PDA

View Full Version : Antarctica

raqk
02-11-2015, 02:21 AM
Think about it. Does Antarctica really exist? Has anyone ever had proof of it being there, besides the photoshopped pictures, the fake videos, and the satellite renderings put there just to cover up what truly lies there? Even if someone has 'been' there, have they really? Maybe they just got sent on a trip to Greenland unknowingly... Really, who could tell the difference?

Breame
02-11-2015, 02:22 AM
Scientists across the globe's there, u know.

and lol about the Greenland part.

raqk
02-11-2015, 02:32 AM
Scientists across the globe's there, u know.

and lol about the Greenland part.

They are there working on what they don't want the world to see D:

teambacftw16
02-11-2015, 02:34 AM
Welp here ya go https://gregontheice.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/me-at-happy-camper.jpg

Poisonouswolf
02-11-2015, 02:36 AM
Welp here ya go https://gregontheice.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/me-at-happy-camper.jpg

That photo was obviously taken in Egypt. Do you not see the pyramid in the background?

teambacftw16
02-11-2015, 02:40 AM
That photo was obviously taken in Egypt. Do you not see the pyramid in the background?

Hes on to us quick run!

- - - Updated - - -

Thats totally me all proof i was their.

raqk
02-11-2015, 03:20 AM
Hes on to us quick run!

- - - Updated - - -

Thats totally me all proof i was their.

So, how'd you like your trip to Egypt then? Anyways, let's get back on topic... With Antarctica...

Poisonouswolf
02-11-2015, 03:27 AM
So, how'd you like your trip to Egypt then? Anyways, let's get back on topic... With Antarctica...

Buy yourself a boat and head south till you hit a land mass made of snow and ice. You'll see its real. (Come to think of it, it might not be located south at all)

CoryT
02-11-2015, 03:30 AM
Antartica is real because it holds most of our freshwater.

Go to Chilie and see the coast of Antartica

Also have you seen the Nasa space programs

raqk
02-11-2015, 03:54 AM
Antartica is real because it holds most of our freshwater.

Go to Chilie and see the coast of Antartica

Also have you seen the Nasa space programs

How do we know for sure it holds the most freshwater? The coast seen is a fake. NASA draws on their earth from space pictures.

Brennanber
02-11-2015, 03:57 AM
As you can clearly see here 66675
The world is just a big flat circle with some white stuff all over (which im pretty sure is milk from all the cows on the earth) and there is only africa in that picture. All those other places DONT EXIST. Op dont believe everything you read on the internet people :nope: antartica is FAKE!

Poisonouswolf
02-11-2015, 04:03 AM
Put on your tin foil hats so they cant brain wash you.

raqk
02-11-2015, 04:04 AM
Put on your tin foil hats so they cant brain wash you.

I've never taken mine off..

teambacftw16
02-11-2015, 04:17 AM

xD (10 chars)

Mahmoud
02-11-2015, 09:33 AM
Think about it. Does Antarctica really exist? Has anyone ever had proof of it being there, besides the photoshopped pictures, the fake videos, and the satellite renderings put there just to cover up what truly lies there? Even if someone has 'been' there, have they really? Maybe they just got sent on a trip to Greenland unknowingly... Really, who could tell the difference?

I don't think that anyone live there, even doe, how does they survive?!

_Lennart_
02-11-2015, 02:23 PM
I don't think that anyone live there, even doe, how does they survive?!

Scientists live there and they get monthly supply drops from the american orginisation to supply them with what they need.

Dont argue with me on science, i just rekt tohru with a full atomic war explanation.

raqk
02-11-2015, 11:54 PM
Scientists live there and they get monthly supply drops from the american orginisation to supply them with what they need.

Dont argue with me on science, i just rekt tohru with a full atomic war explanation.

The real question is: IF Antarctica really exists, and IF scientist actually live there... Do they have the internetz? I couldn't imagine just doing research the entire time and not being able to browse the forums :panic: