PDA

View Full Version : help plz

mom682
02-09-2015, 08:16 PM
Hi everyone! I hope all of you are having a great day. I've been playing Growtopia since around Christmas last year, and it's my children who actually introduced me to this rather addictive game lol, but i have a question. On the game I have helped so many kids out, but it takes me awhile to accumulate gems. I was wondering if someone would mind taking the time to please tell what is the best thing to farm to get the most so I can help them faster. There are so many that need my help, and this information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much. :)

craft3d
02-09-2015, 10:04 PM
Why are you playing a game like this? Shouldn't you be parenting?

Boomer
02-09-2015, 10:23 PM
Unless you make like 10 worlds filled with Chandeliers, its going to take a very long time to get any good $$$.

In the one year I've played, the most at one time is 50,000 gems, and that was only twice. Not to mention I had a farm of quite a few different, decent items. I also expect Hamumu to nerf everything some more to make it more difficult to get gems.

Overall, its a complete waste of time (you'll be breaking blocks for hours only to reach about 3,000 gems at the end of the day), and there are much better games to play (Tanked is made by Seth and its very fun! The community is also [usually] friendlier).

mom682
02-09-2015, 10:44 PM

It's called multitasking, buddy, but thanks for the tip. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you make like 10 worlds filled with Chandeliers, its going to take a very long time to get any good $$$.

In the one year I've played, the most at one time is 50,000 gems, and that was only twice. Not to mention I had a farm of quite a few different, decent items. I also expect Hamumu to nerf everything some more to make it more difficult to get gems.

Overall, its a complete waste of time (you'll be breaking blocks for hours only to reach about 3,000 gems at the end of the day), and there are much better games to play (Tanked is made by Seth and its very fun! The community is also [usually] friendlier).

Ok, bud, I'll look it up. Thanks.:)

Dr. Devil.
02-09-2015, 10:47 PM
I bet you should be helping your kids instead of random children around the world

craft3d
02-10-2015, 03:20 AM
I bet you should be helping your kids instead of random children around the world

Exactly. I'm betting this is a 9 year old with a dictionary at his side

BennyXP
02-10-2015, 03:25 AM
I think the best thing to farm would be Black Rock. That's the most easiest one to get gems per day. Once you have enough and ready to move up a level, pinballs should be the next choice. You're welcome. :hat:

Tre
02-10-2015, 04:05 AM
I farm 800 pinball trees every few days.

It takes me around 2 hours and 30 minutes, or 1 hour and 30 minutes if I'm not running around with my friends.

From this I usually get around 16k-20k gems.

Mr.Hankey
02-10-2015, 04:08 AM
She can't help other kids? I'm almost 100% she can.

AdminBro
02-10-2015, 04:13 AM
My fav is chand and pinballs! yay!

I farm around 50 seeds bass notes, venus, and copper plumbing. I farm 100-150 pinball seeds. Around 10 chand seeds.

I get around 5,000 gems a day. Also get around 150 gems on atms. :scratch:

Also starting High-Tech Block farm :yeah:

mom682
02-10-2015, 12:06 PM
Thanks to the ones who answered my question and to Mr. Hankey for sticking up for me. I appreciate it, guys. :)

Tohru
02-10-2015, 12:27 PM
There is a section called "Growtopia"

You should post it there under the Introductions subsubforum.

Anyway, I'm glad to see much more adults around. Although Growtopia could seem treacherous at times, you should give it a chance. For the 2 years I've been around, it helped me learn so much and mature more.

Your kids should be 12+ however; not all people can mature that quickly at the age I was.

Boomer
02-10-2015, 01:05 PM

Exactly. If she wants to help others, its her choice.

Thisismxine
02-10-2015, 01:11 PM

Did you know @Aimster mum is playing too ? It is also good that they can take sometime to enjoy playing games together you know . :prophet:

craft3d
02-10-2015, 09:59 PM

And what are her kids, chopped liver?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you know @Aimster mum is playing too ? It is also good that they can take sometime to enjoy playing games together you know . :prophet:

Because losing a job because you play a game all the time is better? I don't see why adults play this game. If they are 30 or over, that's kinda weird.

Mr.Hankey
02-10-2015, 11:37 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Because losing a job because you play a game all the time is better? I don't see why adults play this game. If they are 30 or over, that's kinda weird.
>Implying that she treats her kids bad.
Yeah, no.

Mr.Hankey
02-11-2015, 01:53 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Who says they're losing their jobs? Quit assuming out of complete nothingness.