PDA

View Full Version : I have a a strange thread random people must read.

Happymeep
02-09-2015, 03:12 AM
Has anyone been in music class when your teacher says someone pick an animal, and you scream "narwhals" and the teacher says narwhals it is. Then you take it over the line and say "Unicorns exist! Unicorns are real, we have scientific proof of unicorns!" Then everyone starts laughing. Even the teacher? Heres another story: at school I randomly got the hiccups. I have REALLY Loud hiccups, and so many people start laughing, and at one point, the teacher tells you to go outside. It's really annoying.

Your turn for funny/embarrassing stories that happened at school!

iBuildGT
02-09-2015, 03:15 AM
When I was in Kindergarten (I was in US before I moved to the Philippines), I unleashed the ultimate Atomic Fart that could be heard all the way to 5 classrooms away ;P

SuperJ
02-09-2015, 03:15 AM
At the first day of gym class my gym teacher was doing her check list of names and when she got to me shes like "Oh Jakob, do you want a nick name?" Since I have a bowl hair cut I'm like, "please, call me JB". The class starts laughing so hard one kid drops to his knees, I found that funny and embarrassing. :hat:

Bejewled
02-09-2015, 03:16 AM
One time at school I randomly started belching in the middle of class like I drank an 8 liter of soda, and my face holding it in was hilarious.

Also another time we had one of those subs who never turns around so like every time she wrote in the board I hopped up on my chair and did a tap dance lmao.

Lord0fcubits
02-09-2015, 03:33 AM
so i had a farting app and we were reading in class

It was sooooooo quite i could hear ringing in my ears

"i secretly turned my brightness down at my house before i went to school"

I took out my phone and went on the app...i put my hand in the desk so no one would see

Once it was the perfect time i pressed the "AUTOMIC FART loud version"

It lasted for about 15 seconds. Once it was done the class almost died of luaghter

The teacher screamed WHO DID THAT i said Oopsie sorry about that then the teacher screamed GOTO THE OFFICE then i said okay okay im srry......but i still had my phone ;) so while i was walking out the door i put my leg up and pressed the button again then ran for my life XD

craft3d
02-09-2015, 01:51 PM
Has anyone been in music class when your teacher says someone pick an animal, and you scream "narwhals" and the teacher says narwhals it is. Then you take it over the line and say "Unicorns exist! Unicorns are real, we have scientific proof of unicorns!" Then everyone starts laughing. Even the teacher? Heres another story: at school I randomly got the hiccups. I have REALLY Loud hiccups, and so many people start laughing, and at one point, the teacher tells you to go outside. It's really annoying.

Your turn for funny/embarrassing stories that happened at school!

i slept in the principals office.

lol

_Lennart_
02-09-2015, 02:01 PM
The teacher asked what queer meant

i said "Does it mean you are in love with male, female and animals?"

the whole class died of laughter

Zfert
02-09-2015, 02:55 PM
Science Teacher: So when the waves from a hurricane combine with the pull from the moon, do you know what this creates?

Me: Death.

*Entire Class Laughs*

craft3d
02-09-2015, 10:01 PM
also my teacher asked: why do we fart

me: indigestion

class almost died

TheRealThatGuy
02-09-2015, 10:07 PM
I was waiting in line and my friend tripped and pulled down my pants. Luckily I wore boxers! :D

Dr. Devil.
02-09-2015, 10:22 PM
Got something happening in my pants that i will not tell but it happened in front of class and you know it already if you're an teen boy. God it was emberassing...

ParkourDevil
02-09-2015, 11:02 PM
Got something happening in my pants that i will not tell but it happened in front of class and you know it already if you're an teen boy. God it was emberassing...

lol..............

Happymeep
02-10-2015, 02:05 AM
Lot more people replied than expected. XD

Megazork
02-10-2015, 02:10 AM
Teacher: How can you define the allegorical relationship with Ralph and Piggy?

Me: Boku No Piggy

*A bunch of laughter and death threats*

Mrs.TommoSwag
02-10-2015, 02:14 AM

Oh GAWD that anime.
I haven't even watched it but just hearing that anime makes me want to put holy water in my eyes.
~~~~~~~~
After school I was playing on my phone waiting for my mom to pick me up when my friend suddenly came, I was gonna show her one of the characters in Crossy Road. BUT GUESS WHAT, the second she gets the phone is about to look at it, it automatically turns off.
Then I just died of laughter, this is my ghost typing this.

Happymeep
02-10-2015, 02:22 AM
Oh GAWD that anime.
I haven't even watched it but just hearing that anime makes me want to put holy water in my eyes.
~~~~~~~~
After school I was playing on my phone waiting for my mom to pick me up when my friend suddenly came, I was gonna show her one of the characters in Crossy Road. BUT GUESS WHAT, the second she gets the phone is about to look at it, it automatically turns off.
Then I just died of laughter, this is my ghost typing this.

Lol. Just lol.

Lettering
02-10-2015, 03:12 AM
Well me and my friends just recently shouted legally blond in a suave voice. We got referrals...

Artificial Intelligence
02-10-2015, 01:29 PM
We are playing a spin-the-bottle-esque game called The Magical Rock (basically the same, the rock is shaped like an arrow) and the one who got pointed by the rock will be asked a truth or dare question. Now, I was picked by the rock. Picked truth. They asked "who is mi crush." Dun wanna say at first, until I was convinced. Said her name, then she came inside teh room.

Good thing they didn't say that publicly, although she knows as of now.

Lord of the Flies?

Arcyus
02-10-2015, 01:31 PM
When i was 6 years old, all of my classmates call me RAINCOAT even my teacher does it :cry::cry:, but nehh they wont call me like that again, or will they huehuehuehue

TheSphere
02-10-2015, 05:53 PM
At school,we have a library,and this one day we had a library lesson. We all sat in groups and read books. Then our teacher was like 'You guys should pick this information book. You can always learn in the library!'

Then this boy sitting on my table said
"I don't learn from the Library.the Library learns from me"
I cracked up. gg