PDA

View Full Version : Just bought Far Cry 2

ParkourDevil
02-07-2015, 08:15 PM
After all these years it is still an awesome game! Looking forward to buy FC4 next, since i already have FC1 and 3. :)

Pyroworld
02-07-2015, 08:15 PM
Cool(10chars)

ParkourDevil
02-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Cool(10chars)

I love Far Cry Series even more than Five Nights at Freddy's :D

Gurregris
02-07-2015, 09:17 PM
I bought FC4 a few weeks ago and I'm kind of disappointed... It's not very fun. The story missions are extremely intense (and really fun!) but the overall feel to the game is a little dull, if that makes any sense.

ParkourDevil
02-07-2015, 09:24 PM
I bought FC4 a few weeks ago and I'm kind of disappointed... It's not very fun. The story missions are extremely intense (and really fun!) but the overall feel to the game is a little dull, if that makes any sense.

Wow really?

Elusive
02-07-2015, 09:36 PM
When you said Far Cry 2 i thought that was the latest one out. I've only played the 3rd one and i thought that was the first, what i love about Far Cry is the Open World free roaming, exploring every bit of the game.

Also if anyone wants to play a game similar to FC, you should also check out Dying Light if you haven't heard about it yet. Almost exactly the same. And then there's Skyrim, Dead Island and Tomb Raider too which aren't necessarily my recommendation for FC series.

- - - Updated - - -

Every single person i know that owns the game don't like it. A lot of game developers say that to have a successful selling game, you can't have people talking bad about your game and it'll sell.

ParkourDevil
02-07-2015, 09:48 PM
When you said Far Cry 2 i thought that was the latest one out. I've only played the 3rd one and i thought that was the first, what i love about Far Cry is the Open World free roaming, exploring every bit of the game.

Also if anyone wants to play a game similar to FC, you should also check out Dying Light if you haven't heard about it yet. Almost exactly the same. And then there's Skyrim, Dead Island and Tomb Raider too which aren't necessarily my recommendation for FC series.

- - - Updated - - -

Every single person i know that owns the game don't like it. A lot of game developers say that to have a successful selling game, you can't have people talking bad about your game and it'll sell.

FC3 was THE BEST ONE! I loved the ending