PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me..?

QuickCrafter
01-31-2015, 02:57 PM
When I went to try to view site leaders, the option was no longer there. Its usually under Quick Links then Site Leaders. I guess they don't want us to know who the new moderators are before they're given their powers ingame..? Or is it just my screen?

Hercule
01-31-2015, 03:05 PM
When I went to try to view site leaders, the option was no longer there. Its usually under Quick Links then Site Leaders. I guess they don't want us to know who the new moderators are before they're given their powers ingame..? Or is it just my screen?
I noticed that 2 days ago, also try to msg a mod twice or more, it says you can't Msg him wait a bit before sending another msg.

Maybe to reduce the spam I guess, and I also did /mods today and saw Chudy online like this
====> @@Chudy Weird eh! Two @

MrPigster
01-31-2015, 03:09 PM
The @@Chudy Maybe means a Gemini ring or Mini Me Leash? And I also noticed that too!

26FtW26
01-31-2015, 03:09 PM
I noticed that 2 days ago, also try to msg a mod twice or more, it says you can't Msg him wait a bit before sending another msg.

Maybe to reduce the spam I guess, and I also did /mods today and saw Chudy online like this
====> @@Chudy Weird eh! Two @

maybe its a mod ranking system