PDA

View Full Version : To everyone who can help me

ezereal
01-26-2015, 02:29 PM
I like a girl and i need help so here is the full story :

So, it was p6 , i got my psle results and i am going to go to a new school next year, so during that time, i was searching for schools around the jurong( some where in singapore ) area for a secondary school and i came across this school called jurongville secondary, it was the school i never ever wanted to go to cos it looks dull compared to other secondary schools, however i entered that school the next year cos ( the moe chooses where u enter ) so i ended up there.....

2013 , Day 1 of school , so first day of school sucks, i just found out all my primary school friends ( meaning i was in contact with them till p6) were all in another class and i was stuck alone,i barely know anyone and felt sad.... Well, maybe there is another guy who feels the same way too, well u guessed it, after school, i was packing my bag and was about to leave when a guy near me drops his water bottle, i helped him pick it up and he ask me whats my name, he was in the same situation as me but worser, no one from his primary school enrolled in this secondary school (/fp)

2013, March , so March is here, however our teacher changed our sitting arrangement, and i was sitting with a girl ( i liked her since June :) ) , and till now i like her, and beside me is sort of like a sporty guy who plays basketball a lot....

2013 , June, so during June i learned how to burp , like seriously , i can burp any time i want to , so one day i had teriyaki rice for breakfast , and then i burp without remembering i ate teriyaki sauce, she was like ewwww, then u can smell teriyaki flavoured air for ten minutes ( probably the worst thing i did to her) ...

2013 , August , well i got bullied that day, so the boys brigade cca gave out flyers to their members, and the catching boy who are bb smacked my booty with those flyers i was so sad that i cried and immediatly flips the table when i get back to class ( it might have left a bad impression of me ) , in the end this boys were punished and i still ended up befriending some of them

2014 , January , so school has reopened , yippie, and whats the worse that can happen on day 2 , well when we were told to sit in the sitting arrangement we were in the previous year , the girl i like immediatly asked for me to sit somewhere else..... I just discovered growtopia then so i met u guys in game lol, i started out on February or January and i continued playing in June :) , u guys were the only person i considered as friends , no one was there for me, i met some people in game and we tend to talk much cos they were the only friends i have

Rest of 2014, well i tend to cry here and there due to stress, family matters and stuff .... Whenever my friends ask me why i cry, i just told them cos i was tired, i wanted them to stay out of this, they called me a p***** from then on , i was really upset and i really can't take it anymore , i barely had anyone in secondary school then, that's why i joined the forums, i get to see how u guys feel about things..... Another reason i join the forums it's because @lokster called me to do so, i just stopped scamming and decided to change, so when he saw me spamming him ( ooopsie) he came and banned the scammer, he thinks i should be mod and called me to join the forums......
During one of the days in the winter holidays, my friend and i were playing truth or dare on whatsapp and he dared me to tell the girl i like her, i also felt like confessing my liking for her at that time so i did, but i made a grave mistake, so she was like dats shitty :( and it became awkward when talking to her

Well,2015 just started and i am back in school , me and that girl are now in different classes and i rarely got chances to talk to her, i know she is Christian and i am Taoist ( literally forgot, school is seriously killing my memories) so yea..... She got a lot of good friends and i am not even in range of good friends yet, most of my enemies are and if they make their move first , gg for me, i now chat to her on whatsapp and i really need to seek advice from u guys, anyone willing to share, like i said, u guys are one of my only friends

About her : ( whatever i know ) she hangs out at malls a lot, she hangs out with my enemies a lot, she is Christian, she plays netball as a cca , she is sporty, she is friendly

About me: stays at home everyday after school to either play growtopia, homework or drawing ( my favourite ) , i am Taoist ( i think , i already said i forgot ) , art club as cca ( most people think art club us the most useless one ) , i hangout with u guys only :) , i am anti social, i barely make friends

Hope all this info can help u picture how to help me, pls reply this guys :)

iBuildGT
01-26-2015, 02:36 PM

So, it was p6 , i got my psle results and i am going to go to a new school next year, so during that time, i was searching for schools around the jurong( some where in singapore ) area for a secondary school and i came across this school called jurongville secondary, it was the school i never ever wanted to go to cos it looks dull compared to other secondary schools, however i entered that school the next year cos ( the moe chooses where u enter ) so i ended up there.....

