cry for no reason

That always work with me:D

atwistoffate
01-29-2015, 02:04 AM
Um... be very distant with her
act emo
cry for no reason

Yea... No one likes attention seeking people...

RedwoodGirl
01-29-2015, 02:05 AM
Um... be very distant with her
act emo
cry for no reason

Okay that emo comment wasnt called for.

Have you been doing what shes asked you to do? Greet her (Hey mom!) (How was your day atr work today mom?) I text my mother while at school saying "Hey mother, Have a great day today! I love you!" Just try to do what she asks and maybe she will recognize you again.

Defuse
01-29-2015, 02:12 AM
Sit on her lap then fart then hug her and run into the forest and say IM FREE! You'll be hobo then get sime cheese (rotten) then she'll like you

RedwoodGirl
01-29-2015, 02:27 AM
Sit on her lap then fart then hug her and run into the forest and say IM FREE! You'll be hobo then get sime cheese (rotten) then she'll like you

It's really sad when the people of gt have turned out to be disgusting kids who have no self manners at all.

Megazork
01-29-2015, 02:39 AM
How do I get my mom to like me? She's mean to me but nice to my brother. :(

Try to be more agreeable with her. After all, loving mothers usually aren't contemptious to the feelings/welfare of their own child. If she tells you to do any errands/chores or any other order like for instant, helping her bring groceries. This mostly pertains to kids that get bugged with their parents about doing chores a lot.

Also try observing what things your brother does that you can blatantly see your mother finding favorable.

In essence, always pertain to your mother's best interests. If you aren't too sure, take initiative, make mistakes, and learn to make yourself more favorable.

Brennanber
01-29-2015, 04:24 AM

in the same boat... Generally you cant change it because opinions arent changed so easily. Some are just glued to the back of your head to be grudged forever.

you cant change someone elses personality to like you. Some people just dont like eachother for a reason as small as personality.

amebapiz
01-29-2015, 12:12 PM
kill your mom

100% works

ZeroFX
01-29-2015, 12:29 PM
Bake her a cake just for her and throw it on the ground and scream "I regret nothing!" then leave. 0.100% it will make your mom will love you.:p

Mark Chong
01-29-2015, 12:32 PM
kill your mom

100% worksSure it works...

I watched a show....
Perhaps u are given birth by ur mother but ur real father isn't the current father... In other words, ur mother has divorced b4