PDA

View Full Version : Mom at the ER again :(

lolgal96
01-28-2015, 02:15 PM
My mom has a really strept throat so she went to the ER because her doctor wouldn't call. I'm home sick too, so I'm home alone until she gets back in like 8 hours :(

Boomer
01-28-2015, 02:38 PM
Now I really feel sorry for you. :nope:

Shadin Siddique
01-28-2015, 02:47 PM
Live the life of the Home Alone movie! Robbers are coming...be prepared to rek da home!

l0l
01-28-2015, 03:13 PM
Isnt that a good thing? I always like to stay alone at home, I get more concentrated on gaming/studying/programming, because I can do whatever I want, and no one's going to tell me to stop "wasting my time".

ASAD
01-28-2015, 03:29 PM
Isnt that a good thing? I always like to stay alone at home, I get more concentrated on gaming/studying/programming, because I can do whatever I want, and no one's going to tell me to stop "wasting my time".

Yep, No one to stop you.

CoryT
01-28-2015, 03:35 PM

Her mother is in the ER... im pretty sure she have more things to worry about:rolleyes:

yeah but I heard streptococcus can lead to Staph, which causes a fatal bacteria infection
however that might not be true

l0l
01-28-2015, 06:51 PM
Her mother is in the ER... im pretty sure she have more things to worry about:rolleyes:

yeah but I heard streptococcus can lead to Staph, which causes a fatal bacteria infection
however that might not be true

Just realised that ER is Emergency Room... (Sorry Im not a native english speaker). Well, I guess my previous post was kinda stupid then, but whatever.

RedwoodGirl
01-29-2015, 01:53 AM
My mom has a really strept throat so she went to the ER because her doctor wouldn't call. I'm home sick too, so I'm home alone until she gets back in like 8 hours :(

Oh no! Well, prayers are with her. And I hope you get well soon! Get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids!

-Stay safe and warm-
~Red:wave:

Volts
01-29-2015, 01:56 AM
D: that really stinks man stay strong