PDA

View Full Version : Power went out!

Lord0fcubits
02-12-2015, 03:59 AM
So....i was playing growtopia

Just farming some stuff

I was sitting in my bedroom with my tv on and my tv turned off....it scared me cause it made a SSSHSHSSHSHHSHSH noise (super loud) i was like "mkay den .-." Then i started to farm again
But it was too silent...i didnt like that so i turned my tv back on but it didnt let me

Then i heard a huge BANG and it sounded like a tree fell down outside. I fell to the floor and i was shaking i got back up and looked out the window, there was a broken tree snapped in half outside
So i rushed downstairs and said to my brother "DID YOU HEAR THAT" he said "yeah i did it was pretty loud" then out of no where all i could see was black... I didnt know where i was going so i tried to find my ipad (its a good thing i did) and turned on my light and went upstairs

I put on some music just to calm my self down then i noticed the wifi was on so i went on growtopia and turned my tv back on! (While i was typing this the power went out again :panic:

Air Server
02-12-2015, 04:03 AM
Nothing compared to the house explosion I went through last year. The vibration made me bounce a half of a foot up on my bed.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing compared to the house explosion I went through last year. The vibration made me bounce a half of a foot up on my bed.

Sorry I wasn't clear. My house didn't explode. It was some other one near this area, and it was an oil gas explosion.

Lord0fcubits
02-12-2015, 04:03 AM
House explosion

O.o

SuperJ
02-12-2015, 04:04 AM
Sounds pretty scary! :eek:

If I were you when I heard the bang I literally would drop to my knees and be like "Mom the aliens have come for me!!!"

Air Server
02-12-2015, 04:04 AM
House explosion

O.o

I was playing Growtopia as well. xD

Lord0fcubits
02-12-2015, 04:05 AM
Sounds pretty scary! :eek:

If I were you when I heard the bang I literally would drop to my knees and be like "Mom the aliens have come for me!!!"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA XD

i dropped to my knees luaghing at this

Air Server
02-12-2015, 04:07 AM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA XD

i dropped to my knees luaghing at this

I could picture you getting into the begging stance, then starting to crack up.

Lord0fcubits
02-12-2015, 04:08 AM
Dangit the power went out again

DONT LIVE IN CANADA

its really cold but atleast we get free stuff XD

Ilikecats
02-12-2015, 04:10 AM
A house about 10 minits from me had a car distory the new part getting built. Funny thing is it was not even possible for a car to crash like on a strate part of the road..... We heard sirens all nite and some one died......... Sigh.....

SuperJ
02-12-2015, 04:12 AM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA XD

i dropped to my knees luaghing at thisLol I just pictured you dropping to your knees laughing then that big bang happening at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

A house about 10 minits from me had a car distory the new part getting built. Funny thing is it was not even possible for a car to crash like on a strate part of the road..... We heard sirens all nite and some one died......... Sigh.....One hell of a night for you bro! :eek:

Ilikecats
02-12-2015, 04:17 AM
Lol I just pictured you dropping to your knees laughing then that big bang happening at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

One hell of a night for you bro! :eek:

It was a while ago but I saw in the morning two days later it was clean up but I made u wonder how some one crashed into the house.. And fyi the person in the car died the person who owned the house was in the back yard when it happen

SuperJ
02-12-2015, 04:20 AM
It was a while ago but I saw in the morning two days later it was clean up but I made u wonder how some one crashed into the house.. And fyi the person in the car died the person who owned the house was in the back yard when it happenWell that's good news! If the guy was in the house he would've been like, "Honey! there's a knock on the door!" No seriously, that would be pretty scary to see that happen.

I am also sad to hear he passed away. :(

Sheth
02-12-2015, 04:24 AM
Well, you're lucky the power went back shortly after. On the bright side, you didn't have to spend a whole night in the dark :rolleyes:

Lord0fcubits
02-12-2015, 04:30 AM
Well, you're lucky the power went back shortly after. On the bright side, you didn't have to spend a whole night in the dark :rolleyes:

Actually i do

I was about to reply but the power went out like 5 times

I have my remote in my hand XD