PDA

View Full Version : the real life photo thread REBORN

useruser3
02-05-2015, 01:27 AM
the other thread died so like the phoenix from the ashes the thread shall rise

post your pictures if you want to :)

Modelo
02-05-2015, 01:30 AM
66009 Here's a clear pic of my real life girlfriend who I met on growtopia! Check out her insta .-. If some of yall don't beleive.(check siggy) or my profile pic.

SuperJ
02-05-2015, 01:32 AM
Here is mine. So swagg.

EasykGT
02-05-2015, 01:43 AM
There we go..

SuperJ
02-05-2015, 02:06 AM
There we go..
66011You look different.... Did you get a hair cut??????? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

xZachCottonx
02-05-2015, 02:09 AM
Here's me. Yep.... I'm a little African American girl.

Pyroworld
02-05-2015, 02:12 AM
Here's me...

iCrystalCat
02-05-2015, 03:27 AM
You look different.... Did you get a hair cut??????? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I know right! Lookin good SilentDogs!

EasykGT
02-05-2015, 03:32 AM
I know right! Lookin good SilentDogs!

Haha, thanks for the compliment ;)

Mr.Hankey
02-05-2015, 03:37 AM
66009 just so if anybody wonders what my real lifegirlfriend looks like ;p who I met on growtopia Follow her on insta Lacutie.Gt
We get it, you got a girlfriend from here to irl.

Reballoo
02-05-2015, 03:42 AM
My only other good picture of me besides my Avatar.

Modelo
02-05-2015, 04:09 AM
We get it, you got a girlfriend from here to irl.

We get it your a lonely do... :D if you got a problem with me posting a pic of my gf when this thread says post real life pics...

Reballoo
02-05-2015, 04:13 AM
We get it your a lonely do... :D if you got a problem with me posting a pic of my gf when this thread says post real life pics...

It means of yourself... Also, I think his pount was that you are being overly obsessive. Your avatar is your GF, the photo you posted is your Gf, you talk about her in your signature, etc.

Volts
02-05-2015, 04:14 AM

lol... true

Modelo
02-05-2015, 04:17 AM
It means of yourself... Also, I think his pount was that you are being overly obsessive. Your avatar is your GF, the photo you posted is your Gf, you talk about her in your signature, etc.

Ik but i just wanted to post a clear pic of my gf idk whats the harm in that honestly I'm usually a chill guy... But he comes along and says it with a attitude ... Dat :poop: ticks me off...

SuperJ
02-05-2015, 04:29 AM
Ik but i just wanted to post a clear pic of my gf idk whats the harm in that honestly I'm usually a chill guy... But he comes along and says it with a attitude ... Dat :poop: ticks me off...I think your just showing off you have a gf. No h8 m8.

Modelo
02-05-2015, 04:34 AM
I think your just showing off you have a gf. No h8 m8.

I mean I guess I am but I did meet her in the rarest craziest way possible so I do want people to know :rolleyes: I respect the way you said to me it wasn't rude or bi... Like the way mr hankey said to me aight but what evs ik next time not to show off I guess but it's what evs

Nope
02-05-2015, 04:36 AM
Here we go again.

IHateAII
02-05-2015, 04:38 AM
http://oi59.tinypic.com/ou6v4z.jpg

Pyroworld
02-05-2015, 04:40 AM
I mean I guess I am but I did meet her in the rarest craziest way possible so I do want people to know :rolleyes: I respect the way you said to me it wasn't rude or bi... Like the way mr hankey said to me aight but what evs ik next time not to show off I guess but it's what evs

Your gf looks Russian:)

Mr.Hankey
02-05-2015, 08:16 AM
>implying that I'm lonely
lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

lol... true
Please elaborate and explain why this is true through pm, I don't want to spam this thread. I honestly thought me and you were cool.

- - - Updated - - -

This^^
ur DA man Reballoo

craft3d
02-05-2015, 01:16 PM
Here we go again.

Derailment alert!

Artificial Intelligence
02-05-2015, 01:22 PM
*saves photos in secret folder*

Areodax
02-05-2015, 01:37 PM

Step up your game m8s.

Krideez
02-05-2015, 01:49 PM
We get it your a lonely do
Learn some proper grammar, also, no one cares about your girlfriend, you have posted that a million times.

SuperJ
02-06-2015, 12:07 AM
I mean I guess I am but I did meet her in the rarest craziest way possible so I do want people to know :rolleyes: I respect the way you said to me it wasn't rude or bi... Like the way mr hankey said to me aight but what evs ik next time not to show off I guess but it's what evsIt's cool bro. :) I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. You seem like a pretty cool guy.

Modelo
02-06-2015, 12:12 AM
Learn some proper grammar, also, no one cares about your girlfriend, you have posted that a million times.
Listen up you little :poop: that has to be the second time I've posted a pic about my gf if your jealous I got somebody my life and you don't go around saying no one cares about her when I do. Learn how to be nice that's why im pretty sure you don't have plenty of people that care about you.
This threads title says post real life pics so I don't understand why I'm getting hate really..../fp shows that there jealous ofc :D

SuperJ
02-06-2015, 12:14 AM
Learn some proper grammar, also, no one cares about your girlfriend, you have posted that a million times.Yo man shut up. Stop being so mean. :p

QuickCrafter
02-06-2015, 12:31 AM
Not trying to be rude but I find a thread asking for real life photos a little weird. Just saying.

EasykGT
02-06-2015, 12:32 AM
Not trying to be rude but I find a thread asking for real life photos a little weird. Just saying.

I agree but its just human curiousity.

teambacftw16
02-06-2015, 12:38 AM

Its post of pic of you not your gf she can do it her self if she is a former. Plus no one needs to know you have a gf your just trying to act cool.

Modelo
02-06-2015, 12:42 AM
Its post of pic of you not your gf she can do it her self if she is a former

She isn't a forumer thats why I posted a pic of my gf u :poop:...My god what harm am I bringing by posting of my gf when the thread obviously says ...nvm this community../Fp.

TheRealThatGuy
02-06-2015, 12:51 AM

omogmgomgomg no fotosh0pe kkkk no skem kkkk

FilthyFrank
02-06-2015, 01:00 AM
Ey this is me b0ss

Moxide
02-06-2015, 01:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLBJCNtRtOo

GAMEFREAK
02-06-2015, 01:39 AM

Seems legit...
/troll

Brennanber
02-06-2015, 03:11 AM
She isn't a forumer thats why I posted a pic of my gf u :poop:...My god what harm am I bringing by posting of my gf when the thread obviously says ...nvm this community../Fp.

Saaaaalllty. Dude just pitch it.

Mr.Hankey
02-06-2015, 03:19 AM

My god you're ripped. What gym do you go to?

iNarwhal
02-06-2015, 03:22 AM

Step up your game m8s.

You look alot like my cousin...

ArmzOfficial
02-06-2015, 03:35 AM
Listen up you little :poop: that has to be the second time I've posted a pic about my gf if your jealous I got somebody my life and you don't go around saying no one cares about her when I do. Learn how to be nice that's why im pretty sure you don't have plenty of people that care about you.
This threads title says post real life pics so I don't understand why I'm getting hate really..../fp shows that there jealous ofc :D

I'm not jealous. Maybe you're just saying that because you can't think of more terrible burns.
Also, it's a picture of yourself thread. Not a picture of your girlfriend and rub it in peoples faces thread.
Also, you met her online. Then, you want and ask her out. Isn't that just weird? Considering Growtopia to you which is basiclly a dating site.
Then, you took her out on a date? You know you can't trust her. You only met her online. You were friends with her online.
She can dump/break up with you anytime she wants to. Don't go crying to us if she dumps/breaks up with you. Or cheating on you.

Modelo
02-06-2015, 03:39 AM
I'm not jealous. Maybe you're just saying that because you can't think of more terrible burns.
Also, it's a picture of yourself thread. Not a picture of your girlfriend and rub it in peoples faces thread.
Also, you met her online. Then, you want and ask her out. Isn't that just weird? Considering Growtopia to you which is basiclly a dating site.
Then, you took her out on a date? You know you can't trust her. You only met her online. You were friends with her online.
She can dump/break up with you anytime she wants to. Don't go crying to us if she dumps/breaks up with you. Or cheating on you.

Says real life photo thread you :poop: head.. Oh sorry I was able to find someone to be with and you couldn't:cool: oh this community how Id love to express my words to these forumers who get jealous and booty hurt so easily yet I will get infractions :cool:also I never said you were jealous I said the people that hated for just /Fp reasons don't yall read the thread title /fp

Mr.Hankey
02-06-2015, 03:44 AM
Says real life photo thread you :poop: head.. Oh sorry I was able to find someone to be with and you couldn't:cool: oh this community how Id love to express my words to these forumers who get jealous and booty hurt so easily yet I will get infractions :cool:also I never said you were jealous I said the people that hated for just /Fp reasons don't yall read the thread title /fp
How about you take your crappy attitude elsewhere? You seriously can't take criticism without trying to cuss at someone, can you? We're "booty" hurt? Says the one who gets instantly offended, the point of these types of threads is to post a picture of YOURSELF. Not your girlfriend, i never typed anything with attitude. All i said was that we get it, this is where your easily offended side comes out. I've bought a chandelier world for an overpay, then having you call me stupid because i did so. We don't need your attitude, you seriously seem to get offended by anything that comes to your path.

matchamoo
02-06-2015, 03:49 AM
How about you take your crappy attitude elsewhere? You seriously can't take criticism without trying to cuss at someone, can you? We're "booty" hurt? Says the one who gets instantly offended, the point of these types of threads is to post a picture of YOURSELF. Not your girlfriend, i never typed anything with attitude. All i said was that we get it, this is where your easily offended side comes out. I've bought a chandelier world for an overpay, then having you call me stupid because i did so. We don't need your attitude, you seriously seem to get offended by anything that comes to your path.

