PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna play xbox. for the 360

SBPRODUCTIONS
02-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Im bored since its a snow day today and none of my friends on xbox are online so if you have the xbox 360 and want to play a game i have alot battlefield4,cod black ops ,red dead redemption, or halo or something msg me on xbox. My name on xbox is Narrowbadge35. Or i can play ps4 but i only have destiny, farcry 4, and advanced warfare.

Edwardson97
02-02-2015, 05:45 PM
I'd play but I have school, but your lucky I wish we had a snow day. Ow well:rolleyes:

PoSsEdGT
02-02-2015, 05:56 PM
Im bored since its a snow day today and none of my friends on xbox are online so if you have the xbox 360 and want to play a game i have alot battlefield4,cod black ops ,red dead redemption, or halo or something msg me on xbox. My name on xbox is Narrowbadge35. Or i can play ps4 but i only have destiny, farcry 4, and advanced warfare.

We are not supposed to so called, advertising another company or game on here...

~PoSsEd

WindyLink560
02-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Let's play black ops 2! If you have it...

SBPRODUCTIONS
02-02-2015, 07:16 PM
We are not supposed to so called, advertising another company or game on here...

~PoSsEd

ive seen like 10 other threads saying to friend eachother or whatnot on a system im not advertising im just saying im bored and want someone to play a game with me. Im not saying omg play (example its so fun) and saying that im bored isnt advertising.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's play black ops 2! If you have it...

and the 978 i just sent you a friend request.
ok tell me your name so i can send you a friend message.