2013 , Day 1 of school , so first day of school sucks, i just found out all my primary school friends ( meaning i was in contact with them till p6) were all in another class and i was stuck alone,i barely know anyone and felt sad.... Well, maybe there is another guy who feels the same way too, well u guessed it, after school, i was packing my bag and was about to leave when a guy near me drops his water bottle, i helped him pick it up and he ask me whats my name, he was in the same situation as me but worser, no one from his primary school enrolled in this secondary school (/fp)

2013, March , so March is here, however our teacher changed our sitting arrangement, and i was sitting with a girl ( i liked her since June :) ) , and till now i like her, and beside me is sort of like a sporty guy who plays basketball a lot....

2013 , June, so during June i learned how to burp , like seriously , i can burp any time i want to , so one day i had teriyaki rice for breakfast , and then i burp without remembering i ate teriyaki sauce, she was like ewwww, then u can smell teriyaki flavoured air for ten minutes ( probably the worst thing i did to her) ...

2013 , August , well i got bullied that day, so the boys brigade cca gave out flyers to their members, and the catching boy who are bb smacked my booty with those flyers i was so sad that i cried and immediatly flips the table when i get back to class ( it might have left a bad impression of me ) , in the end this boys were punished and i still ended up befriending some of them

2014 , January , so school has reopened , yippie, and whats the worse that can happen on day 2 , well when we were told to sit in the sitting arrangement we were in the previous year , the girl i like immediatly asked for me to sit somewhere else..... I just discovered growtopia then so i met u guys in game lol, i started out on February or January and i continued playing in June :) , u guys were the only person i considered as friends , no one was there for me, i met some people in game and we tend to talk much cos they were the only friends i have

Rest of 2014, well i tend to cry here and there due to stress, family matters and stuff .... Whenever my friends ask me why i cry, i just told them cos i was tired, i wanted them to stay out of this, they called me a p***** from then on , i was really upset and i really can't take it anymore , i barely had anyone in secondary school then, that's why i joined the forums, i get to see how u guys feel about things..... Another reason i join the forums it's because @lokster called me to do so, i just stopped scamming and decided to change, so when he saw me spamming him ( ooopsie) he came and banned the scammer, he thinks i should be mod and called me to join the forums......
During one of the days in the winter holidays, my friend and i were playing truth or dare on whatsapp and he dared me to tell the girl i like her, i also felt like confessing my liking for her at that time so i did, but i made a grave mistake, so she was like dats shitty :( and it became awkward when talking to her

Well,2015 just started and i am back in school , me and that girl are now in different classes and i rarely got chances to talk to her, i know she is Christian and i am Taoist ( literally forgot, school is seriously killing my memories) so yea..... She got a lot of good friends and i am not even in range of good friends yet, most of my enemies are and if they make their move first , gg for me, i now chat to her on whatsapp and i really need to seek advice from u guys, anyone willing to share, like i said, u guys are one of my only friends

About her : ( whatever i know ) she hangs out at malls a lot, she hangs out with my enemies a lot, she is Christian, she plays netball as a cca , she is sporty, she is friendly

About me: stays at home everyday after school to either play growtopia, homework or drawing ( my favourite ) , i am Taoist ( i think , i already said i forgot ) , art club as cca ( most people think art club us the most useless one ) , i hangout with u guys only :) , i am anti social, i barely make friends

Touching story man. I really hope that your life would just change to the better :). I wish I could help but it's our limitations that stop us :(.

