PDA

View Full Version : For @Mods

NobodyHere
02-01-2015, 11:44 AM
I accidentally recycled my diamond locks is it possible if any thing could be done to restore my Diamond locks back to me like maybe roll backing my inventory?

CoolDrew
02-01-2015, 11:47 AM
I accidentally recycled my diamond locks is it possible if any thing could be done to restore my Diamond locks back to me like maybe roll backing my inventory?

Sorry! but the developers almost never return items. It is too risky a practice. Yes, when they can absolutely verify something like data loss, they do. But they don't reverse player recycles. It has been done before but it is not their policy to undo player actions normally.

26FtW26
02-01-2015, 02:00 PM
Sorry! but the developers almost never return items. It is too risky a practice. Yes, when they can absolutely verify something like data loss, they do. But they don't reverse player recycles. It has been done before but it is not their policy to undo player actions normally.

That is a lie at its finest. They have restored growtokens before.
Email the support.

Perfection
02-01-2015, 02:35 PM
Moderators can check the logs AND KNOW IF YOURE LYING If you lie to them YOU WILL BE BANNED FOREVER

ParkourDevil
02-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Wrong Sub-forum.

Brys
02-01-2015, 03:02 PM
Moderators can check the logs AND KNOW IF YOURE LYING If you lie to them YOU WILL BE BANNED FOREVER

You will be punished but not for forever.. Lol

Perfection
02-01-2015, 03:05 PM
You will be punished but not for forever.. Lol

False...lol...Seth said some guy could get his tokens back but if he lied that he'd be perma banned I'll gravedig for you :]

Brys
02-01-2015, 03:10 PM
False...lol...Seth said some guy could get his tokens back but if he lied that he'd be perma banned I'll gravedig for you :]

Doesn't imply for everyone :rolleyes:

Perfection
02-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Doesn't imply for everyone :rolleyes:

Probably does if youre trying to get free Diamond Locks...

LifeSupport
02-01-2015, 03:12 PM
I accidentally recycled my dirt........Can we rollback?

Brys
02-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Probably does if youre trying to get free Diamond Locks...

Hmm.. Fine your right since you're perfection.

meowza
02-01-2015, 03:13 PM
XD once my friend said that if I recycled a growtoken it gave me gems. So I recycled one and I gave me nothing. Never saw her on my friends list again o_o. Lol

Brys
02-01-2015, 03:13 PM
I accidentally recycled my dirt........Can we rollback?

Anything for u bæ

LifeSupport
02-01-2015, 03:14 PM
XD once my friend said that if I recycled a growtoken it gave me gems. So I recycled one and I gave me nothing. Never saw her on my friends list again o_o. Lol

Phhff. I recycle tokens all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Anything for u bæ

Awww love you too bæ

meowza
02-01-2015, 03:15 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Awww love you too bæ

I know that's why I'm not going to be like "OMG MOD I RECYCLED GROWTOKEN PLEASEE DO ROLLBACK" XD because it's not that big of a deal.

Coinman32
02-01-2015, 03:16 PM

It wasnt tokens, someone said they got wrongly punished and seth said he could could request support to check his logs completely to see if he actually helped the world trade scam. You may be talking about another post though.

Perfection
02-01-2015, 03:18 PM
It wasnt tokens, someone said they got wrongly punished and seth said he could could request support to check his logs completely to see if he actually helped the world trade scam. You may be talking about another post though.

Yea, I got a bit confuzzled :sweatdrop:

complete
02-01-2015, 03:21 PM
Devepolers and mods can't return stolen or recycled items back sorry man.:(

ParkourDevil
02-01-2015, 03:40 PM
I know that's why I'm not going to be like "OMG MOD I RECYCLED GROWTOKEN PLEASEE DO ROLLBACK" XD because it's not that big of a deal.

Good to have you back @meow

Linkoftime
02-01-2015, 03:42 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Awww love you too bæ

LifeSupport X Brys

CoolDrew
02-01-2015, 05:13 PM

That is a lie at its finest. They have restored growtokens before.
Email the support.

I actually had sent an email to support a few weeks ago asking what cases developers return items and I got what I said above as a response. :sweatdrop: So I guess support was lying to me(?!)

We almost never return items. It is too risky a practice. Yes, when we can absolutely verify something like data loss, we do. We don't reverse player recycles. It has been done before, yes, but it is not our policy to undo player actions normally.

NobodyHere
02-01-2015, 07:34 PM
wow i would like them to check the logs Cause i am not lieing and i am getting tiered of this

HerobrineFan
02-01-2015, 07:44 PM
wow i would like them to check the logs Cause i am not lieing and i am getting tiered of this

-Wrong Sub Forum
-Bad Grammar

Okay, this is a skem.

WindyLink560
02-01-2015, 07:48 PM

IT TELLS YOU HOW MUCH GEMS YOU GET ON THE CONFIRMATION SCREEN!!!!

NobodyHere
02-01-2015, 07:55 PM
well all you people asume i am lieing or some of you just advertise your stupid worlds well i am officoally done with this i just wanted my diamond locks back and i k ow how easy it is (whata waste of my time/life)

Chong Danny
02-01-2015, 07:57 PM

How many did you recycle??

iCrystalCat
02-01-2015, 08:02 PM
If support was to check the logs and make sure you actually did recycle them by my guess they'd see no sign so if your lieing just admit it and stop lieing.

Aviron
02-01-2015, 08:29 PM
Good to have you back @meow

That's not meow, if you're talking about the ex-moderator.

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?92119-Marosa-Minnie