Dang it just got real

Modelo
02-06-2015, 03:49 AM

Hold up it says post REAL LIFE PICS..Where did useruser3 say I can't post pics of my gf which is a rea life pic?? And hell yea ima get offeneded if you gonna say something to tick me off about my gf. And I'm not the one with the :poop: attitude thats you this drama did not DID NOT Need to happen if you could've said it ina nicer way like superj but naw naw you choose not to ofc.
And I don't remeber calling you stupid for buying a chand farm but I prob did and don't regret it.. Still booty hurt bout that I see I seeeee xD.

Mr.Hankey
02-06-2015, 03:54 AM
Hold up it says post REAL LIFE PICS..Where did useruser3 say I can't post pics of my gf which is a rea life pic?? And hell yea ima get offeneded if you gonna say something to tick me off about my gf. And I'm not the one with the :poop: attitude thats you this drama did not DID NOT Need to happen if you could've said it ina nicer way like superj but naw naw you choose not to ofc.
I don't have an attitude, it's you who has the crappy attitude of a 10 year old. I just said that i get it, i never told you to stop posting pictures of your girlfriend, i only said that i get it. And if you truly get that butthurt over something so small, then leave the forums, because the reality is, there's nothing but the truth to be told in here, and know you're saying i said anything about your girlfriend, in which i never did. Take your internet tough guy attitude elsewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

And I don't remeber calling you stupid for buying a chand farm but I prob did and don't regret it.. Still booty hurt bout that I see I seeeee xD.
I remember exactly what had happened, also i'm not "booty" hurt, if anyone here is butthurt it's obviously you. Using "xD" won't make you seem any less butthurt btw. :whistling:

Modelo
02-06-2015, 04:04 AM
I don't have an attitude, it's you who has the crappy attitude of a 10 year old. I just said that i get it, i never told you to stop posting pictures of your girlfriend, i only said that i get it. And if you truly get that butthurt over something so small, and know you're saying i said anything about your girlfriend, in which i never did. Take your internet tough guy attitude elsewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember exactly what had happened, also i'm not "booty" hurt, if anyone here is butthurt it's obviously you. Using "xD" won't make you seem any less butthurt btw. :whistling:

#1 I'm not trying to be some tough guy on the internet.
#2 I ain't going nowhere so idk who the hell you think you are telling me something like that.
#3 Your attitude how you said "We get it you got a gf from here to rl" come on now you obviously havent met me in game just ain't no way I'm letting you say thst when I posted a harmless pic which wasn't hurting anybody besides you and a couple others... If you didn't like it why even say anything at all.
Man idk what else to say about you or anything didn't want none of this drama just trying to keep cool and have a relaxing day but no it's people like you who think they so smart and safe behind a little screen but no just no. This got me tired.:prophet:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I remember exactly what had happened, also i'm not "booty" hurt, if anyone here is butthurt it's obviously you. Using "xD" won't make you seem any less butthurt btw. :whistling:[/QUOTE]

I used xD cause its funny how you remeber that incident and how you brought it up when thst prob happened ages ago LOL xD

Mr.Hankey
02-06-2015, 04:07 AM
#1 I'm not trying to be some tough guy on the internet.
#2 I ain't going nowhere so idk who the hell you think you are telling me something like that.
#3 Your attitude how you said "We get it you got a gf from here to rl" come on now you obviously havent met me in game just ain't no way I'm letting you say thst when I posted a harmless pic which wasn't hurting anybody besides you and a couple others... If you didn't like it why even say anything at all.
Man idk what else to say about you or anything didn't want none of this drama just trying to keep cool and have a relaxing day but no it's people like you who think they so smart and safe behind a little screen but no just no. This got me tired.:prophet:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I used xD cause its funny how you remeber that incident and how you brought it up when thst prob happened ages ago LOL xD
1:Yes you are.
2:Then get over it, you're butthurt. I never said anything that bad, quit getting butthurt over nothing.
3:Get over it, you're butthurt.
Thanks, I'm actually pretty smart, and it's funny how people like you haven't evolved after being using the internet. Stop your internet tough guy attitude. Regardless of "ages" ago, it shows how easily offended and butthurt you get. You're so arrogant and you're full of yourself.

GAMEFREAK
02-06-2015, 04:14 AM
Dang it just got real

Making popcorn because this.. This is entertaining.

