PDA

View Full Version : #REKT

Dr. Devil.
02-08-2015, 09:29 PM
I just 360noscoped someone in CoD Ghosts.

amebapiz
02-09-2015, 12:59 AM
I raped someone

Pyroworld
02-09-2015, 01:00 AM
Sup parkour devil.

- - - Updated - - -

I raped someone

Chance of an infraction: Over 9000.

amebapiz
02-09-2015, 02:07 AM
Sup parkour devil.

- - - Updated - - -

I will rape those

Happymeep
02-09-2015, 02:37 AM
Sup parkour devil.

- - - Updated - - -

You stole Mai thunder! I was supposed 2 say dat! I was gonna say that!

syrup
02-09-2015, 02:40 AM
Rape isn't funny, it traumatizes people for years and puts them between suicidal thoughts and actually killing themselves. They go through years of therapy and still don't recover. Don't joke about that stuff, seriously.

Brennanber
02-09-2015, 04:58 AM
Easier to do that on pc #pcmr

Disaster
02-09-2015, 05:02 AM
I raped someone

What the heck.

Pyroworld
02-09-2015, 05:49 AM
We all know that this guy is parkour devil right?

Dr. Devil.
02-09-2015, 12:59 PM
Sup parkour devil.

- - - Updated - - -

One question. Who the hell is Parkour devil

_Lennart_
02-09-2015, 01:07 PM
One question. Who the hell is Parkour devil

You.

Ten chars

Dr. Devil.
02-09-2015, 01:09 PM
You.

Ten chars

Prove it. But i can already say that i'm not Parkour devil. Also this is the first time i have ever heard of him

_Lennart_
02-09-2015, 01:12 PM
Prove it. But i can already say that i'm not Parkour devil. Also this is the first time i have ever heard of him

If you werent him, you would act more civilized, and also

your ign is uwotm9, i knowit

Dr. Devil.
02-09-2015, 01:14 PM
If you werent him, you would act more civilized, and also

your ign is uwotm9, i knowit

My IGN is suikkanen. Nice try

Areodax
02-09-2015, 01:18 PM
(so I was too lazy to put something here, so I'll just say that Amebapiz is just a bit high when I gave him those pills)

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Marcotto/thatpost.png

_Lennart_
02-09-2015, 01:22 PM
My IGN is suikkanen. Nice try

Obviously, i knew you would take another name, and i presume that you also have created an account for it, or renamed your own.

Every step you take to make things look more false make you more obvious that you are ParkourDevil.

craft3d
02-09-2015, 01:32 PM
I will rape those

That is pretty damn sad mate

Sam Jones
02-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Obviously, i knew you would take another name, and i presume that you also have created an account for it, or renamed your own.

Every step you take to make things look more false make you more obvious that you are ParkourDevil.

Back off him.even if it is him he wants to start fresh..just let it be.

_Lennart_
02-09-2015, 02:28 PM
Back off him.even if it is him he wants to start fresh..just let it be.

You, actually have no buisness in what we are doing here, did you ever see me actually not being civilised against him? No, i am calmly having a discussion with him, it is obviously you that has to back off

Sam Jones
02-09-2015, 02:30 PM
You, actually have no buisness in what we are doing here, did you ever see me actually not being civilised against him? No, i am calmly having a discussion with him, it is obviously you that has to back off

I don't care.

Dr. Devil.
02-09-2015, 02:31 PM

This, will just make me sad. I'm not freaking ParkourDevil. Even i do have the word ''Devil'' in my name it doesn't mean that i am him. Now stfu

_Lennart_
02-09-2015, 02:33 PM
I don't care.

If you don't care then why did you actually bother replying to me? or even joining this discussion?

- - - Updated - - -

This, will just make me sad. I'm not freaking ParkourDevil. Even i do have the word ''Devil'' in my name it doesn't mean that i am him. Now stfu

Fine you aren't but i can still have my opinion, can't i?

