PDA

View Full Version : Trading Gems

The Guardian
01-30-2015, 09:03 AM
Hey Hey!

Just a suggestion... Gems Could be tradable!!!!
How awesome would that be? If people sell angels for 25 wls, but the other party only has a dragon hand, the other party would have to go and get 25 wls from his dragon hand to get the angels. But if u coud trade gems, u would just have to give 50000 gem and if that person wants a unicorn garland( thats dumb ik), he/she can buy it. IDK juz a crazieeeeeeeee suggestion!:ninja:

The Guardian
01-30-2015, 09:05 AM
sorry i noob... But can u teach meh how to make signature? :sweatdrop:

amebapiz
01-30-2015, 11:35 AM
1. You're on the wrong forum, but that's not a big problem, you're new here so you're expected to make mistakes.
2.Since I'm here, I'll comment about your suggestion. It can't be added. It will ruin the growtopia economy.
3.Making signatures is easy. Here's the steps:

Go to settings>look somewhere on the left then you will see edit signature, then click it> now you will be able to put any texts in the signature then click "save signature".> you're done!

Boomer
01-30-2015, 02:44 PM
Good idea! Make the gems tradeable, the economy goes to :poop:, and everyone quits, thus resulting in GT going to :poop: and all the mods have nothing to do with their time oh booohoooo!

amebapiz
01-31-2015, 05:01 AM
Good idea! Make the gems tradeable, the economy goes to :poop:, and everyone quits, thus resulting in GT going to :poop: and all the mods have nothing to do with their time oh booohoooo!

not now lol im tryin to earn wls then buy tank coins

Indicative
01-31-2015, 05:06 AM
It will destroy the entire economy.