IGN:iBuiId
Feel free to /msg me. Hope I can make it up to you :)

_BrandonLouis_
01-26-2015, 02:36 PM
Hehehehe good luck out there :hat: just remember 2 things: 1. Never give up! Just keep on trying no matter all things are against you and 2. You cant change fate......whatever happens just live your life and move on ;) wrong sub forums btw HUAHAHAHAHA but that doesnt matter now anyway ;)

Werkon
01-26-2015, 02:39 PM
Goodluck on PSLE.

ezereal
01-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Goodluck on PSLE.

Wreckon, by the way, i am sec 3 now :3

- - - Updated - - -

Hehehehe good luck out there :hat: just remember 2 things: 1. Never give up! Just keep on trying no matter all things are against you and 2. You cant change fate......whatever happens just live your life and move on ;) wrong sub forums btw HUAHAHAHAHA but that doesnt matter now anyway ;)

Yea, but life so far isn't going the way i planned, even primary school buddies treat me as stranger now :(

- - - Updated - - -

Touching story man. I really hope that your life would just change to the better :). I wish I could help but it's our limitations that stop us :(.

IGN:iBuiId
Feel free to /msg me. Hope I can make it up to you :)
Yea, this story isn't meant to be touching lol, i just need help with a girl i like the first time i knew her name, i knew she was the one, life for me over the pass years isn't peaceful , but with u guys around , i feel like living on :)

Sozes Isbored
01-26-2015, 02:43 PM

To be honest, i am from Singapore too but it appears we come from very different backgrounds.

My advice for you is to forget her, because most secondary school relationships (ESPECIALLY in lower secondary) dont work out. (Of course some do.)

Focus on your studies. Don't care about how "popular" you are and stuff like that. How "popular" you are in secondary school wont matter at all once you graduate.

I had only 1-2 close friends during secondary school by the way. The number of friends you have doesnt matter, the number of TRUE friends you have matters. Also, i was from Art Club in my school as well, and im a bad drawer btw so my teacher really hated me. ._.

Werkon
01-26-2015, 02:44 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, but life so far isn't going the way i planned, even primary school buddies treat me as stranger now :(

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, this story isn't meant to be touching lol, i just need help with a girl i like the first time i knew her name, i knew she was the one, life for me over the pass years isn't peaceful , but with u guys around , i feel like living on :)

We're the same age lol.

ezereal
01-26-2015, 02:45 PM
To be honest, i am from Singapore too but it appears we come from very different backgrounds.

My advice for you is to forget her, because most secondary school relationships (ESPECIALLY in lower secondary) dont work out. (Of course some do.)

Focus on your studies. Don't care about how "popular" you are and stuff like that. How "popular" you are in secondary school wont matter at all once you graduate.

Ikr, i am in upper sec thou ..... Plus i may not meet someone like her in the future, after 13 years i only met one of a kind of someone like her

- - - Updated - - -

We're the same age lol.

Yeah, what school are u from?

Mattadome02
01-26-2015, 02:48 PM
Hmmm. Sec 1 now. Any tips on adjusting to secondary school life? Just asking... It is out of topic I know D:

Sozes Isbored
01-26-2015, 02:48 PM
Ikr, i am in upper sec thou ..... Plus i may not meet someone like her in the future, after 13 years i only met one of a kind of someone like her

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, what school are u from?

If you want to make friends with her, try social media like Facebook etc? If you're not good at chatting irl, try online!

ezereal
01-26-2015, 02:49 PM
If you want to make friends with her, try social media like Facebook etc? If you're not good at chatting irl, try online!

I am trying now, like on whatsapp

_BrandonLouis_
01-26-2015, 02:49 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahaha same age, same grade and same situation here x) just keep going on dont worry it will get better

Sozes Isbored
01-26-2015, 02:52 PM
Hmmm. Sec 1 now. Any tips on adjusting to secondary school life? Just asking... It is out of topic I know D:

My advice for you is to chill and relax during secondary one and two.

I had lots of extremely competitive classmates around me at that time and all they seemed to care about was getting 99/100 on a test. Even in Art.....

