PDA

View Full Version : I can't be the only one...

26FtW26
01-31-2015, 10:02 AM
I would love to live in a zombie apocalypse. Not the kind that is in Walking Dead, the kind that is in most of the zombie games like Dying Light etc.
I would like rek scrubz_xX

atwistoffate
01-31-2015, 10:03 AM
Nope, nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Hogwarts all the way

amebapiz
01-31-2015, 10:07 AM
It's supposed to be like the walking dead cuz...

shane X lori
glen X maggie
andrea X governor

u know

GummiBear64
01-31-2015, 11:37 AM
A zombie apocalypse like TWD's would be awesome.
Too bad you don't think so. :nope:

Areodax
01-31-2015, 12:29 PM
I would love to swing two weapons at undead people. :crazy:

It does have a lot of bad things tho, like....insanity.

26FtW26
01-31-2015, 12:34 PM
A zombie apocalypse like TWD's would be awesome.
Too bad you don't think so. :nope:

TWD world would be just pure boring. Something like sunset overdrive would be kewl.

IShutter
01-31-2015, 12:48 PM
Drop game dem zombies parkour up a 60000000ft building and jump off into a garbage pit and not break anything

gets 360 noscope headshot by a zambie

this is what wud happen

26FtW26
01-31-2015, 01:02 PM
this is what wud happen

wanna know why pro gamer can jump into metal garbage bin and survive?
gamerz dont die, they respawn.

unconscious98
01-31-2015, 04:04 PM
if I were to live there, first thing I'd do is find a gun, and shoot my brain.

Mahmoud
01-31-2015, 04:12 PM
Firstly if a zombie Apocalypse happen then your parents either will make you all hide in the basement or move.
Secondly you don't know how to shoot with a gun.
Thirdly people would kill each other to survive just like the purge but with zombies.
fourthly if a Zombie Apocalypse happen, that mean no more movies no more anime no more TV series no more internet and no more new games released.
if you want me to continue I can.

26FtW26
01-31-2015, 05:55 PM
Firstly if a zombie Apocalypse happen then your parents either will make you all hide in the basement or move.
Secondly you don't know how to shoot with a gun.
Thirdly people would kill each other to survive just like the purge but with zombies.
fourthly if a Zombie Apocalypse happen, that mean no more movies no more anime no more TV series no more internet and no more new games released.
if you want me to continue I can.

You do realize I am not making up a realistic scenario? And I know how to shoot a gun, I just don't know how to shoot it properly or who to shoot it at.

Eko007
01-31-2015, 05:58 PM
Nope, nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Hogwarts all the way

HOGWARTS IS MY HOME!

SuperJ
01-31-2015, 06:17 PM
I would love to live in a zombie apocalypse. Not the kind that is in Walking Dead, the kind that is in most of the zombie games like Dying Light etc.
I would like rek scrubz_xXI'd love it. I can practice meh n0 sc0pin.

Mahmoud
01-31-2015, 06:27 PM
You do realize I am not making up a realistic scenario? And I know how to shoot a gun, I just don't know how to shoot it properly or who to shoot it at.

You don't know how to aim and also who would ever leave his gun store with guns and leave, so you won't be able to find a gun maybe for 1 day or more, depends.

Yeah I know, I just don't think that will happen.
Soon when gaming technology gets better you will test how to be in a zombie apocalypse.

26FtW26
01-31-2015, 06:53 PM
You don't know how to aim and also who would ever leave his gun store with guns and leave, so you won't be able to find a gun maybe for 1 day or more, depends.

Yeah I know, I just don't think that will happen.
Soon when gaming technology gets better you will test how to be in a zombie apocalypse.

I seriously don't care. I didn't post this thread to argue about what people would or would not do in case of a zombie apocalypse.