PDA

View Full Version : How ?

AlyMky
01-29-2015, 12:54 AM
How can the email support know who I am and from where I'm messaging them and how can they know I'm Alymky ? Quick question I never had a problem before

Alon Sexy
01-29-2015, 01:01 AM
I think you have to put more personal information, or they never gonna answer, this is so annoying. -.-

AlyMky
01-29-2015, 01:03 AM
Like what personal information and try to be more polite cause your so annoying if you dont like what I'm saying don't post !

SAMDACAT
01-29-2015, 01:04 AM
Because of email. You wrote down a username, password and EMAIL. They can tell from the email account who is who. Might be hard if you have siblings though. Hope I helped!

AlyMky
01-29-2015, 01:06 AM
Because of email. You wrote down a username, password and EMAIL. They can tell from the email account who is who. Might be hard if you have siblings though. Hope I helped!

I typed my email should I go check my email but i have a problem with my email but I typed my real email

Alon Sexy
01-29-2015, 01:12 AM
Like what personal information and try to be more polite cause your so annoying if you dont like what I'm saying don't post !

It was a sarcastic joke, don't put personal information, i said that because in the las post you put your e-mail and Seth censored it. I'm not saying to you annoying, i'm saying annoying to the service, if something go wrong they act, but they don't prevent.