PDA

View Full Version : Great, what a waste

ParkourDevil
01-23-2015, 09:37 PM
I bought newest Microsoft Lumia (Nokia Lumia) and i made a new account, now it tells me to do some kind of freaking ''Own Family'' feature, which i don't know crap about and now i'm raging my a- sorry butt off. My parent's don't have any Microsoft accounts and they wont make one, please help i am so angry that i can't read the freaking guide!

AtherGade
01-23-2015, 09:38 PM
I bought newest Microsoft Lumia (Nokia Lumia) and i made a new account, now it tells me to do some kind of freaking ''Own Family'' feature, which i don't know crap about and now i'm raging my a- sorry butt off. My parent's don't have any Microsoft accounts and they wont make one, please help i am so angry that i can't read the freaking guide!
Just make a microsoft account.

ParkourDevil
01-23-2015, 09:45 PM
Just make a microsoft account.

I did, it doesn't let me to sign in with it!

- - - Updated - - -

I broke that god damn phone, never using any Windows Phones again
edit:
Phone still works...

BearClaw
01-23-2015, 09:49 PM

- - - Updated - - -

OMG JUST NABBED A 30wl WORLD FOR A TINY HORSIE!!!!!!!

WindyLink560
01-23-2015, 09:50 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I guess that sucks for you as an individual ._.

optimuswhat
01-23-2015, 09:50 PM

- - - Updated - - -

So instead of maybe selling the phone, you decide to take your anger out on it, and destroy it. You could had expanded on your knowledge with mobile devices, and tried to learn about it, but no. I guess you lack the time and patience for anything like that.

What's a waste of $200 that you could had gotten back.
I'm disappointed, and I don't even know you.

ParkourDevil
01-23-2015, 09:54 PM
So instead of maybe selling the phone, you decide to take your anger out on it, and destroy it. Or heck, you could had expanded on your knowledge with mobile devices, and tried to learn about it.

Wow, that's a waste of $200 that you could had gotten back.
I'm disappointed, and I don't even know you.

I have really short temper, and to be honest a little bit anger issues.
I got so angry that i felt weird and ended up with broken Microsoft phone

- - - Updated - - -

I guess that sucks for you as an individual ._.

I feel much better :D

- - - Updated - - -

OMG JUST NABBED A 30wl WORLD FOR A TINY HORSIE!!!!!!!

good for you i guess

craft3d
01-24-2015, 04:40 AM
And this is the next generation of Earth...

I'd rather lock my door and hide

Mr.Hankey
01-24-2015, 04:44 AM
And this is the next generation of Earth...

I'd rather lock my door and hide

See's a fail
>Blames it on the generation.

Megazork
01-24-2015, 04:48 AM
A word from the wise, patient, and financially sound. Calm the heck down and chillax.

ParkourDevil
01-24-2015, 01:31 PM
A word from the wise, patient, and financially sound. Calm the heck down and chillax.

Do you remember one thread i made once, told my reaction when i had to sit in Church for 6 hours? It was much worse than this.
And i had some spare screens, Phone still works and i made a new account.

amebapiz
01-24-2015, 01:32 PM
noobkia sux 4 me

ParkourDevil
01-24-2015, 01:34 PM
noobkia sux 4 me

I'm playing on my Lumia right now, it actually works :D

Dodo Wizard
01-24-2015, 03:07 PM
Wow such nub Windows phone sux.

ParkourDevil
01-24-2015, 03:20 PM
Wow such nub Windows phone sux.

I know right

craft3d
01-24-2015, 04:17 PM
You don't realize most of us here are in the same generation.

Yes, I can realize that.

I am scared of what will turn out of it

- - - Updated - - -

See's a fail
>Blames it on the generation.

Well. who was I supposed to blame?

Bill Gates?

craft3d
01-24-2015, 06:09 PM
Music had turned into all BOOOOOOOOOOOTY!

yayayayayayayya lol jk.

Dance like in your sig

Mr.Hankey
01-24-2015, 07:43 PM
Yes, I can realize that.

I am scared of what will turn out of it

- - - Updated - - -

Well. who was I supposed to blame?

Bill Gates?
You can't blame the generation, in fact, you can't blame anybody at all.
He just raged, that's all. I'm sure WE all have our own little moments.

ParkourDevil
01-24-2015, 09:11 PM

I raged a lot XD

Applez
01-25-2015, 05:15 AM
*plays Minecraft*
Gimmie a hug Creeper!
*kills*
AHHHHRRHHRRRRGGGGG
*throws phone at wall*

craft3d
01-25-2015, 05:36 AM

Raging so hard that you break a phone?

Yes, because everyone breaks a phone just because they couldn't use it.

I'd rather just punch a wall or punch the grass, or in some cases, snow.

