PDA

View Full Version : Stupid MILF

ToadNH
02-11-2015, 10:46 AM
Over-Killed people from the fallen 44... *sigh*
Bad thing is that they took a video from it, Ugh. I'm almost cried when I saw the video, why?
My cousin were almost there. He is a part of those troops, lucky thing is he is still here and did not went to the operation...
So cruel, they're violating the "peace talk".... :nope:
I'm more mad than what you think

PirateViking
02-11-2015, 10:48 AM
Bad thing is that they took a video from it, Ugh. I'm almost cried when I saw the video, why?
My cousin were almost there. He is a part of those troops, lucky thing is he is still here and did not went to the operation...

I know how you feel.:cry:*sigh*

Cohere
02-11-2015, 10:48 AM

what r u talking about lol source pls

PirateViking
02-11-2015, 10:50 AM

In philippines therees new Heroes they are called "the fallen 44" they Fight two Armies, but they are really 45 but the one Escape! So fallen 44. stupid wrong grammar

Cohere
02-11-2015, 10:53 AM
LOLThe Moro Islamic Liberation IS KNOWN AS MILF? WHOS THE GENIUS THAT THOUGHT OF THAT XD

ToadNH
02-11-2015, 10:57 AM

It's hard to explain for me vus left wrist of mine broken. Trying to type as shortest as i can cus one hand i type only. just research

_Lennart_
02-11-2015, 10:59 AM
It's hard to explain for me vus left wrist of mine broken. Trying to type as shortest as i can cus one hand i type only. just research

Even if your wrist is broken you can still type with your right hand, my leg is broken and i still walk up stairs.

A broken bone does not stop you from doing things like before

ToadNH
02-11-2015, 11:03 AM
Even if your wrist is broken you can still type with your right hand, my leg is broken and i still walk up stairs.

A broken bone does not stop you from doing things like before

I can type with my right hand, what im telling is that it's hard to type a long story with 1 arm

_Lennart_
02-11-2015, 11:04 AM
I can type with my right hand, what im telling is that it's hard to type a long story with 1 arm

Then do it.

The harder the challenge, the better the prize.

amebapiz
02-11-2015, 12:15 PM
Then do it.

The harder the challenge, the better the prize.

100 wls???? :D:D:D

ZeroRarity
02-11-2015, 12:25 PM
Blame the one commanding them.

Is it really worth it to sacrifice 44 brave souls just for ONE criminal with a bounty of 5 million $ by the USA? Sure, the operation was successful since they were able to kill the target, but is it really that worth it? 44 lives for 5 million $?

ToadNH
02-11-2015, 01:00 PM
Blame the one commanding them.

Is it really worth it to sacrifice 44 brave souls just for ONE criminal with a bounty of 5 million $ by the USA? Sure, the operation was successful since they were able to kill the target, but is it really that worth it? 44 lives for 5 million $?

Don't just blame, it was not the commanders fault, first of all, almost all of them were Over-KILLED which means that they are still alive and could have gone home but the MILF captured them and tortured them, which is seen on the video recorded by them. also they did not hunt down Marwan (criminal)y for money, they hunted him down for the people he killed. this guy is a deadly terrorist, he is a bomb expert and killed over hundreds of people. He is the mastermind of the threat to kill the pope. also, over-killing is against the Peace Talk. Therefore the commander did not do anything wrong. blame the MILF.

ZeroRarity
02-11-2015, 01:27 PM
Don't just blame, it was not the commanders fault, first of all, almost all of them were Over-KILLED which means that they are still alive and could have gone home but the MILF captured them and tortured them, which is seen on the video recorded by them. also they did not hunt down Marwan (criminal)y for money, they hunted him down for the people he killed. this guy is a deadly terrorist, he is a bomb expert and killed over hundreds of people. He is the mastermind of the threat to kill the pope. also, over-killing is against the Peace Talk. Therefore the commander did not do anything wrong. blame the MILF.

It wasn't? How come? Did you know that two of our highest-ranked officers didn't know about it? Captured them and tortured them? As far as I know, there were no such videos. I read every news and articles about this tragedy and I highly doubt that whatever you saw is fake or not from the incident at all. If you're that confident about the video then private message it to me right now so I could watch it and verify it. Don't get me wrong, I hate the MILF so damn much but don't just blame it on them alone. Those who are in authority are also held responsible. Pretty dumb move I must say.

ToadNH
02-11-2015, 01:32 PM
It wasn't? How come? Did you know that two of our highest-ranked officers didn't know about it? Captured them and tortured them? As far as I know, there were no such videos. I read every news and articles about this tragedy and I highly doubt that whatever you saw is fake or not from the incident at all. If you're that confident about the video then private message it to me right now so I could watch it and verify it. Don't get me wrong, I hate the MILF so damn much but don't just blame it on them alone. Those who are in authority are also held responsible. Pretty dumb move I must say.

Two of our highest-ranked officers should have not known the operation, why? Because tons of thing can happen if they know. They might tell it to MILF or tell it to the news and such things. This is why they didn't tell them to the two of our highest-ranked officers.

ZeroRarity
02-11-2015, 01:49 PM
Two of our highest-ranked officers should have not known the operation, why? Because tons of thing can happen if they know. They might tell it to MILF or tell it to the news and such things. This is why they didn't tell them to the two of our highest-ranked officers.

Lol. No one's that dumb to tell the whole Philippines about the plan on capturing the criminal. Why would they tell the MILF? You think our officers are working with them? Lol. They could have devised a better plan for capturing Marwan. They could have made back-up plans in case disaster strikes. But instead? Our SAF were commanded to charge inside enemy territory without knowing sufficient information or at least a back-up plan. Reinforcements were useless. Even though they were so freaking near the on-going battle, they weren't able to enter and support our commandos. Know why? Cause they said it's too late. Cause they lack information. How many are they battling? What is the exact location of the battle? What is the exact location of the commandos? They were basically there but rendered useless cause of this.

Watch this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv0eoaJuYTU

Magicalfishy
02-11-2015, 02:05 PM
LOLThe Moro Islamic Liberation IS KNOWN AS MILF? WHOS THE GENIUS THAT THOUGHT OF THAT XD

Um... I was thinking the same exact thing.

ToadNH
02-11-2015, 02:07 PM
Lol. No one's that dumb to tell the whole Philippines about the plan on capturing the criminal. Why would they tell the MILF? You think our officers are working with them? Lol. They could have devised a better plan for capturing Marwan. They could have made back-up plans in case disaster strikes. But instead? Our SAF were commanded to charge inside enemy territory without knowing sufficient information or at least a back-up plan. Reinforcements were useless. Even though they were so freaking near the on-going battle, they weren't able to enter and support our commandos. Know why? Cause they said it's too late. Cause they lack information. How many are they battling? What is the exact location of the battle? What is the exact location of the commandos? They were basically there but rendered useless cause of this.

Watch this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv0eoaJuYTU

The president and Purisima are close friend. If Purisima knew 'bout the operation, you know what can happen. :rolleyes:

PS: Back up plans? Dude 250+ SAF were there... Please watch Espina's speech 'bout the video to understand more mmkay?

MILF is pronounced as an acronym (M I L F [Moro Islamic Liberation Front])
milf is another thing :sweatdrop:

ZeroRarity
02-11-2015, 02:43 PM
The president and Purisima are close friend. If Purisima knew 'bout the operation, you know what can happen. :rolleyes:

PS: Back up plans? Dude 250+ SAF were there... Please watch Espina's speech 'bout the video to understand more mmkay?

MILF is pronounced as an acronym (M I L F [Moro Islamic Liberation Front])
milf is another thing :sweatdrop:

Take note #1: Wasn't talking about the president. Lol. Was talking about Mar.

Take note #2: It seems you didn't read my whole reply. "Reinforcements were useless". Are you trying to say that no back-up plans were needed just because there were 250+ SAFs? Or are you trying to say instead that the back-up plan was the reinforcements alone? Out of all 250+ SAFs, how many were only able to join in the fight? Only around 70. Oh, and did you know that our army was about to use tanks? Know why they cancelled? Because they don't know the exact location of our commandos, our tanks might kill them with one wrong coordinates. A strategic plan is always better than manpower, bro. Again, I'll repeat this for you. Our reinforcements were rendered useless.

jenova
02-11-2015, 05:16 PM

Thankfully not many..here..really understand what you are talking about. I saw the thread title and nearly had a heart attack..as well as nearly banning my kids from the forums..at least from the tavern where they shouldn't be anyway.

26FtW26
02-11-2015, 05:53 PM
Thankfully not many..here..really understand what you are talking about. I saw the thread title and nearly had a heart attack..as well as nearly banning my kids from the forums..at least from the tavern where they shouldn't be anyway.

and then there's me, who sleeps when all the important politics and crap is going down.
(timezones are not my friends,why can't the sun be bigger ;[)

Brys
02-11-2015, 10:47 PM
And they call it MILF. You can kill me now I have nothing to live for.

