PDA

View Full Version : My First Story :)

SBPRODUCTIONS
02-01-2015, 05:06 AM
One day Seth came home and he saw his son Cosmo on the computer. Seth saw Cosmo coding the game and creating a new update Seth grabbed Cosmo but it was too late he released his new pack. The world was all rainbow and the screens of growtopian a everywhere were spazzing out. There was the ? Item that made you ride nothing and IAP only gave you 10 gems when you bought a ten dollar pack also farming gave you 1 gem as the highest from a block and it was a 1/1000 chance. Everyone's level was reset and all items except cargo shorts were recycled. In the gazette it says DrOp Gawms are naw legal also telling your paswrd is tu bai. So our Hero Narwhalz (me) was opening his iPad and suddenly the worlds were all messed up the economy was in its last breath and everyone was saying bad things on the bcs. So I do what a normal growtopian does so I go to Nasdaq. I Look and see everyone dead lifeless and I see one guy say I'm.... Alive... Then a zombie comes out of nowhere and takles him to the ground and eats him. I Stutter back falling into a lifeless growtopian with a pair of devils and lighting eyes. I exit and go to Hamumu town, once I get there I see Hamumu and some other mods and a few surviving growtopians so Hamumu pulls me and I get up he says welcome to the survivors. Cosmo gets online and we see Cosmo is a giant creature tearing down everyone in site. Hamumu, the survivors, and I run but it's too late Cosmo grabbed Hamumu and tossed him in a pit with a broken leg once Hamumu can use his voice he says Run..... Than faints we run and Cosmo destroys most of us and the last survivors are @Aiimster, me and, Fredi. Aimster tells us to get on so we get on nightmare and in the background a giant Cosmo is chasing us then Fredi grabs his wotd trophy and says I'll miss you and throws it at Cosmo Seth logged in and sends Cosmo to a secret world that no one else can go and he unfreezes all growtopians and then and we look and see a sb from Seth saying Happy April Fools. Hahahah -Seth. So the growtopians get really angry and laugh and say this was almost as funny as Growtokens. The END pls no infraction I dunt know what place this goes.

Thank You From The Talented Narwhalz(me) if you like my story pls reply :) thx bai

Koopa Troopa
02-01-2015, 05:10 AM
wowowowowo much liek 2829272928292/0 - ign would read agen

SBPRODUCTIONS
02-01-2015, 05:11 AM
wowowowowo much liek 2829272928292/0 - ign would read agen

Thank you (cry) I'm so honered to win goty ign :,) I'm just so happy.

SBPRODUCTIONS
02-01-2015, 05:35 AM
Bump Cause This is a must see story even Ign Likes it LOLZ.

nevaks
02-01-2015, 05:51 AM
where are all the explosions? michael bay should make this story!!

ASAD
02-01-2015, 03:48 PM
r8 8/8 m8 /yes