PDA

View Full Version : weird people do weird things

Cruz Giselbert
05-26-2013, 02:45 AM
what is the weirdest thing you have done ?
my weirdest thing I have done is I licked my best friends mouth and cheek cause she doesn't want to share the last pizza

her mouth tasted great i suppose ........

edit: shes a girl btw and im a boy I have a pic of it aint posting it

l0l
05-26-2013, 02:47 AM
Hmm... I think doing a harlem shake with my friends on an old playground while litlle babies were walking around,their mothers too xD

Cruz Giselbert
05-26-2013, 11:59 AM
Hmm... I think doing a harlem shake with my friends on an old playground while litlle babies were walking around,their mothers too xD

Lol harlem Shake Isnt Bad I do it everywhere :)

TheDoctor
05-26-2013, 03:27 PM
I licked my friend too if she's trying to mess up my hair!

Cruz Giselbert
05-27-2013, 07:17 AM
I licked my friend too if she's trying to mess up my hair!

your a girl XD

ZeroKurogane
05-27-2013, 07:50 AM
Bit my cousins foot on his birthday when I was 5. I feel ashamed.. :sweatdrop:

IAmABrodie
05-27-2013, 08:11 AM
Hmmmm.....
I got it!

I once wore a shirt that said "Lemons" and handed out quotes about "Life"
Lemonceptain :ninja:

#WhenLemonsGiveYouLife

TheDoctor
05-27-2013, 07:14 PM
your a girl XD

No one reads my bio do they:(

syrup
05-27-2013, 07:18 PM
I one time called my friend, James bond, since his first name was James. I look back at that and chuckle. :D

RedwoodGirl
05-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Had a food fight on an airplane. Wasnt that great. Had to make an emergency landing.... Long story..

Karl0331
05-29-2013, 01:42 PM
Mmm. MINE is this:

I got a SLOW growtopian business. then what?

RedwoodGirl
05-29-2013, 01:48 PM
No one reads my bio do they:(

I did. Nobody reads mine... XP

xCalyum
05-29-2013, 02:17 PM
I jumped and smashed my knee in my face and my bottom set of teeth were in my top lip...:sweatdrop:

RedwoodGirl
05-29-2013, 02:20 PM
I jumped and smashed my knee in my face and my bottom set of teeth were in my top lip...:sweatdrop:

XD x2 I am literally laughing my a** off right now. How did that happen? ;)

xCalyum
05-29-2013, 02:27 PM
I was play football (soccer) and I jumped to save the ball did some weird move, and before I knew it there was blood everywhere... X3

RedwoodGirl
05-29-2013, 03:03 PM
I was play football (soccer) and I jumped to save the ball did some weird move, and before I knew it there was blood everywhere... X3

Thats nice. (Scarcasm) I once did that. It hurt like sh**.

RedwoodGirl
05-29-2013, 05:54 PM
I once tried the cinnamon challenge. Didn't turn out too well. Couldn't breath for like, 3 minutes. -_-

Tehepic333
05-29-2013, 05:58 PM
When I was about 6, i stuck my hand in the blender. It was kind of retarded, but I am now a leftie...:whistling:

RedwoodGirl
05-29-2013, 06:04 PM
When I was about 6, i stuck my hand in the blender. It was kind of retarded, but I am now a leftie...:whistling:

Damn! Must of been bloody and nasty. hope you were ok. :whistling:

TurtleJerk
05-29-2013, 06:07 PM
what is the weirdest thing you have done ?
my weirdest thing I have done is I licked my best friends mouth and cheek cause she doesn't want to share the last pizza

her mouth tasted great i suppose ........

edit: shes a girl btw and im a boy I have a pic of it aint posting it

do ye want to know wat was the weirdest thing I have ever done? DO YE?
DO YE REALLY? Well, the totally weirdest thing I have ever done was, very weird.
It was so weird.
THE WIENERST EEHHH I MEAN WEIRDEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE LOOKED
LIKE THIS :poop:
isnt so weird at all?

WHY ARE OVER IT FLOATING HAIRS THEN? Pahha, cuz' it's weird! pahhahha!

LordTaco
05-29-2013, 06:08 PM
Tried to jump off the stairs.
Rolled over the bathroom.
Good memories.

TurtleJerk
05-29-2013, 06:11 PM

That is weird.... AHA! I get it!
Its weird ya ok....
Well, did ye lost any parts of yer hand or even the whole hand?

Mean one: did the smoothy taste good?

I'm sorry... Uurgghh... I hope ye won't be angry at me.
You can make jokes of me too. I have plushies. And ima boy. 13 years old.
Go for it. ;)

Tehepic333
05-29-2013, 06:26 PM
Heh, I had my hand bandaged up for a few weeks, so I had to write left handed, then, when It came off I just carried on that way...

Now I've just got a few scars, nutin major :)

RedwoodGirl
05-29-2013, 06:32 PM
do ye want to know wat was the weirdest thing I have ever done? DO YE?
DO YE REALLY? Well, the totally weirdest thing I have ever done was, very weird.
It was so weird.
THE WIENERST EEHHH I MEAN WEIRDEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE LOOKED
LIKE THIS :poop:
isnt so weird at all?

WHY ARE OVER IT FLOATING HAIRS THEN? Pahha, cuz' it's weird! pahhahha!

Err. Eww. So nasty bro. Wierd is good.

RedwoodGirl
05-29-2013, 06:33 PM
Heh, I had my hand bandaged up for a few weeks, so I had to write left handed, then, when It came off I just carried on that way...

Now I've just got a few scars, nutin major :)

Thats good. I was swimming in Hawaii and I almost got a shark bite. o.0

l0l
05-29-2013, 11:13 PM

Kinda same thing. But I jumped from a couch to a matress, trying to do a flip (i was 7 years old I think). I smashed my knee in my forehead ..... Lmfao, I cant stop laughing... But it happened :DDDDD

Ludo
05-30-2013, 01:05 AM
Hmm... When there isn't enough nutella for a sandwich left in a jar I get a spoon and eat it. Is that weird?
On my early days on a trampoline (though I'm sure it'd happen again if I go on a trampoline today, mainly 'cause it's 2am but also because I'm terrible on trampolines)... Anyways, on my early days I thought I was so pro and attempted some strange jump and managed to give myself a black eye with my knee.
And when I was much younger, well, I'm not sure. I must have not know what stepping stones were or what they did, as I managed to step off one into pond water. I was terrified of that place for years after :sweatdrop:
~ Ludo

Cruz Giselbert
05-30-2013, 06:56 AM
I once tried the cinnamon challenge. Didn't turn out too well. Couldn't breath for like, 3 minutes. -_-

I finished the cinamon and I did it taste awful it hurts like hell and ice and salt challenge tried to kill me XD aint weird though since I did it

RedwoodGirl
05-30-2013, 03:32 PM
I finished the cinamon and I did it taste awful it hurts like hell and ice and salt challenge tried to kill me XD aint weird though since I did it

Omg I couldnt breath. My friends were just sitting there in shock. I soon got over it. But I swear. They tried to kill meh. Never did the ice and salt tho. Gotta try that one. :D

RedwoodGirl
05-30-2013, 03:33 PM
For cheerleading, I was learning to do a spit in 7th grade... So I tied 2 dog leashes to my bed on each end. And hooked it to my ankles. XD It hurt like hell. I was DUMB back then.

Cruz Giselbert
05-31-2013, 03:17 AM
Omg I couldnt breath. My friends were just sitting there in shock. I soon got over it. But I swear. They tried to kill meh. Never did the ice and salt tho. Gotta try that one. :D

I held the ice for less than 2 mins very pain full in deed intense frost bite ouch !