PDA

View Full Version : Bite me

ALEXOVER
02-07-2015, 01:49 AM
:poop: starter hehehehehehe im bored and waiting for this dang valentines update so wanted to create some drama.... so basically megazork "easiest" is not a word m person I forget your name your not the only person with a girl friend ok.... im weird and I digress

Dark_Heat
02-07-2015, 01:52 AM
:poop: starter hehehehehehe im bored and waiting for this dang valentines update so wanted to create some drama.... so basically megazork "easiest" is not a word m person I forget your name your not the only person with a girl friend ok.... im weird and I digress

I do not understand..

Brennanber
02-07-2015, 01:53 AM

What? :scratch:

Aviron
02-07-2015, 01:55 AM

Er.. so this is what I interpreted, correct if I'm wrong.

I'm a crap* starter, hehehe. I'm bored and waiting for the Valentines' update so I want to create some drama. Megazork, "easiest" is not a word[which it is]. Modelo, you're not the only person with a girlfriend. I'm weird and I digress.

Edit: Not a problem, ask me if you need any more help for things like this. I do experience this every day at school. :)

ALEXOVER
02-07-2015, 01:57 AM

I'm a crap* starter, hehehe. I'm bored and waiting for the Valentines' update so I want to create some drama. Megazork, "easiest" is not a word[which it is]. Modelo, you're not the only person with a girlfriend. I'm weird and I digress.

precisely but I was a bit ignorant about megazork

Brennanber
02-07-2015, 01:58 AM

Thanks

You have been crowned the official nonsense translator :D

ALEXOVER
02-07-2015, 02:00 AM
Aviron your hired as my goble dee gouk translater

Concept
02-07-2015, 04:28 AM

Edit: Not a problem, ask me if you need any more help for things like this. I do experience this every day at school. :)

Ur a genius.

Mr.Hankey
02-07-2015, 04:31 AM
You saw that thread too? How'd i do?

Megazork
02-07-2015, 04:39 AM

That dungeon was most easy ever

That will work when all dictionaries burn to crisps.