Modelo
02-06-2015, 04:14 AM
I used xD cause its funny how you remeber that incident and how you brought it up when thst prob happened ages ago LOL xD[/QUOTE]
2:Then get over it, you're butthurt.
Thanks, I'm actually pretty smart, and it's funny how people like you haven't evolved after being using the internet. Stop your internet tough guy attitude. Regardless of "ages" ago, it shows how easily offended and butthurt you get. You're so arrogant and you're full of yourself.[/QUOTE]

I love how you say I'm full of my self when you just said that "I'm actual pretty smart" Im tired of argueing with you honestly I ain't getting no reward outta this. And I don't get easily get offened unless it Involves someone I love. Your the one here having some internet tough guy attitude sooo:rolleyes: man I hope you evolve like a Pokemon and see the real world how it is talking like that in real life well..... Not else to say but goodnight.

Mr.Hankey
02-06-2015, 04:20 AM
2:Then get over it, you're butthurt.
Thanks, I'm actually pretty smart, and it's funny how people like you haven't evolved after being using the internet. Stop your internet tough guy attitude. Regardless of "ages" ago, it shows how easily offended and butthurt you get. You're so arrogant and you're full of yourself.[/QUOTE]

I love how you say I'm full of my self when you just said that "I'm actual pretty smart" Im tired of argueing with you honestly I ain't getting no reward outta this. And I don't get easily get offened unless it Involves someone I love. Your the one here having some internet tough guy attitude sooo:rolleyes: man I hope you evolve like a Pokemon and see the real world how it is talking like that in real life well..... Not else to say but goodnight.[/QUOTE]
What can i say? I am pretty smart myself, learn the difference between the truth and thinking what you are. In this case, you think you're above all. Lol no, you have the horrid kid-like attitude, mix it up with the internet warrior attitude of yours, and we have a disaster. When did i say anything about your girlfriend in general? Admit it already, you're butthurt. And i have some proof to back it up. I have actually evolved to a level 100 hankey, full stats as well. Now, you're the one who must come into realization that your dense feelings will get you know where in life.
In other words, YOU'RE SOOOO DENSE.

Show's over folks, go on with posting pictures of yourselves.

i think the quote just broke :(

Megazork
02-06-2015, 04:20 AM
On the 6th day, God said ,"Let there be grammar!". But shortly after, the internet flame wars and idiots from 4chan tempted mankind and they butchered one of the most easiest languages to understand.

atwistoffate
02-06-2015, 04:34 AM
Yoo, @Hankey, Never start an argument with someone who thinks you don't have what he has, and make a comment on the thing he has... I've been on the inerweb long enough to know they will automatically assume you're jealous

Also mhmhmhmhmhmm, useless argument :whistling:

Mr.Hankey
02-06-2015, 04:36 AM
Yoo, @Hankey, Never start an argument with someone who thinks you don't have what he has, and make a comment on the thing he has... I've been on the inerweb long enough to know they will automatically assume you're jealous

Also mhmhmhmhmhmm, useless argument :whistling:
Yeah, heuheu. Someone has to put that guy in his place though. Right?

Pikasack
02-06-2015, 04:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIXC4N-iLMA

It's sad but okay.

Megazork
02-06-2015, 04:58 AM
http://instagram.com/p/yvy0rPym5f/

It's sad but okay.

8/8 would go on a d8 but not me m8

Cruz I'm a guy ;;;;;;;))))))

Reballoo
02-06-2015, 04:58 AM

You are not providing effective reasoning. People are obviously getting annoyed by you posting repetitively about having a Girlfriend, and you think they should be nicer. So far, so good. Nothing wrong, seems reasonable. Then you start insulting them right after you tell them to be nice. That just doesn't fly. It is also not is good idea to judge people based on literally no information.

Aviron
02-06-2015, 05:02 AM
I don't look good in photos.

D:

Reballoo
02-06-2015, 05:02 AM

More ineefective reasoning... It was implying that you are to post a picture of yourself. Otherwise, I could just take a real life picture of pizza off of google. You should have no problem with implying since you imply lots of stuff about people here, especially when there isn't anything to back up your claim.

Megazork
02-06-2015, 05:05 AM
You are not providing effective reasoning. People are obviously getting annoyed by you posting repetitively about having a Girlfriend, and you think they should be nicer. So far, so good. Nothing wrong, seems reasonable. Then you start insulting them right after you tell them to be nice. That just doesn't fly. It is also not is good idea to judge people based on literally no information.

I think anyone would become intolerant in this situation.

For Pete's sake Model, is she your girlfriend or trophy case?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't look good in photos.

D:

Just post it for me, I have a folder labeled next victi.... stuff for you.

Reballoo
02-06-2015, 05:05 AM

Where did he say I can't post pics of google pizza? He didn't, but it doesn't mean that I should, because that clearly isn't the purpose of this thread. Also, I saw no difference in the tone of either of them. You based that off your own personal bias. Another also, you should not lecture people about being nice after everything thing you have posted so far...