ToadNH
02-12-2015, 08:19 AM
Take note #1: Wasn't talking about the president. Lol. Was talking about Mar.

Take note #2: It seems you didn't read my whole reply. "Reinforcements were useless". Are you trying to say that no back-up plans were needed just because there were 250+ SAFs? Or are you trying to say instead that the back-up plan was the reinforcements alone? Out of all 250+ SAFs, how many were only able to join in the fight? Only around 70. Oh, and did you know that our army was about to use tanks? Know why they cancelled? Because they don't know the exact location of our commandos, our tanks might kill them with one wrong coordinates. A strategic plan is always better than manpower, bro. Again, I'll repeat this for you. Our reinforcements were rendered useless.

#1 Mar is a :poop: who lacks of attention

#2 it's cannon not tanks. Idk why you keep on blaming Espina /fp

P.S: Is there a back up plan on the operation about killing. Bin Laden? NO!

Sandwich
02-12-2015, 08:47 AM

This man is right bro!*ding* better use inteligence :)

ZeroRarity
02-12-2015, 12:03 PM

#1 Seriously? You still managed to insert the fact that Mar is a :poop:? Are you even with me with this argument? LOL. How unnecessary.

#2 Nope, cannon? LOL. It's tank, bro. Read the freaking news coming from our official news site. And whoever said that I'm blaming Espina? Or even Mar for that matter. I wasn't blaming both of them. LOL. Do you even read bro? I did mention them but didn't blame them. Let me say what I said again then. THEY WEREN'T NOTIFIED ABOUT THE OPERATION. The freaking PNP chief Purisima is the one to blame. Repeat, PURISIMA is to blame. In case you fail you to understand me again.. PURISIMA is to blame. Want to know more about it?

Read this one, it's from our news site. http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/02/12/15/miriam-blasts-purisima-kung-di-ka-nakisali-baka-buhay-pa-sila This article literally explains why our commandos got killed and why blame PURISIMA.

Want a summary so you could understand it better? LOL. Here you go,

PNP Chief Purisima is the one who ordered the operation without letting two officers who are HIGHER than his rank to know about it (Mar and Espina). Mar and Espina only found out about it hours after the disaster happened. Now tell me, how stupid is your reply? You didn't even focus on what I said, you focused on your own perspective like you have no statement to falsify. Just stop, okay dude?

ToadNH
02-12-2015, 01:32 PM
#1 Seriously? You still managed to insert the fact that Mar is a :poop:? Are you even with me with this argument? LOL. How unnecessary.

#2 Nope, cannon? LOL. It's tank, bro. Read the freaking news coming from our official news site. And whoever said that I'm blaming Espina? Or even Mar for that matter. I wasn't blaming both of them. LOL. Do you even read bro? I did mention them but didn't blame them. Let me say what I said again then. THEY WEREN'T NOTIFIED ABOUT THE OPERATION. The freaking PNP chief Purisima is the one to blame. Repeat, PURISIMA is to blame. In case you fail you to understand me again.. PURISIMA is to blame. Want to know more about it?

Read this one, it's from our news site. http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/02/12/15/miriam-blasts-purisima-kung-di-ka-nakisali-baka-buhay-pa-sila This article literally explains why our commandos got killed and why blame PURISIMA.

Want a summary so you could understand it better? LOL. Here you go,

PNP Chief Purisima is the one who ordered the operation without letting two officers who are HIGHER than his rank to know about it (Mar and Espina). Mar and Espina only found out about it hours after the disaster happened. Now tell me, how stupid is your reply? You didn't even focus on what I said, you focused on your own perspective like you have no statement to falsify. Just stop, okay dude?

Get your fact rights, the one who ordered the operation is Napeñas.

ZeroRarity
02-12-2015, 02:17 PM
Get your fact rights, the one who ordered the operation is Napeñas.

So you're throwing stuff which makes me wrong now? Zzz. Lol.

Purisima is the head of that operation. Just because he was suspended that time doesn't mean he's not held responsible for it.

Napeñas asked for confirmation if the operation is a go, Purisima replied it's a go. Just because Purisima didn't directly ordered it doesn't mean he's not the head of the operation. You should really go deeper, you know? Don't just talk and talk without a touch of deeper understanding just to prove someone wrong. You'll end up stupid.

Napeñas was merely a puppet.

Importance
02-13-2015, 03:07 PM
I wonder who thought of the acronym.
Don't get what I'm talking about?
Check out my Instagram account, @importancegt