Instead, i suggest picking up a hobby or something that interests you. Find out who you are as a person and what you like to do. Try out new things.:)

- - - Updated - - -

I am trying now, like on whatsapp

I know this sounds like stalking, but maybe go to her Facebook profile and look at what she likes etc. Then strike up a conversation on something she's really interested in. Choose a mutual interest.

_BrandonLouis_

Secondary 1........one of the hardest situations you will ever come across in life. I remember that time, 3 years ago when I constantly go lost in the school hallways. Sec 1 can be a total breeze depending on what type of person you are. Tips? Bring a school map all the time :sweatdrop:

Mattadome02

I had lots of extremely competitive classmates around me at that time and all they seemed to care about was getting 99/100 on a test. Even in Art.....

Instead, i suggest picking up a hobby or something that interests you. Find out who you are as a person and what you like to do. Try out new things.:)

99/100 in art? lel

I am just sitting here ya know, failing every single art test every mkay

Sozes Isbored
01-26-2015, 02:53 PM
99/100 in art? lel

I am just sitting here ya know, failing every single art test every mkay

All they ever cared about was getting "Triple science combination" and going to the best "class" in secondary 3. Also, CCA hours and stuff for portfolio.

A few years down the road and whatever subject combination you take really really doesn't matter as long as you excel at whatever subject you chose to take. More subjects doesnt mean that you're better off!

Mattadome02
01-26-2015, 02:55 PM
All they ever cared about was getting "Triple science combination" and going to the best "class" in secondary 3. Also, CCA hours and stuff for portfolio.

A few years down the road and whatever subject combination you take really really doesn't matter as long as you excel at whatever subject you chose to take. More subjects doesnt mean that you're better off!

Ah okay. I wanted to take humanities anyway XD or at least I think I want to take it...

Sozes Isbored
01-26-2015, 02:56 PM
Ah okay. I wanted to take humane anyway XD or at least I think I want to take it...

I did double humanities, if you have questions you can ask me. :)

unconscious98
01-26-2015, 03:08 PM
i wish there was an art club on our school. But I wouldnt join anyway, I am a member of the go home club for eternity, i mean, who would wanna stay at school for another hour or two? Not meh.

and as for the girl, I suggest you move on, cause as i have read, she isnt interested at all. But one day, one day for sure, you will meet someone meant for you. But if you really do like her, make the most out of it. life is short :3

ezereal
01-26-2015, 03:15 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I know this sounds like stalking, but maybe go to her Facebook profile and look at what she likes etc. Then strike up a conversation on something she's really interested in. Choose a mutual interest.
I tried, we barely got same intrests, plus one of her intrest is hanging out at malls, when do i have time for such stuff i have supplementary on Monday , tuition on Tuesday, supplementary on Wednesday, Thursday afternoon i will either be doing art or a maths, firday i have art club, Saturday is my inky rest day, Sunday i have tuition ,.....

Mattadome02
01-26-2015, 03:22 PM
I tried, we barely got same intrests, plus one of her intrest is hanging out at malls, when do i have time for such stuff i have supplementary on Monday , tuition on Tuesday, supplementary on Wednesday, Thursday afternoon i will either be doing art or a maths, firday i have art club, Saturday is my inky rest day, Sunday i have tuition ,.....

Well then.

_BrandonLouis_
01-26-2015, 03:27 PM
Tuition on a Sunday?!

Sozes Isbored
01-26-2015, 03:34 PM

Like Mattadome said, WELL THEN............................................:s weatdrop:

Anyway, if she likes hanging out at malls, she probably spends a lot of money so. :P

ezereal
01-27-2015, 10:53 AM
Tuition on a Sunday?!

Yea :( but i also wanna pass english :)

- - - Updated - - -

Like Mattadome said, WELL THEN............................................:s weatdrop:

Anyway, if she likes hanging out at malls, she probably spends a lot of money so. :P

No she just goes and eat and see stuff

pufflyq
01-27-2015, 10:56 AM
Ummm... Since I am in P6 now, do you have any tips on coping with exam studies while playing GT lol

Mattadome02
01-27-2015, 11:05 AM
Ummm... Since I am in P6 now, do you have any tips on coping with exam studies while playing GT lol

PSLE is easy. If you are in a school with affiliation like ACS (#ACPRIDE) you can lay back a little and play more. Last year was supposedly the hard one and I managed to walk away with a pretty solid 228 with 2 As and a B.