Brennanber
02-06-2015, 05:18 AM
On the 6th day, God said ,"Let there be grammar!". But shortly after, the internet flame wars and idiots from 4chan tempted mankind and they butchered one of the most easiest languages to understand.

(trigger warning)
English is one of the harder languages to learn (said to be right under russian) because of its influences. Words will sound different for no reason such as
Dough ending like "oh"
And tough ending like "uff"

Spotlight
02-06-2015, 05:56 AM

Did you atleast get her permission?
And no, he may not be lonely. Don't jump straight to conclusions and insults. It makes you seem fragile.
You don't need to wear your blue ribbon that says "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" on it in gold writing. You seem to just be boasting after reading this thread.

Megazork
02-06-2015, 06:06 AM
(trigger warning)
English is one of the harder languages to learn (said to be right under russian) because of its influences. Words will sound different for no reason such as
Dough ending like "oh"
And tough ending like "uff"

U 2 trigger happy 4 me

Well I'm saying this as Vietnamese being my first language and picking up other Eastern languages. But I think it usually depends on the perspective as you got many other dialects in Chinest but you have many dialects in English too.

Dialect like "Y'all" and also to mention the influences on English from other cultures. So I can see why it's tough to understand. But once you eventually get part word conjugation, nouns, pronouns, possessives, affirmative sentences, yada yada( basically everything in Elementary) then IMO, it becomes easier to grasp.

Trollrage
02-06-2015, 06:10 AM
A picture at Christmas ^_^

amebapiz
02-06-2015, 06:11 AM
Laughing so hard seeing those guys posting photos of other people's faces...:whistling:

Krideez
02-06-2015, 06:33 AM
I love how you say I'm full of my self when you just said that "I'm actual pretty smart" Im tired of argueing with you honestly I ain't getting no reward outta this. And I don't get easily get offened unless it Involves someone I love. Your the one here having some internet tough guy attitude sooo:rolleyes: man I hope you evolve like a Pokemon and see the real world how it is talking like that in real life well..... Not else to say but goodnight.

Take your time writing, this isn't a competition.

Mark Chong
02-06-2015, 08:35 AM
Why do u want my pic?
But if u want it for some purposes...
Here it is...
Wat? Must I be a Cresent moon?

KKcupcake
02-06-2015, 12:06 PM
yupyupyupyup

Areodax
02-06-2015, 01:25 PM
You look alot like my cousin...

(siren begins to wail louder and louder)

BARRICADE THE HEADQUARTERS!! :panic:

Artificial Intelligence
02-06-2015, 03:39 PM
because im fab
here it is

Importance
02-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Hope you think im preti!

iNarwhal
02-06-2015, 04:19 PM
(siren begins to wail louder and louder)

BARRICADE THE HEADQUARTERS!! :panic:

Haha!I have a higher intelligence than you!

(Uses magic powers to enter headquarters and takes pic of Areodax,then blows up headquarters and puts on my black shades)

B-) bruh,deal wit it

- - - Updated - - -

http://oi59.tinypic.com/ou6v4z.jpg

Warning,warning,crazyness overload

Warning,waaaaaaaaarniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-wa-innggg-qwnjdfifgwiqeuhof[weuifheoiuhfiufuiowehfhweuofhwehieuwhgfuwe

fewoifhiuwehfuiwhefiwuefhweuigfiuwefuigweigfiuwgfw egifgewufwe
ewfhewhgfuewgfyuewgfugewfw
few
fe
fe
ef

fw
fewfwojfiuewhfiowhjiugrqhieruh

Im sorry,your brain has exploded,time to shut down .-.

TheRealThatGuy
02-06-2015, 08:48 PM
My god you're ripped. What gym do you go to?

The gym where you do stuff.
kkkk no lies

ALEXOVER
02-07-2015, 01:40 AM
Here we go again.

YAS FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT... im that one guy at school

- - - Updated - - -

Hacktivate
02-07-2015, 03:44 AM
Here's mine with my cute teacher [: I am 13 and a Grade 8 Student (2nd Year in High-school)

matchamoo
02-07-2015, 05:29 AM
I'm a little puerto Rican boy who dosnt smile and has big eyes Lol

WindyLink560
02-07-2015, 05:42 AM

This post right here just made you lose the "argument" kthxbai

Drama Over

teambacftw16
02-07-2015, 05:57 AM

Well he did say to take a pic of YOURSELF And also no one was wondering what your gf looks like as you stated in your first post on this thread

26FtW26
02-07-2015, 10:26 AM
You do realize that you are making yourselves look like ***holes just because someone posted a picture of their girlfriend. I have nothing against any of you, but how about you stop creating useless drama and get over it? You're acting like 7 year olds, seriously.