Or even return the phone. But breaking it? Mind=Blown

- - - Updated - - -

*plays Minecraft*
Gimmie a hug Creeper!
*kills*
AHHHHRRHHRRRRGGGGG
*throws phone at wall*

*laptop
10explosivechars

Mr.Hankey
01-25-2015, 07:18 AM
Raging so hard that you break a phone?

Yes, because everyone breaks a phone just because they couldn't use it.

I'd rather just punch a wall or punch the grass, or in some cases, snow.

Or even return the phone. But breaking it? Mind=Blown

- - - Updated - - -

*laptop
10explosivechars
You're acting like rage isn't a natural instinct, in fact, it is. It happens when you can't cope with things, you rage, and in his case, he couldn't cope with the phone and raged.

26FtW26
01-25-2015, 09:46 AM
Windows phones are total crap, anyways.

ParkourDevil
01-25-2015, 12:42 PM
Windows phones are total crap, anyways.

Yeah. Full of bugs. And whats the matter if i returned it, it works fine now, i fixed it and now it asks me to fill some kind of Own Family thing again. I filled it and now it asks me to same crap again when i try to download one app. Crappy ass phone i say.
[Ass is not a bad word so mods can't give me an infraction]

- - - Updated - - -

You're acting like rage isn't a natural instinct, in fact, it is. It happens when you can't cope with things, you rage, and in his case, he couldn't cope with the phone and raged.

I had bad day. Thanks man you're awesome

26FtW26
01-25-2015, 03:41 PM
It's funny how much people blame the "new generation".
And, how are older generations better? It's not like the older generation never raged.

ParkourDevil
01-25-2015, 04:43 PM
And, how are older generations better? It's not like the older generation never raged.

In my opinion older generations was MUCH more violent.
Like in the medieval. Women and children got raped and killed. So did the criminals.
WW2. Over 6 million people died and almost half of that count was civilians!

craft3d
01-25-2015, 08:29 PM

Rage is a instinct, that is true, but raging at that magnitude? That doesn't seem too natural.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said the Older Generations were the best. Neither generations are better. There are still wars, still deaths, and still sadness. Not much has changed in the fact that the world still is like the past.

Mr.Hankey
01-25-2015, 10:23 PM
Rage is a instinct, that is true, but raging at that magnitude? That doesn't seem too natural.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said the Older Generations were the best. Neither generations are better. There are still wars, still deaths, and still sadness. Not much has changed in the fact that the world still is like the past.
Rage doesn't have a limit. Also, why would you call out this generation by the action of ONE person?

craft3d
01-25-2015, 11:53 PM
Rage doesn't have a limit. Also, why would you call out this generation by the action of ONE person?

Trust me, there is a lot more people I could blame for the generation.

I didn't list them.

Mr.Hankey
01-26-2015, 01:29 AM
Trust me, there is a lot more people I could blame for the generation.

I didn't list them.
You can't blame the generation judging by a group of people. Jeez, people these days blame generation y for everything. It's always.
"OMG THIS GENERATION" or "OMG GENERATION SUX".

craft3d
01-26-2015, 10:13 PM
You can't blame the generation judging by a group of people. Jeez, people these days blame generation y for everything. It's always.
"OMG THIS GENERATION" or "OMG GENERATION SUX".

So Osama bin laden is a special snowflake or people who did the Boston Marathon bombing are good. There are some people I am allowed to blame.

By the way, blaming the generation is not a common thing, it just is a thing that people like to argue about. But, hey I suppose that people so should stop blaming the generation for everything. I simply used the generation as a reference, not actually saying that the entire generation was bad.

Mr.Hankey
01-26-2015, 11:23 PM
So Osama bin laden is a special snowflake or people who did the Boston Marathon bombing are good. There are some people I am allowed to blame.

By the way, blaming the generation is not a common thing, it just is a thing that people like to argue about. But, hey I suppose that people so should stop blaming the generation for everything. I simply used the generation as a reference, not actually saying that the entire generation was bad.

Osama Bin Laden never did things with rage, he did it for his Religion. Boston marathon was also linked to Islam, not anger, they do it for their religion. You CLEARLY blamed the generation by saying what you said, by saying that, you're basically implying that the generation is pooped. Also, I'd like to state that EVERY generation has its bads and goods, we're not all made of sugar ya'know?

craft3d
01-27-2015, 04:11 AM
Osama Bin Laden never did things with rage, he did it for his Religion. Boston marathon was also linked to Islam, not anger, they do it for their religion. You CLEARLY blamed the generation by saying what you said, by saying that, you're basically implying that the generation is pooped. Also, I'd like to state that EVERY generation has its bads and goods, we're not all made of sugar ya'know?

They also did it because they believed that America disrespected their culture, which I suppose would cause rage. But you are right, rage has no limit, and I suppose that everyone has their own moments. All I was implying that this was a little, extreme, at least in my standards.

But y'know what, let's just end this and say truce?

ParkourDevil
01-27-2015, 05:09 PM
Guys, abandon this thread, don't look behind... it's dangerous