PDA

View Full Version : OH CRAP HELP ME

amebapiz
01-30-2015, 02:08 AM
guys i spent my money and my parents know that i spent it so now they are asking me but I dont want to tell them because it's something that will really get them mad. It's because I bought a new phone and they dont want me to buy one so um help me make excuses....

im un school ryt now and im in a hurry so bye im expecting answers plz help

Scienced
01-30-2015, 02:11 AM
guys i spent my money and my parents know that i spent it so now they are asking me but I dont want to tell them because it's something that will really get them mad. It's because I bought a new phone and they dont want me to buy one so um help me make excuses....

I think everyone's first instinct is to lie. Telling the truth hurts, but atleast it is truthful. Sorry if I didn't help, make something reasonable to say.

AdminBro
01-30-2015, 02:13 AM
Been in this situation before. Just say you borrowed money and then you payed it back.

Scienced
01-30-2015, 02:14 AM
Been in this situation before. Just say you borrowed money and then you payed it back.

Actually, that's brilliant. Nice. Lot better than mine -.-

PURPLE585
01-30-2015, 02:21 AM
Excuses excuses...

:crazy:

IShutter
01-30-2015, 06:45 AM
I think everyone's first instinct is to lie. Telling the truth hurts, but atleast it is truthful. Sorry if I didn't help, make something reasonable to say.
No.

No.

Tell the truth, thats the best thing to do, lying to your own parents is the worst thing to do
if you knew its wrong, then you shouldnt have done it
Did you earn the money yourself? you have the right to do anything with it
Did your parents give it to you? you have no right to use it without their permission, if you did, tell them.
no matter the consequences, one day they will figure out.

Mark Chong
01-30-2015, 11:22 AM
Tell them that u are going to lie to them :crazy:

amebapiz
01-30-2015, 11:29 AM
where is j192's post?

ParkourDevil
01-30-2015, 01:23 PM
I'm the best liar ever. Just say that you don't know what they're talking about and go to your room. If they continues just get little angry.

Shadin Siddique
01-30-2015, 01:39 PM
"MOM! DAD! I WASTED MY MONEY ON A PHONE!!! U WOT M8!"

"WHAT?! YOUR GROUNDED FOR 10 DAYS,BOY!"

KenDu
01-30-2015, 02:02 PM
It's your money, but still not worth for a phone you should've buy school supplies for the next school year not just for unnecessary stuffs like "Expensive Cellphones"

Boomer
01-30-2015, 02:27 PM
You lost a bet.

26FtW26
01-30-2015, 02:33 PM
Do not tell them the truth, the truth never accomplishes anything.
I can't think of any good excuse(s) right now, I normally improvise.

- - - Updated - - -

Say sorry and pretend to cry.

That only works if you're like 8

craft3d
01-30-2015, 10:20 PM

Say you got mugged

iCrystalCat
01-30-2015, 10:51 PM
Just tell the truth i'm sure they'd be more happy if you didn't lie.

Metalwire
01-30-2015, 10:55 PM

dont make excuses dude if you want everything to resolve just tell the truth if you lie you are going to make them even more angry just trust me i have experience:hat:

amebapiz
01-31-2015, 05:00 AM
Done... Answered their question so umm, I can't speak right now.

Mr.Hankey
01-31-2015, 05:39 AM
Why do people in the forums have to be so nice and bubbly? Ffs just lie.

GoldenRaven
01-31-2015, 08:18 AM
If you tell lies, they'll eventually figure out that you've lied to them. You'll be in a LOT less trouble for telling the truth.

iCrystalCat
01-31-2015, 08:30 AM
Why do people in the forums have to be so nice and bubbly? Ffs just lie.

I disagree lieing just loses trust to people.

GummiBear64
01-31-2015, 11:35 AM
If you tell lies, they'll eventually figure out that you've lied to them. You'll be in a LOT less trouble for telling the truth.

I've survived this long, I think OP will be fine.

ULTRA ASIAN
01-31-2015, 11:40 AM
Say sorry and pretend to cry.

Say sorry and pretend to die.
That way your parents will be more worried about you dying than a piece of electronic metal!
:crazy: