PDA

View Full Version : For those that are youtubers!

EasykGT
02-09-2015, 01:16 AM
I have a question, I just started my youtube channel and I am wondering what editor should I use.
I need one that is free and good.

Linkoftime
02-09-2015, 01:45 AM
iMovie Its a great Editor For GT vids

Boomer
02-09-2015, 02:14 AM
For the one and only video I edited, I used Windows Maovie Maker.

Happymeep
02-09-2015, 02:32 AM
Imma you tuber for growtopia. I have posted nothing yet though. Also. I have no idea. Lol.

matchamoo
02-09-2015, 02:34 AM
Imma you tuber for growtopia. I have posted nothing yet though. Also. I have no idea. Lol.

Then why'd u post on this thread o.o

Happymeep
02-09-2015, 02:35 AM
Then why'd u post on this thread o.o

Because everyone that knows me. Knows that imma lunatic that brlongs everywhere!

Bejewled
02-09-2015, 03:20 AM
Am I the only one who downloads cracked versions of things?
Sony Vegas Pro 14 Cracked ftw

bagel124
02-09-2015, 03:23 AM
I really find the free editors like iMovie and Windows Movie Maker very impractical, tedious, and annoying to use.

Unless you don't care about how annoying it is, just buy one. (or go down the route I will never support - piracy)

Brennanber
02-09-2015, 04:48 AM
Am I the only one who downloads cracked versions of things?
Sony Vegas Pro 14 Cracked ftw

Lol khg team said themselves they put a small amount of malware in their crack to get a bit of funds. Hope your AV caught it. Mine didn't so I had to manually remove it (and I used the pirate bay version)

After that demo I uninstalled sony vegas because of its annoying color scheme, tool placement, and lack of features.

Just pay up for adobe premiere...

Pretty
02-09-2015, 05:44 AM
I did edit videos but not for GT. I suggest Cyberlink or Vegas Pro. Forgot how I was able to get a free ver before. :sweatdrop: Don't use Windows Movie Maker. Never. Just don't.

Krideez
02-09-2015, 06:58 AM
Windows movie maker seems bad at first but when you get to know how to use it properly you can make really good videos.
Tho im still learning it too. Im bad at editing ayy lmao
Also sony vegas is good i think there is a demo of it or something

l0l
02-09-2015, 07:04 AM
Lol khg team said themselves they put a small amount of malware in their crack to get a bit of funds. Hope your AV caught it. Mine didn't so I had to manually remove it (and I used the pirate bay version)

After that demo I uninstalled sony vegas because of its annoying color scheme, tool placement, and lack of features.

Just pay up for adobe premiere...

Adobe Premiere will NEVER be worth Sony Vegas... It perhaps could be a good choice for mac users (such as me, but trust me, I regret getting a mac for all these 3 years). If I had a choice between SV or AP, I would definitely choose Sony Vegas, just because it is more flexible and professional, and it gives you more advantages.

Jaime12
02-09-2015, 07:13 PM
I'm going to start one with my friend. We could do like a serie. Like Vange and Squiggy.