PDA

View Full Version : Just Sharing...

Hacktivate
02-01-2015, 01:00 AM
By just looking at my profile, you'll see that I am just a new forum-er here. And yeah, I just joined last month of January. I became so active and gained my Lesser Wizard rank. What encourages me in this game is the way players interrogate and give their opinions into other players.

Actually, in class I'm in the last in the rankings. So, I am the LAST. But, this thing that I didn't expected did a great thing to my life to divide it into two. Which is the STUDENT life and my FORUM-ER life. My aspirations in life is even boosted with my inspiration... and my inspiration is all of you (:

I joined this forum because of only one reason. To advocate everyone that living life isn't just the purpose of living. The real purpose is to have your own choices which delivers us into different places. With such imagination, I thank our Administrator, Seth, for giving me/us the opportunity to meet each other and gain inspiration :prophet:

- - - Updated - - -

Thus, everyone can even visit me in my world, SQRT! You're all welcome just dont disturb. You may ask alot of questions and just relax!

DEMONEDGE
02-01-2015, 01:38 AM
Hi. umm, so, thanks to the great game I didn't quit AFTER I lost 400+wls. I don't understand why ppl betray? its just a game...:cry: sbaddict scammed me 1dl

amebapiz
02-01-2015, 02:41 AM
Glad you shared this. :hat: