PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if your post count was reset?

ParkourDevil
02-08-2015, 02:51 AM
I would quit and never check the forums again... what would you do?

Linkoftime
02-08-2015, 02:53 AM
i would spam sayingDURT IS LOVE DURT IS LIFE:crazy:

atwistoffate
02-08-2015, 02:53 AM
I wouldn't care... If you're on the forums because of post count, then you're using the forums wrong

amebapiz
02-08-2015, 02:59 AM
Uhhhhhhh call 911

Trollrage
02-08-2015, 03:01 AM

Quit life.......

Linkoftime
02-08-2015, 03:02 AM
Uhhhhhhh call 911

WHO YA GONNA CALL? GHOST BUSTERS!

amebapiz
02-08-2015, 03:05 AM
WHO YA GONNA CALL? GHOST BUSTERS!

*dances promptly

ParkourDevil
02-08-2015, 03:19 AM
I wouldn't care... If you're on the forums because of post count, then you're using the forums wrong

Yea. I love the forums, all the people in it but i also want my Post count to stay high:sweatdrop:

Hacktivate
02-08-2015, 04:23 AM
Its okay. Ill just start gain because for me, it doesn't matter of what ranking or forum counts you have but the way you express your passion in such a wonderful kind of gaming. Better if Growtopia will become 3D and everything, everyone will be reset [: So lovely yet a tragedy? *lol*

Pyroworld
02-08-2015, 04:25 AM
Yea. I love the forums, all the people in it but i also want my Post count to stay high:sweatdrop:

Same bro...

optimuswhat
02-08-2015, 05:46 AM

This.
This is very true.

ParkourDevil
02-08-2015, 02:27 PM
This.
This is very true.

it's also being as annoying as possible and get lots of infractions

Megazork
02-08-2015, 02:29 PM
Because a tiny number in the left of your screen is very significant...

LifeSupport
02-08-2015, 02:30 PM

This just shows are idiotic you are because you only care about your post count. Guess what? We don't like you any more than we do now (Even though we don't like you anyway) because you have a "High Post Count". Why does it matter? So you can pick on the weak easier?

- - - Updated - - -

Because a tiny number in the left of your screen is very significant...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ParkourDevil
02-08-2015, 02:33 PM
This just shows are idiotic you are because you only care about your post count. Guess what? We don't like you any more than we do now (Even though we don't like you anyway) because you have a "High Post Count". Why does it matter? So you can pick on the weak easier?

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I said that ''I love all the people on this forum but i also want my post count to stay high''. If you hate me, go ahead and hate. :)
And no i respect new forumers than most of the people -.-

LifeSupport
02-08-2015, 02:36 PM
I said that ''I love all the people on this forum but i also want my post count to stay high''. If you hate me, go ahead and hate. :)
And no i respect new forumers than most of the people -.-

Yes. I'm well aware of what you said. You said that you like people and you care about your post count. Therefore your argument is wrong and you still look bad because you love that tiny number under your name.

ParkourDevil
02-08-2015, 02:40 PM
Yes. I'm well aware of what you said. You said that you like people and you care about your post count. Therefore your argument is wrong and you still look bad because you love that tiny number under your name.

Many people cares about their post counts. Not only me .-.
I will not reply because i don't want to create useless drama

ParkourDevil
02-08-2015, 02:50 PM

also no h8 m8

Defuse
02-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Your still apart of the forums if you have 1 post i dint think you should care about the tiny number on the left screen,were all the same people we can get to that number again and not spamming :sweatdrop: and if you said you cared about all forumers then why care about your post count it just doesnt make sence to me, or anyone else.

ParkourDevil
02-08-2015, 02:51 PM
Your still apart of the forums if you have 1 post i dint think you should care about the tiny number on the left screen,were all the same people we can get to that number again and not spamming :sweatdrop: and if you said you cared about all forumers then why care about your post count it just doesnt make sence to me, or anyone else.