Also, if there is one thing i hate, it is when people just come into an discussion/argument or whatever, and join in, because if you (Not reffering to you in individual) weren't in the argument in the beggining, don't come in and join in the middle of it either

Sam Jones
02-09-2015, 02:37 PM
If you don't care then why did you actually bother replying to me? or even joining this discussion?

- - - Updated - - -

Fine you aren't but i can still have my opinion, can't i?

Also, if there is one thing i hate, it is when people just come into an discussion/argument or whatever, and join in, because if you (Not reffering to you in individual) weren't in the argument in the beggining, don't come in and join in the middle of it either

i Don't care that you're having a discussion. Back off him..

Dr. Devil.
02-09-2015, 02:37 PM

Coolest person i've seen on the forums so far. Thanks

Sam Jones
02-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Coolest person i've seen on the forums so far. Thanks

Man,this is the first time i'm being serious :P

Dr. Devil.
02-09-2015, 02:40 PM
Man,this is the first time i'm being serious :P

I've been on this forum since yesterday and already i'm creating a lot of drama .-.

ParkourDevil
02-09-2015, 02:43 PM
Sam is right. He/she is not me, leave him alone, Lennart

_Lennart_
02-09-2015, 02:44 PM

Read before you post,

Can't you see i have already stopped? Also you cant say you dont care, because if you didn't, you wouldn't have actually bothered replying to me or even read this post

Sam Jones
02-09-2015, 02:50 PM
Read before you post,

Can't you see i have already stopped? Also you cant say you dont care, because if you didn't, you wouldn't have actually bothered replying to me or even read this post

man i can't really respond to that with my bad english but i'll try : i didn't care you were having a discussion i just wanted you to stop bullying Dr.Devil..

_Lennart_
02-09-2015, 02:53 PM
man i can't really respond to that with my bad english but i'll try : i didn't care you were having a discussion i just wanted you to stop bullying Dr.Devil..

Bullying means that i am bashing someone long term in a greatly physically (impossible on forums) or verbally, and I never did a single one of those, if you and your boss are having an argument, do you go ahead and shout that he is bullying you? no, because he never bashed you with words, he was having a discussion with you.

The same thing with me, i never said anything really harsh against him, and i only had a discussion with him this time, which means i never bullied him.

Pyroworld
02-09-2015, 02:56 PM

Yo, sam is right, just let him be. He won't admit that he's parkourdevil.

Sam Jones
02-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Bullying means that i am bashing someone long term in a greatly physically (impossible on forums) or verbally, and I never did a single one of those, if you and your boss are having an argument, do you go ahead and shout that he is bullying you? no, because he never bashed you with words, he was having a discussion with you.

The same thing with me, i never said anything really harsh against him, and i only had a discussion with him this time, which means i never bullied him.

dud i told you im bad english.. i meant that you were mean to him and i didn't know how to describe that word in other way..

_Lennart_
02-09-2015, 02:59 PM
dud i told you im bad english.. i meant that you were mean to him and i didn't know how to describe that word in other way..

Then instead of throwing words around, go and say what you just said here

Boomer
02-09-2015, 03:08 PM
I no-scope people on Tanked. Every time I kill someone. :yeah:

How do I do it?

Tanked doesn't have scopes.

_Lennart_
02-09-2015, 03:36 PM
I no-scope people on Tanked. Every time I kill someone. :yeah:

How do I do it?

Tanked doesn't have scopes.

Tanks DO have scopes, take a look at the STUG 3, it has one at the top corner.

craft3d
02-09-2015, 09:58 PM
Tanks DO have scopes, take a look at the STUG 3, it has one at the top corner.

If people count sniper view scoping...

7HLOL
02-09-2015, 10:47 PM
I raped someone

Wow.

good job man keep it up ! Did u do it dry ?

craft3d
02-10-2015, 03:22 AM
I don't care.

If you don't, why argue?