To be honest, the work load in P6 is crazy with a lot of the covered topics not being used in the exams. And a quick reminder, prelims are not the end all be all. It is to benchmark how good you are and what you can improve on in the amount of time from prelims to PSLE.

As always, play in moderation, or just play a lot. No one to stop you! But when you KNOW you need to concentrate, have the will power to take a break.

Good Luck!! :)

BaconSeat
01-27-2015, 11:06 AM
We support you bro and remember think straight! :):prophet:

The 978
01-27-2015, 11:07 AM
Wait whats the problem?
i didnt get ANYTHING from what i read

ezereal
01-27-2015, 11:12 AM

Play gt every 2 days or only an hour a day, as long as u sleep before 10 pm, u are fine...
If a test is coming in less than a month, study for the test, and play gt only after the test is over, 3 months before psle, u better stop playing, come back in 3 months time, however , u could check the forums or play on weekends only :)

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some tips. This story just broke my heart:

1. When you split into groups for any activity, try to make friends there. Start a conversation, try to be friends with them.
2. That girl, if she doesn't like you, it's time to move on dude. I'm sure there must be other people, just talk with her on Whatsapp and tell her how you feel. It's better then telling her in real life.
3. If you get bullied a lot, tell your parents. Tell the teachers, if they keep bullying you, i'm sure that's a Suspension.
4. Whatever happens, your parents, teachers and principal is there for you.
5. Try not to burp anymore :P

Ps. It's really cute that you know a lot about her.

Before p6, i felt like committing suicide or something like that, living is miserable , there is no point to live on.......
Those guys still bully me but now that they have downgraded themselves to 5 years in secondary school, i won't be meeting them again unless we gather in assembly, those guys are very good friends of the girl i like....
I can't let her go, it's hard to find someone like her, 13 years of my life and only one of her, can u imagine how long it is to meet someone like her :(

- - - Updated - - -

We support you bro and remember think straight! :):prophet:

Thanks dude, gimme some of that bacon sweg ;)

Mattadome02
01-27-2015, 11:13 AM
Play gt every 2 days or only an hour a day, as long as u sleep before 10 pm, u are fine...
If a test is coming in less than a month, study for the test, and play gt only after the test is over, 3 months before psle, u better stop playing, come back in 3 months time, however , u could check the forums or play on weekends only :)

- - - Updated - - -

Before p6, i felt like committing suicide or something like that, living is miserable , there is no point to live on.......
Those guys still bully me but now that they have downgraded themselves to 5 years in secondary school, i won't be meeting them again unless we gather in assembly, those guys are very good friends of the girl i like....
I can't let her go, it's hard to find someone like her, 13 years of my life and only one of her, can u imagine how long it is to meet someone like her :(

Hey, it is only 13 years! Or 15... But still, love will come. I am trying to take it slow, all boys school and all :3

ezereal
01-27-2015, 11:16 AM
Hey, it is only 13 years! Or 15... But still, love will come. I am trying to take it slow, all boys school and all :3

I just wish i could restart life again, one of my cousin aged 20+ is still single and barely got a girlfriend, if i am 13 and lucky to find someone like her, shouldn't i try? I just feel that something's bad going to happen in a few months time, plus that girl is Christian , i am not....

Solarex
01-27-2015, 11:24 AM
I just wish i could restart life again, one of my cousin aged 20+ is still single and barely got a girlfriend, if i am 13 and lucky to find someone like her, shouldn't i try? I just feel that something's bad going to happen in a few months time, plus that girl is Christian , i am not....

