PDA

View Full Version : Private Messages

PoSsEdGT
01-27-2015, 05:39 PM
I personally get around 30 private messages a day (in Growtopia) from people asking me how I got so rich or How did I get enough tokens for many Untradeable items. I usally only get these messages when I do a SB and people come to the world I am currently in and they see I have token items and etc. It is not that I am ignoring you, but when I do get messages, I do /r to respond without typing the whole /msg (name) because it saves a little bit of times. When I do, I am typing /r and when I eventually get done with the message, I go to send it and someone else already messaged me again, so it goes to the wrong person. If I could tell everybody that messages me what to do, I would say to either make checkpoints because they are mostly 3/wl and usally 1 tree drops 3 fruit or 3 checkpoints(in this case) or do the way I would usally advice, Buy pinball seeds and farm them. This method usally only works if you have 200-300 wls to buy 2,000-3,000 seeds, but only pinball. If you have 2000 seeds, after farming all the blocks when they are done harvesting, You usally get 2,200-2,300 seeds, so that is 20-30 wls because you sell the seeds and keep only 2,000 each time,so you make 20-30 worldlocks, unless you have around 3,000 seeds. Plus you get around 30k gems each time, so that is 15 wls and 15+20-30= 45-60 worldlocks.
~PoSsEd

Lucker
01-27-2015, 05:48 PM
I don't know you...:whistling:

PoSsEdGT
01-27-2015, 06:00 PM
I don't know you...:whistling:
That is why I said, "For people that do message me". Please read fully next time.:):crazy:

Cocomonkey
01-28-2015, 08:09 AM
Yeah, this is relatable. When msges come one after the other you can't do /r.

- - - Updated - - -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

This isn't school, but you can be a 'Grammar Nazi' if you wish.