Mr.Hankey
02-07-2015, 05:24 PM
You do realize that you are making yourselves look like ***holes just because someone posted a picture of their girlfriend. I have nothing against any of you, but how about you stop creating useless drama and get over it? You're acting like 7 year olds, seriously.
If you ACTUALLY took your time to read the whole thread, you can see that all i said is that we know that he has a girlfriend. Which isn't nothing to be offended of in the first place. 7 Year olds don't argue like this.

ParkourDevil
02-07-2015, 05:35 PM
Ik but i just wanted to post a clear pic of my gf idk whats the harm in that honestly I'm usually a chill guy... But he comes along and says it with a attitude ... Dat :poop: ticks me off...

You know, no one gives a crap about your girlfriend. Many other people has girlfriend, you're not the only one. If you have a girlfriend keep it as your own information, because simply NO ONE CARES. And no i'm not being an ***hole.
Who's with me?!

420a
02-07-2015, 05:48 PM
420a Growtopia have sixpack :D :D
Too much swekk :D

ArmzOfficial
02-07-2015, 09:10 PM

^Says the one who can't use correct grammar.

- - - Updated - - -

Eww, and who uses bootyhurt? It's butthurt. Are you in 1st grade? because you're using 1st grade words. I bet you're dating a fake girl or something. WHo cares about your girlfriend? You're not the only person who has one. Lots of people do.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, no one gives a crap about your girlfriend. Many other people has girlfriend, you're not the only one. If you have a girlfriend keep it as your own information, because simply NO ONE CARES. And no i'm not being an ***hole.
Who's with me?!

I am. I think one time he posted the girlfriend thing that he found on growtopia and posted on gt fourms.
Modelo should have the /fp now.

ALEXOVER
02-07-2015, 09:11 PM
420a Growtopia have sixpack :D :D
Too much swekk :D

that looks like something id tweet about to :poop:"cats"say

|ThyLuigi|
02-07-2015, 09:28 PM
Yes, here is my 100% real self...

Simplify_
02-07-2015, 09:31 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Eww, and who uses bootyhurt? It's butthurt. Are you in 1st grade? because you're using 1st grade words. I bet you're dating a fake girl or something. WHo cares about your girlfriend? You're not the only person who has one. Lots of people do.

- - - Updated - - -

I am. I think one time he posted the girlfriend thing that he found on growtopia and posted on gt fourms.

Hey, that's offensive to me. I say Booty hurt too -_-

ArmzOfficial
02-07-2015, 09:35 PM
Hey, that's offensive to me. I say Booty hurt too -_-

urmmm. I'm not talking to you.
I'm talking to modelo.

ParkourDevil
02-07-2015, 10:01 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

And no girls THAT hot has boyfriend online .-.
Unless it's one of those hairy pedophiles lurking online -.-

ArmzOfficial
02-07-2015, 11:44 PM
66009 just so if anybody wonders what my real lifegirlfriend looks like ;p who I met on growtopia Follow her on insta Lacutie.Gt

You said "just if anybody wonders what she looks like"
We don't want to know.
Useruser3 said YOUR picture. Not your girlfriend's picture.

iCrystalCat
02-07-2015, 11:48 PM
If you honestly want to see what just from arguing with him. Go to his girlfriends Instagram Lacutie.gt..

Modelo
02-07-2015, 11:53 PM
And no girls THAT hot has boyfriend online .-.
Unless it's one of those hairy pedophiles lurking online -.-

I see your mad very mad :rolleyes:ppl dont read the thread title like ik none of yall care I'm just posting real life pics and I also said in the pic I posted of her to follow her insta to see real life pics of me and her toghter and etc etc and I also have her as avatar with my beside her sooo/Fp
Oh I just love the forums :D drama can be created sooooo easy

ArmzOfficial
02-07-2015, 11:55 PM
I see your mad very mad :rolleyes:ppl dont read the thread title like ik none of yall care I'm just posting real life pics and I also said in the pic I posted of her to follow her insta to see real life pics of me and her toghter and etc etc and I also have her as avatar with my beside her sooo/Fp

I see you're coming up with very very bad insults. READ THE DISCRIPTION. /fp /fp

Bejewled
02-07-2015, 11:57 PM
Modelo, you need to stop acting like your the King of the world.
Everything you say and do is not right.
For the rest of everyone, just dont reply to him anymore, just makes him feel mightier.

Modelo
02-07-2015, 11:57 PM

Ty holy crap somebody understands. If you ever need anything in game wls supply's what evs hit me up Ign Modelo. Thank god there's people like you on here:o you have my respect:hat:

ArmzOfficial
02-07-2015, 11:59 PM
Ty holy crap somebody understands. If you ever need anything in game wls supply's what evs hit me up Ign Modelo. Thank god there's people like you on here:o you have my respect:hat:

bye person who thinks he's mighty but is actually a 1st grader! bye!

