PDA

View Full Version : I'm scared :(

EasykGT
02-12-2015, 12:15 AM
Today I did not go to school because I had an hearing appointment, because I have kind of lost my hearing. The doctor said that I have an infection going on deep in my ear and it can cause some sort of damage, in about a few months I am getting ear surgery.
I am so scared :cry:
I have never got surgery before and I heard they will cut your ears just to go in it and do stuff :cry:

Mrs.TommoSwag
02-12-2015, 12:16 AM
Today I did not go to school because I had an hearing appointment, because I have kind of lost my hearing. The doctor said that I have an infection going on deep in my ear and it can cause some sort of damage, in about a few months I am getting ear surgery.
I have never got surgery before and I heard they will cut your ears just to go in it and do stuff :cry:
Have you tried H2O2?

Lord0fcubits
02-12-2015, 12:16 AM
Oh god.....

They might have to stick a tube in your ear or somtin x(

EasykGT
02-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Oh god.....

They might have to stick a tube in your ear or somtin x(

I don't know what its going to be like but I am almost crying, thats how nervous I am :cry:

matchamoo
02-12-2015, 12:18 AM

I had to gt my tonsils removed and when they put you out you don't feel a thing its after the fact that it hurts...

- - - Updated - - -

I had to get my tonsils removed and when they put you out you don't feel a thing its after the fact that it hurts...

Steel
02-12-2015, 12:19 AM
Don't worry they will use anesthesia.
#PrayForEasykGT

matchamoo
02-12-2015, 12:19 AM
What the heck.. Why'd it double quote /fp

EasykGT
02-12-2015, 12:20 AM
What the heck.. Why'd it double quote /fp

Sometimes your post duplicates.

Mrs.TommoSwag
02-12-2015, 12:20 AM
Don't worry they will use anesthesia.
#PrayForEasykGT

#Prayforshrek
#Prayforgarnub

matchamoo
02-12-2015, 12:22 AM
#Prayforshrek
#Prayforgarnub

#CheckYourselfBeforeYouShrekYourself

Steel
02-12-2015, 12:23 AM
#CheckYourselfBeforeYouShrekYourself

#AlreadyCheckedDidYou

EasykGT
02-12-2015, 12:25 AM
#Prayforshrek
#Prayforgarnub

#DogIsluvShrekIsLyfe

Steel
02-12-2015, 12:29 AM
#DogIsluvShrekIsLyfe
http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/rubies/885920-Shrek-Dog-Costume-large.jpg

matchamoo
02-12-2015, 12:32 AM
http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/rubies/885920-Shrek-Dog-Costume-large.jpg

#PostOfTheYear

Steel
02-12-2015, 12:32 AM
#PostOfTheYear

I died when I posted it.

Sidewynder
02-12-2015, 12:43 AM

Aw don't be scared. I had the same thing when I was a baby. I got super bad infections all the time, so I had surgery and they put tubes in my ears to help out with it. They gradually fall out on their own as you grow up, but since you're older, they may have to take them out. You're in good hands with doctors. They'll take care of you! ^.^

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what its going to be like but I am almost crying, thats how nervous I am :cry:

They'll put you under with anesthetic. You won't feel a thing.

EasykGT
02-12-2015, 12:45 AM
They'll put you under with anesthetic. You won't feel a thing. Well thats a relief :sweatdrop:

Steel
02-12-2015, 12:48 AM
Well thats a relief :sweatdrop:

You can also think of surgeries in Growtopia:crazy:

EasykGT
02-12-2015, 12:49 AM
You can also think of surgeries in Growtopia:crazy:

Haha, yeah :crazy:

Ilikecats
02-12-2015, 01:01 AM

That sucks surgery is ok I guess ..... It help u with life..... I had surgery when I was a baby (don't ask )

Sloppy
02-12-2015, 01:05 AM

Don't worry, It wont be as bad as it sounds.
I had to get surgery on my stomach for a clob.

I was scared out of my mind thinking about it but ended up not feeling anything.

The only downside is being sore, But other than that its not bad at all.

Hope You Get Better.

EasykGT
02-12-2015, 05:13 AM
That sucks surgery is ok I guess ..... It help u with life..... I had surgery when I was a baby (don't ask )

When you were a baby...eh, you don't remeber a single thing

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry, It wont be as bad as it sounds.
I had to get surgery on my stomach for a clob.

I was scared out of my mind thinking about it but ended up not feeling anything.

The only downside is being sore, But other than that its not bad at all.

Hope You Get Better.

You just made me feel alot better :D

I have never had surgery before so I do not know how this will feel.

Ilikecats
02-12-2015, 05:14 AM
When you were a baby...eh, you don't remeber a single thing

- - - Updated - - -

You just made me feel alot better :D

I have never had surgery before so I do not know how this will feel.
My parnets told me.......... when I was like 4?

amebapiz
02-12-2015, 09:22 AM
that's fun!!!!!!

_Lennart_
02-12-2015, 09:28 AM
Calm down, the only scary part is when you wait for anesthiesia to kick in, you count down from 5 and the rest you do is sleep, the time goes like secounds.

Honestly, the surgery patient just sleeps, you will be a little dizzy after waking up though,

Mahmoud
02-12-2015, 09:31 AM

Um I bet you won't feel anything, I had many surgeries and I survived, XD JK, it's a surgery in your ear it won't harm you.

Mark Chong
02-12-2015, 09:50 AM
Being surgeried on gives u 100 gems in GT
In real life, it gives u survival chance

BlaZinG
02-12-2015, 09:54 AM

I've been through surgery twice, don't worry, they just inject you then you sleep then when you wake up, lol that's it.

Although I saw a pool of blood, it's all good.

ToadNH
02-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Don't be scared!
I had the same feeling when I had my surgery on my left wrist. Thinking of all the activities I can miss.
But don't be scared, they'll put you to sleep, although the pain when you woke up ._.

Anyways good luck on the surgery!:hat:

26FtW26
02-12-2015, 01:06 PM
I have literally never had surgery, and I hope I never will.

The idea of foolish mortals touching my insides doesn't scare me. It disgusts me.

_Lennart_
02-12-2015, 01:29 PM
I have literally never had surgery, and I hope I never will.

The idea of foolish mortals touching my insides doesn't scare me. It disgusts me.

I had a surgery made outside me, i dont understand how, but i am happy they didnt cut me open

unconscious98
02-12-2015, 02:24 PM
ask em if they could operate you while asleep.
think of the bright side, atleast youre not gonna be deaf

Brennanber
02-13-2015, 05:44 AM
I had foot surgery, hopefully they wont have to tranquilize your nerves while you're awake. It simulates nearly the worst pain you may ever feel in your life for about 2 seconds each injection (for an ear they will either put you to sleep or give you maybe 2 or 3 shots) but they knock out your nerves and you will feel nothing

Sozes Isbored
02-13-2015, 06:26 AM
Get well soon. :)

TheWestonGuy
02-13-2015, 09:15 AM
Well, with my dad, once. he had a Cheek Infection. he needed to go to the doctor. And the infection flew away by itself!

My dad was scared, and it flew away, just because my dad was scared. So maybe it will happen to you.

Oh, and if it doesn't, then they will put you under anesthesia.
So, you are ok!