PDA

View Full Version : Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Teaser Trailer out now!

Reballoo
01-26-2015, 11:36 PM
Scott Cawthon released the FNAF3 Trailer today! Yipee! There is a new freaky animatronic! Another bunny! Yay again! This is gonna be awesome! Seth and Hamumu should totally meet Scott someday. Share your thoughts on the subject!

Inner
01-26-2015, 11:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdHlIy0W4uU

-For those of you too lazy to search it up

raqk
01-26-2015, 11:49 PM

:O Ty! I've always been a huge fan of watching the trailers rather than playing the games, considering I can't afford them D:

Reballoo
01-27-2015, 12:12 AM
:O Ty! I've always been a huge fan of watching the trailers rather than playing the games, considering I can't afford them D:

I can gift it to you. If you don't already have the first 2, I can gift you those too. Anway, I thought the yellow guy was Golden Freddy!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, dis! Good font for the video.

- - - Updated - - -

Massive discovery!!! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=381852545

PannyFlan
01-27-2015, 12:19 AM
Ima go check it out, and let me grab my hammer.
Ima go brag to everyone face about this tomorrow at school hehe.

Reballoo
01-27-2015, 01:55 AM
Ima go check it out, and let me grab my hammer.
Ima go brag to everyone face about this tomorrow at school hehe.

Why a hammer?

PURPLE585
01-27-2015, 01:59 AM

Why, oh why did I watch that.

;-;

iCrystalCat
01-27-2015, 03:43 AM
I can gift it to you. If you don't already have the first 2, I can gift you those too. Anway, I thought the yellow guy was Golden Freddy!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Massive discovery!!! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=381852545

How would you give him those?

WOOWOOWOO
01-27-2015, 04:08 AM
Bruh I'm still on the fifth night on both kk? I cannot beat it y u do dis

Importance
01-27-2015, 11:34 AM
Damn, 3 coming out already? Still haven't completed Night 6 on the second game :sweatdrop:

Mark Chong
01-27-2015, 01:37 PM

-For those of you too lazy to search it upthks, lel:crazy:

Yesshhh, new one out!! I like the storyline only, lel

Rezzurect
01-27-2015, 02:44 PM
Telling by the ears it may have been a "Golden Bonnie". A few animatronics were said to make an appearance in the third game, them being the following

• Toy Bonnie
• Shadow "Bonnie"
• The Purple Man
• Mangle

There is a 50% chance that the purple man could make an appearance as this may be the last game in its series. The gift box filled with old animatronics may be there to serve a purpose, and that purpose is for old animatronics to come back some how and taunt the player by showing up in your office just like golden freddy did in the first and second game.

Concept
01-27-2015, 02:47 PM
I'M SO EXCITED!!! (I love this game)
I don't know why people think this is scary.../fp
I probably won't be able to get it, so I'll just watch Pewds or Markiplier play.
Just as good, right? :D

Rezzurect
01-27-2015, 02:50 PM
I'M SO EXCITED!!! (I love this game)
I don't know why people think this is scary.../fp
I probably won't be able to get it, so I'll just watch Pewds or Markiplier play.
Just as good, right? :D

You are most certainly right! Watching markipler play it would be much better than playing the real thing. His reactions are amazing. As for pewdiepie he may get jumpscared 2-5 times then he will just sit there enjoying life whilst he plays.

ParkourDevil
01-27-2015, 02:55 PM
OMG YES YES YEES!!!!!

Concept
01-27-2015, 03:04 PM
You are most certainly right! Watching markipler play it would be much better than playing the real thing. His reactions are amazing. As for pewdiepie he may get jumpscared 2-5 times then he will just sit there enjoying life whilst he plays.

Yeah, I'm more of a Markiplier fan then Pewds.
But then again, Mark won't be able to make enough vids to fulfill my fnaf3 needs ;D

XGamerz
01-27-2015, 07:44 PM
Get ready for the SPOOKS!

Psycho
01-27-2015, 08:23 PM
OH GOD! Thank you! I didnt notice it :D

Mark Chong
01-27-2015, 10:46 PM
It's kewl
Very kewl

XxXSwaggXxX
01-27-2015, 10:47 PM

The yellow one is Chica.

Rezzurect
01-28-2015, 01:04 AM
The yellow one is Chica.

It is not chica, if it was to be her then the animatronic would have had a beak, not long lengthed ears like "Bonnie". Yes it may be a golden bonnie as a relation to the shadow bonnie from the second game.

Concept
01-28-2015, 01:19 AM
It is not chica, if it was to be her then the animatronic would have had a beak, not long lengthed ears like "Bonnie". Yes it may be a golden bonnie as a relation to the shadow bonnie from the second game.

My bad guess (I don't think this has been brought up yet) is that it's the exoskeleton seen in the air vents on fnaf2,
because a zoomed in pic shows that they have the same eyes, and same body structure.
I think the exoskeleton took parts from all the animatronics.

Reballoo
01-28-2015, 02:55 AM
How would you give him those?

Well, I can only do it if he has iOS. The App Store has a gifting option.

- - - Updated - - -

Telling by the ears it may have been a "Golden Bonnie". A few animatronics were said to make an appearance in the third game, them being the following

• Toy Bonnie
• Shadow "Bonnie"
• The Purple Man
• Mangle

There is a 50% chance that the purple man could make an appearance as this may be the last game in its series. The gift box filled with old animatronics may be there to serve a purpose, and that purpose is for old animatronics to come back some how and taunt the player by showing up in your office just like golden freddy did in the first and second game.

Actually, that new animatronic is one of two things.
1. The original Fredbear from Fredbear's Family Diner
2. A mix of all of them because it said that the attraction was gathering everything it could find

- - - Updated - - -

Shadow Bonnie was a glitch. It was not supposed to be in the game, but it stayed because Scott never updates.

- - - Updated - - -

My bad guess (I don't think this has been brought up yet) is that it's the exoskeleton seen in the air vents on fnaf2,
because a zoomed in pic shows that they have the same eyes, and same body structure.
I think the exoskeleton took parts from all the animatronics.

Good theory! That makes a lot of sense. The description on Greenlight says that they were gathering everything they could find for the new Horror Attraction, and could only find masks and parts, but then there was a major discovery. If the major discovery was the endoskeleton from the second game, then the new animatronic could be the endoskeleton with all the parts and masks they could find. Also, does anybody have any pictures of the hands on the new animatronic? I think it might have Foxy's hook...

Rezzurect
01-28-2015, 03:55 AM
I have just done some research and the golden figure is nothing apart from a hybrid. Both bonnie and freddy plus chica have been formed into one. I do not use steam but if you read the games description carefully you will find out.

Reballoo
01-28-2015, 04:23 AM
I have just done some research and the golden figure is nothing apart from a hybrid. Both bonnie and freddy plus chica have been formed into one. I do not use steam but if you read the games description carefully you will find out.

We can only assume. All it says is that after searching for scraps, a massive discovery was made, and this caused them to gain one working animatronic. This either means they actually found an old working animatronic, being the original Fredbear, or the more likely theory, like you and I both mentioned, the hybrid.

M0n3terThr3e
01-28-2015, 06:48 AM
Why, oh why did I watch that.

;-;
why do you regret?

:sweatdrop:

Reballoo
01-29-2015, 12:40 AM
why do you regret?

:sweatdrop:

I don't get it either...

optimuswhat
01-29-2015, 01:52 AM
Shadow Bonnie was a glitch. It was not supposed to be in the game, but it stayed because Scott never updates.

Glitches don't have unique .png graphics.

Concept
01-29-2015, 03:09 AM

So I right right?

- - - Updated - - -

We can only assume. All it says is that after searching for scraps, a massive discovery was made, and this caused them to gain one working animatronic. This either means they actually found an old working animatronic, being the original Fredbear, or the more likely theory, like you and I both mentioned, the hybrid.

Well the description said that all they found were parts and a hook. (Most likely foxy's hook)
But everything else you said seems to fit perfectly.
I really think my theory is the case.

Reballoo
01-30-2015, 03:32 AM
Glitches don't have unique .png graphics.

What about the Creeper from minecraft?

- - - Updated - - -

So I right right?

- - - Updated - - -

Well the description said that all they found were parts and a hook. (Most likely foxy's hook)
But everything else you said seems to fit perfectly.
I really think my theory is the case.

It said AT FIRST that was all they found, THEN they made a massive discovery, being the endoskeleton.

Christopher
01-30-2015, 03:34 AM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

How do you gift apps?!

raqk
01-30-2015, 03:35 AM
How do you gift apps?!

Depends. It's possible on both steam and the App Store, not sure which either one of you are talking about though...

Reballoo
01-30-2015, 03:36 AM
How do you gift apps?!

Go to the featured apps and scroll around a bit. Gifting apps is not free though. You have to rebuy the game for them. Like actually buying a gift. Even if you already have the game, you would have to pay for it again for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends. It's possible on both steam and the App Store, not sure which either one of you are talking about though...

App Store. I don't use steam very often.

Christopher
01-30-2015, 03:39 AM
Go to the featured apps and scroll around a bit. Gifting apps is not free though. You have to rebuy the game for them. Like actually buying a gift. Even if you already have the game, you would have to pay for it again for them.

- - - Updated - - -

App Store. I don't use steam very often.

You have to rebuy them? Daaaaaaaaang, it cost 2.99 right? I want the game (i'm gonna go buy it :crazy:)

Reballoo
01-30-2015, 03:53 AM
You have to rebuy them? Daaaaaaaaang, it cost 2.99 right? I want the game (i'm gonna go buy it :crazy:)

Yup. I might save my money till Valentines.

Christopher
01-30-2015, 04:04 AM
I was told to put the brightness up in every photo Scott releases and this was the result

65403 65404 I changed the temperature too because it was too red

Arcyus
01-30-2015, 04:11 AM
Yay more JUMPSCARE HYPEEEEE!!!!!

Reballoo
01-30-2015, 04:12 AM
I was told to put the brightness up in every photo Scott releases and this was the result

65403 65404 I changed the temperature too because it was too red

I did that too. Here is mine.65405