Modelo
02-08-2015, 12:00 AM
Modelo, you need to stop acting like your the King of the world.
Everything you say and do is not right.
For the rest of everyone, just dont reply to him anymore, just makes him feel mightier.

What... What.. If you read my last post I said goodbye and I didn't wan this drama to keep going seriously just.... I'm not trying to be the king of the world or mightier. I just wanted to post a picture of my beautiful gf. THATS ALL. My god let this drama end :prophet:

Mr.Hankey
02-08-2015, 12:20 AM
What... What.. If you read my last post I said goodbye and I didn't wan this drama to keep going seriously just.... I'm not trying to be the king of the world or mightier. I just wanted to post a picture of my beautiful gf. THATS ALL. My god let this drama end :prophet:
Let it end.

Modelo
02-08-2015, 12:32 AM
Let it end.

Trying to end this :poop: drama,but for you that's not good enough,cause I see you still want it to keep going./fp /fp

Edit : you changed what you said never mind thank god.

Mr.Hankey
02-08-2015, 12:33 AM
Trying to end this :poop: drama,but for you that's not good enough,cause I see you still want it to keep going. /fp /fp
It's true tho
You're like
WOW IF U NEED ANYTHING PLZ MSG ME WOWOWOOW lmao

the end.

Modelo
02-08-2015, 12:39 AM
It's true tho
You're like
WOW IF U NEED ANYTHING PLZ MSG ME WOWOWOOW lmao

the end.

Man idk what to say anymore honestly. That's just wow I'm a kiss up just cause I want reward him with help if he ever needed, cause he was one of the few that actually were hating and saying :poop: Man, but it's whatevs if you want a get mad about I'll let you be I'll leave this thread and only come back unless somebody says something offense to me ofc.:wave:

Mr.Hankey
02-08-2015, 12:40 AM
Man idk what to say anymore honestly. That's just wow I'm a kiss up just cause I want reward him with help if he ever needed, cause he was one of the few that actually were hating and saying :poop: Man, but it's whatevs if you want a get mad about I'll let you be I'll leave this thread and only come back unless somebody says something offense to me ofc.:wave:
I'm not talking what you call ":poop:", i only told you that i get it.

Thermo
02-08-2015, 01:00 AM

Modelo.... calm down. If they are "jealous" or "booty" hurt, I don't see how that's any of your problem. They can say anything they want but you shouldn't be feeding the fire. You could just ask to stop and not make insulting remarks about them, it's not that hard to stop it. Just please calm down, and all the other people, you need to calm down too if you're trying to throw more wood at the fire.

ParkourDevil
02-08-2015, 02:32 AM
Modelo.... calm down. If they are "jealous" or "booty" hurt, I don't see how that's any of your problem. They can say anything they want but you shouldn't be feeding the fire. You could just ask to stop and not make insulting remarks about them, it's not that hard to stop it. Just please calm down, and all the other people, you need to calm down too if you're trying to throw more wood at the fire.

We're not jealous. Just a little bit booty hurt because Modelo shows off his ''girlfriend'' all the time.
The way to stop drama is to stop replying on the thread, and you know what? That's what i'm going to do.

lolgal96
02-08-2015, 03:01 AM

here's me.

sort of.

i'm not allowed to post my face.

edit: slightly better pic of myself

lolgal96
02-08-2015, 04:01 AM
a little bump

teambacftw16
02-08-2015, 04:04 AM
Modelo im to sure if your using your brain or anything but.. it says to take a picture of: YOURSELF

atwistoffate
02-08-2015, 04:40 AM
Modelo im to sure if your using your brain or anything but.. it says to take a picture of: YOURSELF

But who cares tho :crazy:

You guys sound really idiotic making a big deal out of that

Robespierre
02-08-2015, 06:37 AM

I love big ol' run on sentences with butchered grammar, don't you?

- - - Updated - - -

But who cares tho :crazy:

You guys sound really idiotic making a big deal out of that

I am alright if someone wants to show us their girlfriend, that's totally cool. It gets annoying when they shove it in our faces and brag about it, especially him calling other people "lonely and jealous".

Modelo
02-08-2015, 07:11 AM

I'm sure if you have a brain no where does it say "post pictures of yourself" says post real life pics /fp /fp /fp

- - - Updated - - -

I love big ol' run on sentences with butchered grammar, don't you?

- - - Updated - - -

I am alright if someone wants to show us their girlfriend, that's totally cool. It gets annoying when they shove it in our faces and brag about it, especially him calling other people "lonely and jealous".
Never was bragging or trying to shove it in any body's face. /fp was just a harmless pic ofc. And I said, lonely and jealous to those few, cause ofc I was getting hated on horribly so I didn't know what else to think and wonder why. Sooo yea.....
And I also love run on sentences and bad Grammer! :D

Edit: Let this drama end I've asked so many times I'm pretty sure yall seen my past post :D....everyone let's just go back to posting real life pics please :D...