Honestly at this age, you should avoid dating:p They don't always last, only a really small minority of them do. O levels are way different from PSLE. So what if both of you have different religions, I don't get it.:confused:

ezereal
01-27-2015, 12:31 PM
Honestly at this age, you should avoid dating:p They don't always last, only a really small minority of them do. O levels are way different from PSLE. So what if both of you have different religions, I don't get it.:confused:

Solarex i said many times i am really not willing to let her go, anyone who sees this thread, tell me if u want me to post more back story about my past

Mattadome02
01-27-2015, 12:42 PM
Solarex i said many times i am really not willing to let her go, anyone who sees this thread, tell me if u want me to post more back story about my past

Different religions don't matter much anyway haha XD Singapore is multi cultural!

ezereal
01-27-2015, 12:54 PM
Different religions don't matter much anyway haha XD Singapore is multi cultural!

Hahaha true.... Sec 1 is easy to survive most schools follow this format:
15% of ca1
30% of sa1
15% of ca2
40% of sa2

So basically if u work hard for first semester, u need not worry much for second semester, first semester is easier to score cos ca1 is probably determine by class test which u should do well if u study few days before and have a good night sleep, sa1 is easy as it's only approximately half the syllabus of every subject, does not apply to d and t, f and n, and humanities though.....

So let's say u get 65 out of 100 for your sems 1 average score, so u got about 20+ marks already, semester 2 just work hard for class test, dont worry as long as u get 60 and above for average score, welcome to sec 2 ;)

HannahEloise
01-27-2015, 01:21 PM
I would like to say that the way the girl treated you was not 'lady-like'.
She did not handle things maturely and she could have responded to you way better.
I suggest you move on and find a better girl because she is NOT worth it.
However, I advise that you treat her with respect because after all she is human and this will show your maturity.

With making friends, first step is to always smile. Smiling is very contagious and it can brighten one's day.
Smiling will make you appear approachable and will mark an image that you are very friendly.
Open up to people and go out of your comfort zone.
Join in activities wherein your talents are being showcased.
Not only will you be able to share these and inspire and influence others, you will also be meeting people who have the same interests as you.

Remember that you are not facing this problem alone.
Always be positive and smile. There are good things ahead of you.
We are here to help you and if you need more advice, I am just a message away. :)

"If good things dont last, bad things dont last either."

Mattadome02
01-27-2015, 02:50 PM
She did not handle things maturely and she could have responded to you way better.
However, I advise that you treat her with respect because after all she is human and this will show your maturity.

With making friends, first step is to always smile. Smiling is very contagious and it can brighten one's day.
Smiling will make you appear approachable and will mark an image that you are very friendly.
Not only will you be able to share these and inspire and influence others, you will also be meeting people who have the same interests as you.

We are here to help you and if you need more advice, I am just a message away. :)

I second this

ezereal
01-28-2015, 09:41 AM

This is a pretty good advice :) if anyone wants to hear more backstory about my past, tell me

Mattadome02
01-28-2015, 09:53 AM
This is a pretty good advice :) if anyone wants to hear more backstory about my past, tell me

Pm? Just asking. It's fine if you don't want to :)

ezereal
01-28-2015, 10:47 AM
Pm? Just asking. It's fine if you don't want to :)

I am going to move back in time, almost ten years ago...... So during kindergarten , i was a shy boy, i dont make friends, and i am usually alone all the time, until i met someone name navin, he is a punjabi boy who is also like me, shy and timid, so the tow of us became close friends and then, one year later a new kid came, i forgotten his name but i can still remember him, we became best friends from that point on..

After that, we moved on to primary school, the new kid from kindergarten ( he is ang mor , in other words Caucasian ) never manage to enroll in the same school as me and navin , so i never met him since then. Over the years, my hatred for my father kept growing stronger, because i dislike him that the little things i do wrong he will give me a strict scolding....

