PDA

View Full Version : It's my birthday!

raqk
02-06-2015, 05:00 AM
It's 12:00 which means... It's my birthday!

/party :yeah:

I should also probably get to bed soon D:

atwistoffate
02-06-2015, 05:00 AM
Happy Brthday!

Megazork
02-06-2015, 05:01 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

King902
02-06-2015, 05:07 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Christmas was last New Years. Duh. :rolleyes:

GummiBear64
02-06-2015, 05:16 AM
Merry Easter, may your true love shower you with chocolate hearts and teddy bears.

atwistoffate
02-06-2015, 05:22 AM
Christmas was last New Years. Duh. :rolleyes:

I think he's using Internet Explorer

King902
02-06-2015, 05:24 AM

Dat explains a lot.

Brennanber
02-06-2015, 05:27 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thats triggering my ptsd. Hes not our all loving god jesuez ill have you know that its illegal 2 impersinate others and this is not okay u wil be fined 25 thousand dolers. If u r spooked solid you can contact me as mailton-do a formal member of /b and I will refund u of your ptsd trigger fine.

- - - Updated - - -

It's 12:00 which means... It's my birthday!

/party :yeah:

I should also probably get to bed soon D:

Hb. I hope you get the florence lake cotten leather b tip fedora you've always wanted!

Megazork
02-06-2015, 05:42 AM

Thats triggering my ptsd. Hes not our all loving god jesuez ill have you know that its illegal 2 impersinate others and this is not okay u wil be fined 25 thousand dolers. If u r spooked solid you can contact me as mailton-do a formal member of /b and I will refund u of your ptsd trigger fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Hb. I hope you get the florence lake cotten leather b tip fedora you've always wanted!

Il hev u know that he is our gud lardy, he respawnes for our sens. He taught us through the Qur'an about nirvana and how 2 b MLG Hinduism.

@Twist- My friend keeps changing the browser name on desktop to Crappiest internet since 1969

Brennanber
02-06-2015, 05:52 AM
Il hev u know that he is our gud lardy, he respawnes for our sens. He taught us through the Qur'an about nirvana and how 2 b MLG Hinduism.

@Twist- My friend keeps changing the browser name on desktop to Crappiest internet since 1969

Ill have u no that using the term "MLG" around potential tumblurists can cause much many harm. Back in 1942 there was a yt video explaining tht mlg stands 4 "must liberate gays" and u r considerd part of the kkk (also known as the kool klux klan in latin) im also part of the haker grupe anonymoose and i haked so many games i lerned how to do it goodly. Please note that if u dont leave trigger warnings i will have to ban u from the internet

Il let u no right now i hav a degree in smart and u dont no who u r messing with. I have aquired a speshal set of skils be ing a widely recognized member of /b (/beliebers).

~mailton_do

Megazork
02-06-2015, 06:00 AM
Ill have u no that using the term "MLG" around potential tumblurists can cause much many harm. Back in 1942 there was a yt video explaining tht mlg stands 4 "must liberate gays" and u r considerd part of the kkk (also known as the kool klux klan in latin) im also part of the haker grupe anonymoose and i haked so many games i lerned how to do it goodly. Please note that if u dont leave trigger warnings i will have to ban u from the internet

Il let u no right now i hav a degree in smart and u dont no who u r messing with. I have aquired a speshal set of skils be ing a widely recognized member of /b (/beliebers).

~mailton_do

U wanna fire me m8! I had a frkeicn raise in my allowance and afetr saving up for 3 2/1 months, I buyed the little tikes baseball bat. I kno wher u liv just by tasting or profile. Skated yet? Cuz my mam once told me dat MLG can also stand for "Must Love Gays" or "Must Lubricate Guys" n I sure becuz Im AZn so I'm not part of Kool Kids KLub so u want to fire beczux I got the ful twilight series and VIP accesses to Belieber Island+. I graduatsz top class and my teacher sed I gut the best no scoping shemale he evr seen in 13 years. U scared now? I can bench an overweight kid I found at Costco on Monday, and he lives near a McDonald too!. So u see, my poerw is sumting to not mess wit becux u luk awayb for one momenst and u get scoped

~Lubricated Larry

Edit: I swear Autocorrect, gonna hunt you down

Brennanber
02-06-2015, 06:42 AM
U wanna fire me m8! I had a frkeicn raise in my allowance and afetr saving up for 3 2/1 months, I buyed the little tikes baseball bat. I kno wher u liv just by tasting or profile. Skated yet? Cuz my mam once told me dat MLG can also stand for "Must Love Gays" or "Must Lubricate Guys" n I sure becuz Im AZn so I'm not part of Kool Kids KLub so u want to fire beczux I got the ful twilight series and VIP accesses to Belieber Island+. I graduatsz top class and my teacher sed I gut the best no scoping shemale he evr seen in 13 years. U scared now? I can bench an overweight kid I found at Costco on Monday, and he lives near a McDonald too!. So u see, my poerw is sumting to not mess wit becux u luk awayb for one momenst and u get scoped

~Lubricated Larry

Edit: I swear Autocorrect, gonna hunt you down
Im tradin awp asiimov minimal wear 4 ur gold crisp tipper fedora. I hav 2 kill on awp so u wil look like pro. Plus i ned gold crisp tipper fedora 2 help feed kids in africa u can also folow me on soundcloud thnks. Sub 4 sub?

Megazork
02-06-2015, 06:45 AM
Im tradin awp asiimov minimal wear 4 ur gold crisp tipper fedora. I hav 2 kill on awp so u wil look like pro. Plus i ned gold crisp tipper fedora 2 help feed kids in africa u can also folow me on soundcloud thnks. Sub 4 sub?

Sounds gud, I can use this to climbed the leddrbourds and get a gud KD. I sub u but I am helping cure Ebolaids so d8 for skrub kids in USA