PDA

View Full Version : My best friend.... Ukuzz...

JOCY2211
01-29-2015, 02:44 AM
I'm sorry you have to hear this.

I'm commiting suicide..
Theres no other option...

If I wake up in a hospital then **** THIS WORKD!

R.I.P ukuzz 1999-2015.1.26

I thank you for showing me hapiness
I would hug you right now...
But as you can see...

I'm very sorry.
~Ukuzz

His last words I'm literally crying he was my bestfriend. He can make me smile ima keep your secrets forever. I don't know what to do his is my bestfriend. I wish u can hear me tell u that I loved you

SBPRODUCTIONS
01-29-2015, 02:47 AM
No I don't like when people commit suicide because everyone cares about you and even if you wanna end your life don't and you might achieve something great. I would never commit suicide since I know that everyone cares about me and it would just be wrong to let them down. I'm sorry for your loss :(

JOCY2211
01-29-2015, 02:51 AM
No I don't like when people commit suicide because everyone cares about you and even if you wanna end your life don't and you might achieve something great. I would never commit suicide since I know that everyone cares about me and it would just be wrong to let them down. I'm sorry for your loss :(

I need him! I loved him ... I can't stop crying...

- - - Updated - - -

R.I.P best friend I am going to miss you with all my heart you are now an angel watching over us

Megazork
01-29-2015, 02:58 AM
Suicide is never the right answer. It only provokes more heartache to those that care for you. It's a road that nobody should be looking towards because each life is genuine, significant, and can serve a good purpose. Give him my regards, don't look towards a permanent solution for a temporary situation.

Apologies but suicide isn't appropriate for game forums. A suicide hotline is recommended.

JOCY2211
01-29-2015, 03:02 AM
Suicide is never the right answer. It only provokes more heartache to those that care for you. It's a road that nobody should be looking towards because each life is genuine, significant, and can serve a good purpose. Give him my regards, don't look towards a permanent solution for a temporary situation.

Apologies but suicide isn't appropriate for game forums. A suicide hotline is recommended.

I have tried with hotlines to help him, I myself try to help him with my own words. He said he was getting better. Then I received this message that broke my heart completely to pieces ... but he ended up with ending his life. Words are more destructive that any weapons...

Mr.Hankey
01-29-2015, 03:20 AM
I have tried with hotlines to help him, I myself try to help him with my own words. He said he was getting better. Then I received this message that broke my heart completely to pieces ... but he ended up with ending his life. Words are more destructive that any weapons...
How do you know 100% if he's deceased or not? :(

craft3d
01-29-2015, 03:22 AM

I'm commiting suicide..

But as you can see...

I'm very sorry.
~Ukuzz

His last words I'm literally crying he was my bestfriend. He can make me smile ima keep your secrets forever. I don't know what to do his is my bestfriend. I wish u can hear me tell u that I loved you

Holy crap! I'm so sorry!

iCrystalCat
01-29-2015, 04:10 AM

I'm commiting suicide..

But as you can see...

I'm very sorry.
~Ukuzz

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that losing your best friend that killed themself.

Brennanber
01-29-2015, 04:15 AM
If you're so willing to throw a life away without even considering medicene, therapist, family, (and come to a forums for help) etc: ill let natural selection take place.

As cruel as it sounds.

JOCY2211
01-29-2015, 04:29 AM
How do you know 100% if he's deceased or not? :(

Message me I'll tell you the rest v.v </3

ArmzOfficial
01-29-2015, 04:47 AM

I'm commiting suicide..

But as you can see...

I'm very sorry.
~Ukuzz

i hope that is a joke. wait, is he serious?

JOCY2211
01-29-2015, 04:48 AM
i hope that is a joke. wait, is he serious?

His parents called me

ArmzOfficial
01-29-2015, 04:50 AM
His parents called me

were they crying or anything? i msged u on forums btw.

EasykGT
01-29-2015, 04:53 AM

I'm commiting suicide..

But as you can see...

I'm very sorry.
~Ukuzz

NOOOOOOO...
please, dont. :(
Ive wanted to commit suicide some time ago but I learned that life can get better if you work for it and believe in your self.
Wether you believe in God or not, he wouldnt want to to kill yourself..
Please Jocy, you a great friend and I dont want to lose you, I'm crying right now because you want to do this to yourself :cry:

JOCY2211
01-29-2015, 04:55 AM
were they crying or anything? i msged u on forums btw.

He is very sucidial and has a huge amount of depression. His parents don't love him nor do they feed him. He has been bullied everytime he wen to school he will be coming back home with bruises he told me he was tired of this cruel world. At first I thought he was joking but he was serious I then try to help him and convince him that it wasn't the answer. I read the message he sent me. The next day later his mother called me that he passed away she wasn't crying she just sounded as usual. What worst was that he told me he loved me. He had a life to live a life to move forward and to be happy but because of struggles, those struggles over power him which caused him to end it. If u don't believe me it's fine because no matter what he is my bestfriend and will always be my bestfriend. But now he is an angel

EasykGT
I am so sorry about Ukus, he was a good guy..:cry::cry:

Why does life have to be so painful...

JOCY2211
NOOOOOOO...
please, dont. :(
Ive wanted to commit suicide some time ago but I learned that life can get better if you work for it and believe in your self.
Wether you believe in God or not, he wouldnt want to to kill yourself..
Please Jocy, you a great friend and I dont want to lose you, I'm crying right now because you want to do this to yourself :cry:

Even though I am suicidal as well my friend ukuzz is no longer with us but in heaven don't worry I'm trying my best not to cry

ArmzOfficial
01-29-2015, 04:57 AM
He is very sucidial and has a huge amount of depression. His parents don't love him nor do they feed him. He has been bullied everytime he wen to school he will be coming back home with bruises he told me he was tired of this cruel world. At first I thought he was joking but he was serious I then try to help him and convince him that it wasn't the answer. I read the message he sent me. The next day later his mother called me that he passed away she wasn't crying she just sounded as usual. What worst was that he told me he loved me. He had a life to live a life to move forward and to be happy but because of struggles, those struggles over power him which caused him to end it. If u don't believe me it's fine because no matter what he is my bestfriend and will always be my bestfriend. But now he is an angel

what's wrong with his parents? omfg. they weird.

JOCY2211
01-29-2015, 04:59 AM
what's wrong with his parents? omfg. they weird.

I'm not trying to think it's my fault but in my mind I'm blaming myself what if I responded that time he message me would he still be alive.... I'm hopeless

ArmzOfficial
01-29-2015, 05:07 AM
I'm not trying to think it's my fault but in my mind I'm blaming myself what if I responded that time he message me would he still be alive.... I'm hopeless

It's not your fault. You didn't do anything bad. His parents and the bullies did though.

- - - Updated - - -

i checked his forum post thing. his last time he was on was 4:22 p.m.

Seth
01-29-2015, 06:45 AM
Please contact a trusted adult or one of these hotlines instead of posting here. They are trained to help with these kinds of feelings: http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

Closing thread