During primary 6, i was intrested in vanguard and most of my friends ( average family income ) got to buy a lot, i was intrested , but my parents kept saying its a waste of money, so i had no choice but to steal from my parents, i would often go to their bags and take some money to buy vangaurd.... I got caught by my parents weeks later and they bought me to the police station, life was chaos back then and i had no one to help me, no friends, no parents (obviously) , NO ONE, i lived in sorrow, unhappiness, hatred, and despair......

At that point of time, i escaped to a land, a land where everything and anything is possible, i escaped to virtual gaming, after school, i immediatly finished my homework, did a bit of revision and play computer games and watch youtube, they were my only escape routes for this life......

During sec 1, i went for dinner and we were about to head back home, my mom needs to bring my sis to the washroom so i had to take my sis can of green tea and a bag of peach tarts..... So i went up the car, our car have this like little table sort of thing that come from the backseat. So my dad was using Facebook and i asked him to help me hold the tarts for a while, he was like NO and i got pretty mad, i asked him, is Facebook more important than your son? If Facebook is so important why dont u call it to go to school? He immediatly slapped me in the face :( , he said i could do things blah blah blah ( trying to tell me how i could have done it without his help) however, i told him some things there is more than one way of doing it, he was like no u have to follow my way, my relationship with him is not that great now, i ignore him some times , i dont like being told what to do, if i am being told what to do, whats the point of living?

BaconSeat
01-28-2015, 10:48 AM
I can help ya bro!
Dont be sad!
U just need to be happy!

ezereal
01-28-2015, 10:56 AM
I can help ya bro!
Dont be sad!
U just need to be happy!

U gave me all yr bacon sweg lol, i was sad last time, but with u guys i am happy :)

Dangerous Donkey
01-28-2015, 10:59 AM
That's a sad story. I would like to know more, to help you more, but I don't know what those initials mean. (CCA?)

Anyway, here's my advice.

Never let yourself be manipulated by others. Show how independent you are, and you'll gain some respect from others.
Don't be afraid to make mistakes, learn from them.
Smile most of the time. It is harder to frown than to smile scientifically.
Avoid bullies. If someone tries to bully you, inform authority immediately to avoid further problems.

And for the lady...

1. If you decide to keep your feelings for her...
Show her that you're worth it. Prove that you are greater than others at the best of your ability.
Be friends with her again if possible. It's the least thing you can do to make her change her mind, but it takes possibly a long time.
Treat her with respect. Everyone deserves respect, even a little.

2. If you decide to try to get over her...
Find friends who has same interests as you. If you share the same hobbies, it is more likely that you can get friends with that person.
Find a new lady. Find one that you think deserves your love. Treat her like a patient, as if you are a doctor.

Good luck with your secondary school life.

Sozes Isbored
01-28-2015, 11:00 AM

Its depends on your foundation and how you're doing so far. Also, your expectations of what you want to get.

ezereal
01-28-2015, 11:23 AM
That's a sad story. I would like to know more, to help you more, but I don't know what those initials mean. (CCA?)

Never let yourself be manipulated by others. Show how independent you are, and you'll gain some respect from others.
Avoid bullies. If someone tries to bully you, inform authority immediately to avoid further problems.

And for the lady...

Show her that you're worth it. Prove that you are greater than others at the best of your ability.
Be friends with her again if possible. It's the least thing you can do to make her change her mind, but it takes possibly a long time.

Find friends who has same interests as you. If you share the same hobbies, it is more likely that you can get friends with that person.
Find a new lady. Find one that you think deserves your love. Treat her like a patient, as if you are a doctor.

Good luck with your secondary school life.
Thank you :)

ezereal
01-29-2015, 11:05 AM
Anyone else got any tips?

amebapiz
01-29-2015, 12:10 PM
69% of the people who viewed this thread did not read all sentences you posted.

xelainezz
01-30-2015, 10:03 AM
Wowow I'm ur junior~~ (Not same sch hehe) Sec 2. :sweatdrop:

Mark Chong
01-30-2015, 11:29 AM
I'm sec 1:crazy:
Dang man

- - - Updated - - -

And for the lady...

Good luck with your secondary school life.CCA=co-curriculum activities