PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever felt....

PacksForAll
02-12-2015, 06:44 AM
Have you ever felt depressed all the time? Always too shy? Too shy to talk to your crush? Do you ever feel pain when you switch from house to house and sometimes even visit the house you lived in for 9 years? Do you ever cry at night and feel like in school?

Because I do.

Megazork
02-12-2015, 06:52 AM
Have you ever felt depressed all the time? Always too shy? Too shy to talk to your crush? Do you ever feel pain when you switch from house to house and sometimes even visit the house you lived in for 9 years? Do you ever cry at night and feel like in school?

Because I do.

I don't cry at night unless the situation I'm crying about is really heart-aching, mind-twisting, and just altogether hurtful. I know the exasperation you feel when you move houses. I had to transfer 3 elementary schools and not to mention after I've established a solid relationship with most of the people there which came to me as a punch in my gut.

I'm an extrovert though. Also I talk to my crush on a daily basis but I've been too far in the friend zone once to know the right and wrong things to say that give yourself away.

Sandwich
02-12-2015, 06:53 AM
I felt it, most of the time :D

NightShade
02-12-2015, 08:14 AM

Because I do.

Depressed? Well, I do feel kind of numb and blank all the time but I wouldn't consider it depression.
I'm not going to deny that I'm shy, I have troubles talking to strangers all the time.
I don't have a crush.
I sometimes cry at night when I let my thoughts turn depressing.

amebapiz
02-12-2015, 09:21 AM
Yes I did...

Ey sandwich, are u a boy or a girl