Because my post count is a result of hard work

l0l
02-08-2015, 02:53 PM

Many people refer to variables, in this case, the post count, as "that tiny number under your name". If it would just be a tiny number under your name, it would be pointless and stupid, and perhaps would not even exist. It is not a tiny number under your name. It is placeholder for the amount of ideas, thoughts, literature and humour that you have written and shared with the community. Perhaps for some people who's posts wield no meaning this is not true, but for most people, that number means a lot. I am not saying that your post count being reset is worth quitting the forums forever, but I disagree with your point about the "tiny number under your name."

ParkourDevil
02-08-2015, 02:55 PM
Many people refer to variables, in this case, the post count, as "that tiny number under your name". If it would just be a tiny number under your name, it would be pointless and stupid, and perhaps would not even exist. It is not a tiny number under your name. It is placeholder for the amount of ideas, thoughts, literature and humour that you have written and shared with the community. Perhaps for some people who's posts wield no meaning this is not true, but for most people, that number means a lot. I am not saying that your post count being reset is worth quitting the forums forever, but I disagree with your point about the "tiny number under your name."

Finally someone who understands .-,

LifeSupport
02-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Nice to know about your opinion of that number. BUT......It's a very big Butt too. (Heh Heh) 99% of forumers have useless posts. Including ParkourDevil. So therefore, they are caring about something that is useless.

ParkourDevil
02-08-2015, 03:03 PM
Nice to know about your opinion of that number. BUT......It's a very big Butt too. (Heh Heh) 99% of forumers have useless posts. Including ParkourDevil. So therefore, they are caring about something that is useless.

Big butt? damn XD

S-NiteFury(Striker1)
02-08-2015, 03:22 PM
I would move on with life..... My post number changes once per day or even weeks, i rarely post because 70% of my life is filled with more interesting to do. So i basically don't care if it was resetted, as long as I know I helped someone.

Megazork
02-08-2015, 03:28 PM
Because my post count is a result of hard work

Because these two posts below me are evident signs of hard work, effort, and ingenuity.

Big butt? damn XD

also no h8 m8

Eko007
02-08-2015, 03:33 PM

End of the drama.

S-NiteFury(Striker1)
02-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Because these two posts below me are evident signs of hard work, effort, and ingenuity.

Ooooo burnnnn.....

Trollrage
02-08-2015, 03:36 PM

Because some of us understand "fun"

Megazork
02-08-2015, 03:37 PM

Because some intepret fun as being infantile morons and generalize the serious people on being monotonous drones.

Hakma
02-08-2015, 03:40 PM
no not my precious spam

Megazork
02-08-2015, 03:41 PM
no not my precious spam

Shut up nerd, you probably watch Boku No Pico.

Panic Edit: don't Google Boku No Pico

LifeSupport
02-08-2015, 03:45 PM

Obviously not you.

Trollrage
02-08-2015, 03:51 PM
Obviously not you.

Sarcasm ≠ Fun

Megazork
02-08-2015, 03:52 PM
Sarcasm ≠ Fun
Generalizing *ding*

EasykGT
To me, it wouldnt matter if it world reset. The forums is not about post count.

Wronix
I wouldn't give a single :poop:. Tbh I haven't even checked it for over 2 months, I realized now that I got more than 500. If you think the point of a forum is to get as many posts as possible, get of now.

ARTEMIS
02-08-2015, 04:03 PM
I would learn english (this time).

LifeSupport
02-08-2015, 04:16 PM
Sarcasm ≠ Fun

Trollrage = Fail

|ThyLuigi|
02-08-2015, 06:18 PM

Nothing.
I don't really care too much about my post count..

- - - Updated - - -

I'd listen to this person, he seems smurt.

ParkourDevil
02-08-2015, 07:18 PM
Daym i got alot of h8. Cya in few weeks. I am not that kind of person who wants to be hated... or i just make a new forum account

Aviron
02-08-2015, 07:18 PM
I abandoned my 2k(possibly almost 3k? Never really kept up with that TBH) post account so I could have a better forum name. So honestly, I'm one of those people that really don't GAF.