Reballoo
02-08-2015, 07:33 AM
Just so if anybody wonders what pizza looks like ;p which I found on google! 66327

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure if you have a brain no where does it say "post pictures of yourself" says post real life pics /fp /fp /fp

- - - Updated - - -

Never was bragging or trying to shove it in any body's face. /fp was just a harmless pic ofc. And I said, lonely and jealous to those few, cause ofc I was getting hated on horribly so I didn't know what else to think and wonder why. Sooo yea.....

Edit: Let this drama end I've asked so many times I'm pretty sure yall seen my past post :D....everyone let's just go back to posting real life pics please :D...
Tou were NOT getting hated on horribly... Nobody cared about the post, and nobody does. It is the fact that one person said one thing, and tou got all up in everybody's face. This controversy is because you started being rude.

Simplify_
02-08-2015, 07:36 AM
We're not jealous. Just a little bit booty hurt because Modelo shows off his ''girlfriend'' all the time.
The way to stop drama is to stop replying on the thread, and you know what? That's what i'm going to do.

I knew other people say "booty hurt"

Mr.Hankey
02-08-2015, 07:46 AM

- - - Updated - - -

You call "we get it" hate?

Modelo
02-08-2015, 07:48 AM
Just so if anybody wonders what pizza looks like ;p which I found on google! 66327

- - - Updated - - -

Tou were NOT getting hated on horribly... Nobody cared about the post, and nobody does. It is the fact that one person said one thing, and tou got all up in everybody's face. This controversy is because you started being rude.

Obviously people cared about the post lol, Have you not seen all this drama it's fascinating:prophet:

- - - Updated - - -

You call "we get it" hate?

The tone and the way you said it was rude.In my eyes :prophet: I also wasn't expecting it so i was mad,confused,and frustrated for a harmless pic I posted of my gf,so I do what I do best start Ese argument:prophet:

Mr.Hankey
02-08-2015, 07:52 AM
Obviously people cared about the post lol, Have you not seen all this drama it's fascinating:prophet:

- - - Updated - - -

The tone and the way you said it was rude.In my eyes :prophet: I also wasn't expecting it so i was mad,confused,and frustrated for a harmless pic I posted of my gf,so I do what I do best start Ese argument:prophet:
You can't type and make it sound.

Reballoo
02-08-2015, 08:01 AM

- - - Updated - - -

No, the first post, nobody cared about. It was when you started being rude to people.

Mr.Hankey
02-08-2015, 08:22 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Now that you're calm and less pissy. Please take what i'm about to say to heart.
Control your temper man, like that one time when you called me stupid. It ain't cool. What you felt (constant bashing) is what i used to feel when you did that.

Pretty
02-08-2015, 09:47 AM

I'm pretty sure you haven't read this:

Or you did but didn't understand it.
Because following your logic then it'd be alright of I post this then?
http://i58.tinypic.com/bfhm9u.jpg

Yes, it's really a harmless picture (she's also a growtopian, right? So I bet she kinda counts but she should've posted it herself instead so the thread's purpose won't be defeated) but what seemed to be "harmful" was your responses from other people's reaction to that photo. I'm too lazy to quote them all because it would mean quoting almost all of what you've said. An example of you being rude, was that you refer to most as sh*theads.

To that comment that lead to you being offended meant that that photo of your gf was superfluous considering she seems everywhere on your account. And it seemed to me that people are getting mad at you not because of the photo but at how you dealt with their replies.

I was here, hoping to see growtopians' real life photos... to stalk... but then I see this. Thanks to all who posted their photos. :yeah:

Levithan
02-08-2015, 10:21 AM

i feel u
im a girl but if my bf is "showing me off" i would be impressed
i dont think its weird that you talk about her here and there it's cute

Levithan
02-08-2015, 10:32 AM

its rlly weird if I do but...
my pics are in here: http://growtopiagame.tumblr.com/me

just scroll down and u can stalk e.e

teambacftw16
02-08-2015, 06:07 PM

*Cough*Post your pictures*Cough*

|ThyLuigi|
02-08-2015, 06:12 PM

*Cough* If you want to *Cough*

No h8 m8 kk.

DodoZack
02-08-2015, 07:15 PM
On the 6th day, God said ,"Let there be grammar!". But shortly after, the internet flame wars and idiots from 4chan tempted mankind and they butchered one of the most easiest languages to understand. Well, this is sorta disturbing XD, but still. Funny.

Dr. Devil.
02-08-2015, 07:47 PM

Post your pics plz everyone wants to see what you look like!