PDA

View Full Version : Boom Beach Players Willing to Join my Task Force?

Air Server
02-12-2015, 03:51 AM
I'm just wondering. I recently made a new task force which I am planning to fill up with any Growtopian players or people in general who play Boom Beach, no matter the Victory Point amount. Therefore, I'll ask this question to you guys: Do any of you play Boom Beach?

At this time, I'm sort of hoping that the task force grows.. why else would I make a post regarding Boom Beach anyway? :cool:

Anyway, if you would like to help my little newby task force grow, please take time to read over the following information:

Task Force Name: AirForce
Description: All must contribute to the task force. Get at least 3 Intel/week. Always attack in operations. Inactive members will be kicked.
Task Force Tag: #QG8CLUQ
Entry Requirement: None
Type: Join by Request

Keep in mind that I do have school, so it may take up to 24 hours until I will accept you into the task force. Please leave your Boom Beach name below; it will make the process so much easier for me to pick out who to let in.

Air Server
02-12-2015, 04:05 AM
Bumping the thread. Really hoping some of you guys will consider joining my task force, regardless of where you are in the game.

Brennanber
02-12-2015, 04:07 AM
You're a really low level though..

Air Server
02-12-2015, 04:19 AM
You're a really low level though..

As I said. I'm accepting players of all level, regarding what victory points level they have. My goal is to progress through all the operations one by one and progress through the levels together. If you have a hard time doing that, I recommend you avoid taking any action into my task force.

Plus, I have only played the game for four weeks.. reaching level 29 in four weeks isn't bad at all, eh? :cool: