PDA

View Full Version : How to make KFC chicken

BlaZinG
02-08-2015, 05:34 AM
One fresh raw chicken, cup of flour, box of energizers, and 11 cartons of herbs and spices, now miss them in a frying pan, don't ask me anymore how to make KFC chicken because I don't know how, and don't ask what the box of energizers are for, because I found them in your LOCKER.

If symptoms persist consult your toilet.

No h8 pl0x

iNarwhal
02-08-2015, 05:38 AM
One fresh raw chicken, cup of flour, box of energizers, and 11 cartons of herbs and spices, now miss them in a frying pan, don't ask me anymore how to make KFC chicken because I don't know how, and don't ask what the box of energizers are for, because I found them in your LOCKER.

No h8 pl0x

Btw,KFC chicken isnt realy chicken.Its a GMO :P

Also Click The Spoiler

Cartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon Appétit

BlaZinG
02-08-2015, 05:41 AM
Btw,KFC chicken isnt realy chicken.Its a GMO :P

Also Click The Spoiler

Cartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon AppétitCartilage sandwiches with BBQ sauce,thousand island ranch dressing,spoiled tuna,and spongebob's butt.Bon Appétit

It's better than your cartilage sandwiches :crazy:

iNarwhal
02-08-2015, 05:46 AM
It's better than your cartilage sandwiches :crazy:

Bruh 1v1 me club penguin right now card jitsu

Areodax
02-08-2015, 06:21 AM
BlaZinG, does your avatar happen to be Inari Kon-Kon? :crazy:

Also, my toilet is saying that I should staph.

Simplify_
02-08-2015, 07:39 AM
I heard a story of where the chicken meet comes from, they inject the chickens with something and it makes their boobs grow and suffocates them until they die. I laughed at first but now it's sad

Mr.Hankey
02-08-2015, 07:49 AM
I heard a story of where the chicken meet comes from, they inject the chickens with something and it makes their boobs grow and suffocates them until they die. I laughed at first but now it's sad
Still good as hell lmao.

pufflyq
02-08-2015, 07:53 AM
Seems Legit

dayce
02-08-2015, 08:33 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nekokun
02-08-2015, 08:37 AM

No h8 pl0x

Blazing make me a sandwich , im hungry XD

BlaZinG
02-08-2015, 08:42 AM

Ye it is, actually.

I found that anime funny, cute, and dumb at the same time.

But like, dumb in a good way.

Cocomonkey
02-08-2015, 08:44 AM
i made dis n u ggave me m-s-g and salmonela

BlaZinG
02-08-2015, 08:45 AM
i made dis n u ggave me m-s-g and salmonela

Crap, should've also given you Ebola.

LOL

Cocomonkey
02-08-2015, 08:48 AM
Crap, should've also given you Ebola.

LOL

now im bleding inturnally, maybi u did this or maybi i got ebolo from gummibaer46

BlaZinG
02-08-2015, 08:50 AM
now im bleding inturnally, maybi u did this or maybi i got ebolo from gummibaer46

Nu, u got it from Jenuine.

BlaZinG
02-08-2015, 09:00 AM

Oh, uhm, I guess your toilet is wrong.

Keep going.

Then barf your guts out.

Trollrage
02-08-2015, 09:01 AM

No h8 pl0x

EXPLOSIVE DIARREHA UHHHH......

BlaZinG
02-08-2015, 09:13 AM
EXPLOSIVE DIARREHA UHHHH......

I remember barfing out my drink because my classmate just started talking about explosive diarrhea in the canteen once.

amebapiz
02-08-2015, 09:30 AM
at least they don't put ammonium hydroxide

Levithan
02-08-2015, 09:34 AM

No h8 pl0x

get Coalas and fry

BlaZinG
02-09-2015, 05:32 AM
get Coalas and fry

*gets swarmed and beaten up by coalas*

amebapiz
02-09-2015, 05:55 AM
*gets swarmed and beaten up by coalas*

*steals wallet

btw do you still log on in gt?

BlaZinG
02-09-2015, 05:56 AM
*steals wallet

btw do you still log on in gt?

Rarely.

Coming back in a while though.

Zfert
02-09-2015, 02:57 PM
This thread is illoominarty confirmed

Boomer
02-09-2015, 03:37 PM

That's hilarious.

But its true.

Mahmoud
02-09-2015, 03:40 PM
You can't because they are made by a guy in a kitchen that have a secret recipe that he only share with other employees also he have another secret farm that also have secret agent farmers:crazy:.

- - - Updated - - -

That's hilarious.

But its true.

HAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA nice joke!