PDA

View Full Version : Some information about me and Alkan. Read. NOW!

Sweetiehh
01-27-2015, 08:19 PM
Okay. I know I have been posting UNDERSTANDABLE threads about Alkan. But, if you saw any of them, PLEASE do not take them seriously. Ha! A mood gets you somewhere. Doesn't it. XD.
So, I'm going to be honest with you guys now. Gals too. :)

So, Alkan is a nice person if you get to know him. He doesn't lie really, he has true honesty inside of him; could be hurt easily by someone who he loves truly. With him reading this thread now, I truly think he'll feel pain.:{ Sorry.

Well, I'll tell you why I posted them things and stuff, so you guys don't have hatred on him. Hate me if you want. Haters going to hate. Isn't it. XD So, I'll start of by my promises. I promised Alkan once (WELL! A LOT!) that I won't go to boys. I also promised him many other things. I didn't keep them promises. I just ignored them, because I thought he would give me chances, and chances. My thoughts where wrong; of course! Well, I thought he give me more chances because me and him had many breakups, then forgave each another again. I thought we loved each another truly that we wouldn't be apart for more than months. Well, that's another thought wrong. Well, I thank Alkan for being there for me a lot. But, I thank him more for showing me what you can get back if you lie/do the opposite of what you say you're going to do.

Lets go on the break up part, shall we?

Ok. Me and Alkan broke up because I done some things wrongly on forums and on GrowTopia too.
The things I done wrong on GrowTopia:
Going to other boys, WITHOUT telling Alkan. (REGRET!)
NOT ignoring people Alkan WANTED me to ignore. (Regret!)
Not keeping any promises all. Only the promise where I will always love him. And which, my honesty; I still do. >.<
---More personal things I don't want to say---

The things on forums;
ALL those horrible/NOT nice threads about him!
Saying some AWFUL things about him. AW!
Regret it all.
I don't blame Alkan for any of the breakups/wanting breaks from me. Or wanting me to be away from him. I guess he did really need space at all. He's getting it though. I'm happy for him.:)

He just doesn't know how my anger issues work. Heh. Well, my anger issues are going, slowly. Going to these clubs after school to help me. :)

Well, my words to Alkan is that I'm truly sorry about everything. If I knew I would lose you from lying, and not being honest and stuff, I would of done the good things. Obviously. You changed me Alkan. To something I thought I'll never be. Thanks. >.> Have fun.:P

To ya'll!: Alkan is amazing. Treat him with respect.

I'm sure everyone loves him anyway, for how perfect he is. @.@ Aww. Since when did I swallow a dictionary. Ha!

atwistoffate
01-27-2015, 09:01 PM
What if I don't care about Alkan?

And I feel like 90% of the forumers doesn't care :whistling:

LifeSupport
01-27-2015, 09:02 PM

And I feel like 99.9% of the forumers doesn't care :whistling:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I Fixed Your Typo Twist.

Magicalfishy
01-27-2015, 09:26 PM

All seriousness... who is Alkan? :sweatdrop:

Anyways, online dating is pointless.

Areodax
01-27-2015, 10:05 PM

Unless both of you are quite near each other.

:crazy:

QuickCrafter
01-27-2015, 10:12 PM
You keep posting things about Alkan like we actually care about your relationship. Honestly, you should be banned for continuing to lie about him sending you the nudes. I also find it funny how when you made one of your threads about him he acted as if he didn't even know who you were. If you were that desperate for his attention you could have just talked to him ingame. Smh.

Mark Chong
01-27-2015, 10:48 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I Fixed Your Typo Twist.
Well yea

Totally pointless

You keep posting things about Alkan like we actually care about your relationship. Honestly, you should be banned for continuing to lie about him sending you the nudes. I also find it funny how when you made one of your threads about him he acted as if he didn't even know who you were. If you were that desperate for his attention you could have just talked to him ingame. Smh.

Yep, there were so many threads about Dat...

Sweetiehh
01-29-2015, 06:45 PM

Yep. I agree with you 100%. In all honesty, it was wrong of me. :)

Vampireboy000
01-29-2015, 08:46 PM
i cri everytim (it just had to be done)

Mr.Hankey
01-29-2015, 11:17 PM
Okay. I know I have been posting UNDERSTANDABLE threads about Alkan. But, if you saw any of them, PLEASE do not take them seriously. Ha! A mood gets you somewhere. Doesn't it. XD.
So, I'm going to be honest with you guys now. Gals too. :)

So, Alkan is a nice person if you get to know him. He doesn't lie really, he has true honesty inside of him; could be hurt easily by someone who he loves truly. With him reading this thread now, I truly think he'll feel pain.:{ Sorry.

Well, I'll tell you why I posted them things and stuff, so you guys don't have hatred on him. Hate me if you want. Haters going to hate. Isn't it. XD So, I'll start of by my promises. I promised Alkan once (WELL! A LOT!) that I won't go to boys. I also promised him many other things. I didn't keep them promises. I just ignored them, because I thought he would give me chances, and chances. My thoughts where wrong; of course! Well, I thought he give me more chances because me and him had many breakups, then forgave each another again. I thought we loved each another truly that we wouldn't be apart for more than months. Well, that's another thought wrong. Well, I thank Alkan for being there for me a lot. But, I thank him more for showing me what you can get back if you lie/do the opposite of what you say you're going to do.

Lets go on the break up part, shall we?

Ok. Me and Alkan broke up because I done some things wrongly on forums and on GrowTopia too.
The things I done wrong on GrowTopia:
Going to other boys, WITHOUT telling Alkan. (REGRET!)
NOT ignoring people Alkan WANTED me to ignore. (Regret!)
Not keeping any promises all. Only the promise where I will always love him. And which, my honesty; I still do. >.<
---More personal things I don't want to say---

The things on forums;
ALL those horrible/NOT nice threads about him!
Saying some AWFUL things about him. AW!
Regret it all.
I don't blame Alkan for any of the breakups/wanting breaks from me. Or wanting me to be away from him. I guess he did really need space at all. He's getting it though. I'm happy for him.:)

He just doesn't know how my anger issues work. Heh. Well, my anger issues are going, slowly. Going to these clubs after school to help me. :)

Well, my words to Alkan is that I'm truly sorry about everything. If I knew I would lose you from lying, and not being honest and stuff, I would of done the good things. Obviously. You changed me Alkan. To something I thought I'll never be. Thanks. >.> Have fun.:P

To ya'll!: Alkan is amazing. Treat him with respect.

I'm sure everyone loves him anyway, for how perfect he is. @.@ Aww. Since when did I swallow a dictionary. Ha!
hey bby u single?

Sweetiehh
01-30-2015, 06:52 PM
hey bby u single?

Oh no!! I'm not single. No. XD Don't call me bby either. :P Ye' probably was joking. I think ye' was, but... Yeh.. xD :hat: