks make me cringe, how they're off centered and uneven in the middleD:

Tehepic333
05-22-2013, 09:34 PM
The time on my clock must always be faster than my iPod clock by exactly 5 minuets. Always.

I-Am-Legend
05-22-2013, 11:11 PM
I have to look behind, around me about every minute. If I don't I start to feel scared because it feels like someone is following/watching me. At school, my classmates always go "how come you always look behind you?" I just shrug back...

TheDoctor
05-24-2013, 12:55 AM
Everything has to be symmetrical or else I can't do anything

l0l
05-26-2013, 02:54 AM
Everything has to be symmetrical or else I can't do anything

Ya.

Also, when I havent finished something, I have a weird worrying feeling, it veryannoys me untill I finish the work.

minha1234
05-26-2013, 03:23 AM
I need everything to be neat and symmetrical, otherwise I go crazy :sweatdrop:

I also need to finish my work days before its due, to feel peaceful and unworried.

Jeremy012
05-26-2013, 03:58 AM
I cant really sleep without a Pillow/Someone to Hug :ninja: Whenever i try to nut hug something i always stay up until 2AM in the morning...

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][]

ADMex1
05-26-2013, 04:14 AM
I cant really sleep without a Pillow/Someone to Hug :ninja: Whenever i try to nut hug something i always stay up until 2AM in the morning...

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][]

Nut-Hug? ._.

Cruz Giselbert
05-26-2013, 12:07 PM
I cant sleep if the air-con and electric fan is open at The Same Time and My heqad Has To be Super Close To The Fan if That Doesnt Happen I Cant Sleep At All yes I Dont Sleep mostof The Time

Weird Fact I always Think I Might Be Hacked In GT I cant Sleep I just Have to Check Every Hour or Mins Im So Sleepy Now

Rachel2013
06-05-2013, 05:39 AM
I am OCD about a lot of stuff, like those people you see on tv, organizing everything, yeah, thats pretty much me... I cant eat my skittles or mnm's without organizing them in colors first. And I like to decorate cakes a lot, whenever i start it, i have to finish it, and sometimes i take forever doing it though... This has made me realize i have a strange life... 🙊

LordTaco
06-05-2013, 10:11 AM
I always lock my doors when i sleep.

CarloRay
06-05-2013, 10:34 AM
I have to look behind, around me about every minute. If I don't I start to feel scared because it feels like someone is following/watching me. At school, my classmates always go "how come you always look behind you?" I just shrug back...

Same. I really feel the "I'm watching you!" thing. i feel like there is a :ninja: jumping up whenever i turn back...

~CarloRay

Popokpoke
06-05-2013, 11:36 AM
What is your biggest OCD problem? (What do you need to do, because if you don't you'll go mad/sad/fusturated)

Mine is having a glass of water next to me before I go to bed. If I don't have one, I just can't sleep...

What is yours?
what is ocd???

cpiethan
06-05-2013, 10:31 PM
I always have to finish a movie or youtube video. If I don't I lie in bed until I go and finish it.

Iguana
06-05-2013, 10:32 PM
Alright who's gravedigging! Hahah, but another is when I cant color anything unless I have all the colors i need to finish it.

Cade83
06-05-2013, 11:38 PM
I always feel like I am forgetting something, because my subconsciousness is convinced that I always do. I also have to be organized all the time. I go into my sisters room and I almost die. Everything is scattered everywhere in there!

Magicalfishy
06-06-2013, 12:00 AM
I'm OCD about not drawing things perfectly, or outside the lines of previously drawn things.
I always look at the bathroom ceiling before I go just incase I see those mini pesky cameras... or spiders.

Cruz Giselbert
06-06-2013, 05:21 PM
makes me nervous when people suddenly changes font ... its true

Karl0331
06-07-2013, 06:35 AM
I always react when a person says something. if i don't, I FEEL LIKE THE END OF THE WORLD!

Also, I feel like I am gonna lose something. Can't prevent it. I usually forgot what's the most important. WHICH IS, WHEN I DON'T DO, I FEEL LIKE, DYING.

Weedy
06-12-2013, 11:11 PM
I can't go to sleep if I don't brush my teeth and making sure no cabinets are open or doors

Cloudier
06-13-2013, 04:26 AM
I constantly turn every so often to check if there are bugs. I am deathly afraid of all bugs, no matter the size.

I can't sleep with socks on.

Everything has to be symmetrical.

I can't stand it when someone chews loud. It seriously gets on my nerves.:mad: