PDA

View Full Version : Truth about lyfe.

Mahmoud
02-13-2015, 11:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipe6CMvW0Dg
Enjoy.

Magicalfishy
02-14-2015, 12:55 AM
This video is so true, yet nobody realizes the truth. I've constantly thought of all those adventurous days, but it would obviously be the most uncommon thing to happen. Instead we live our adventures and journeys through videos games. The sad truth that could never be once more thanks to the tyrants of the world.

Berenice
02-14-2015, 01:35 AM
2:23 THATS LAS VEGAS!!!!!

Mark Chong
02-14-2015, 03:25 AM
Hmmm.....
*Throws phone*
Nope, it's not spoiled, lemme tell the others wat happened

ToadNH
02-14-2015, 04:10 AM
"We mastered the act of killing, now let's master the joy of living" :hat:

Hacktivate
02-14-2015, 04:12 AM
"Life is too short to live so die now."

SuperJ
02-14-2015, 04:23 AM
This video is so inspirational. I wish everyone on this planet realized what we are doing. We are all blind.

IShutter
02-14-2015, 04:32 AM
this really got me thinking, but yet we cant do much, what would life be without our screens, without those coperations would you build the house yourself? would you pick fruits yourself?
think

SBPRODUCTIONS
02-14-2015, 04:36 AM
Deep Stuff Mahmoud. Deep Stuff.

Mahmoud
02-14-2015, 04:04 PM
Deep Stuff Mahmoud. Deep Stuff.

Deep stuff is good.

CoryT
02-14-2015, 04:13 PM
Um.....,.wow

|ThyLuigi|
02-14-2015, 04:49 PM
As much as this video is inspiring, no one person or small group of people would be able to make a difference, it would take a few million people, but too many people are scared of change.

26FtW26
02-14-2015, 08:28 PM
Am I the only person that doesn't understand the point of this video?
Trying to live different will get you a) killed b) put in jail c)left behind with nobody that cares about you.

Many people don't want to admit it, but it's easier to be dead than to live in this world. One wrong move and you are in deep trouble.

Mahmoud
02-14-2015, 08:34 PM
Am I the only person that doesn't understand the point of this video?
Trying to live different will get you a) killed b) put in jail c)left behind with nobody that cares about you.

Many people don't want to admit it, but it's easier to be dead than to live in this world. One wrong move and you are in deep trouble.

Try to make a change, be yourself don't be someone they want you to be.

26FtW26
02-14-2015, 08:46 PM
Try to make a change, be yourself don't be someone they want you to be.

World is a better, simpler place if it stays the same as it is now. Some of the most valuable lessons I have learned is to trust nobody and to blend in. That way you'll be left alone.

Mahmoud
02-14-2015, 09:16 PM
World is a better, simpler place if it stays the same as it is now. Some of the most valuable lessons I have learned is to trust nobody and to blend in. That way you'll be left alone.

Nothing stays the same, humans are already getting ready for wars and more wars, soon we will have world war 3, people don't care who dies or who is good or bad, they just want power.
World war 3 won't be like 2 and it will be much worse with nuclear weapons.
We destroy our selfs and life.

26FtW26
02-14-2015, 09:41 PM
Nothing stays the same, humans are already getting ready for wars and more wars, soon we will have world war 3, people don't care who dies or who is good or bad, they just want power.

Yes. It's most likely that humans will destroy themselves. It only takes two powerful bombs to destroy all life on Earth.
One person can't stop it. Neither can 10. Or 10 million. Humans are not here to stay.

Magicalfishy
02-14-2015, 10:09 PM
Yes. It's most likely that humans will destroy themselves. It only takes two powerful bombs to destroy all life on Earth.
One person can't stop it. Neither can 10. Or 10 million. Humans are not here to stay.

Neither is the universe, everything is temporary. :whistling:

Mahmoud
02-14-2015, 10:26 PM
What if everything is fake and all theories are real, illuminati and all rich powerful people with big companys meet every year to talk what if ISIS is just not terrorist what if they are just actors just hired to make us not care or talk about anything. They won't need us in the future we will be replaced sooner or later by robots, we still can control everything without us they are nothing for now.

Neither is the universe, everything is temporary. :whistling:
True.

|ThyLuigi|
02-14-2015, 11:00 PM

Actually, more and more of the majority of wars are becoming civil wars, meaning other countries aren't fighting eachother as much. also war is more expensive now than trading..so most countries prefer trading for resources over looting.

26FtW26
02-14-2015, 11:06 PM
Actually, more and more of the majority of wars are becoming civil wars, meaning other countries aren't fighting eachother as much. also war is more expensive now than trading..so most countries prefer trading for resources over looting.

Politics and stuff, man. And all the other things that I don't understand. Like why does school have to start at 8:15.

Mahmoud
02-14-2015, 11:17 PM
Politics and stuff, man. And all the other things that I don't understand. Like why does school have to start at 8:15.

or why is there is school when everything you do is a new thing your learn or why they teach you so many stuff instead of 1 thing you chose.

- - - Updated - - -

Then why are still making new guns new nukes and better rockets and better robotic machine guns that target humans?

|ThyLuigi|
02-14-2015, 11:20 PM
or why is there is school when everything you do is a new thing your learn or why they teach you so many stuff instead of 1 thing you chose.

- - - Updated - - -

Then why are still making new guns new nukes and better rockets and better robotic machine guns that target humans?

For most countries, such as UK, USA, (kinda) Russia, and other countries, it's for defense.
For terrorists and third world countries..its for attacking.

- - - Updated - - -

Lucky you, school starts at 8:00 for me. '-'

Mahmoud
02-14-2015, 11:43 PM
For most countries, such as UK, USA, (kinda) Russia, and other countries, it's for defense.
For terrorists and third world countries..its for attacking.

- - - Updated - - -

Lucky you, school starts at 8:00 for me. '-'

Why do we attack each other, why not we end this now instead of watching it happen, end this without killing our watching, I bet if the police got ISIS in their mind or any terrorists or get any order from an the President, ISIS would be in jail or dead.

Brennanber
02-15-2015, 07:09 AM
Ehh videos like these try to get point across that you could be flying across the ocean, curing cancer, etc as if it were possible. It also fights "dont listen to society, you are living a bad life behind that screen" where I look at my life and I see nothing with it.

Whats truly wrong routine and its simplicity?

- - - Updated - - -

Why do we attack each other, why not we end this now instead of watching it happen, end this without killing our watching, I bet if the police got ISIS in their mind or any terrorists or get any order from an the President, ISIS would be in jail or dead.

Police are not trained to take down a terrorist group (nor armed to do so)

- - - Updated - - -

Because thats how life has been working since the beggining of time? Protection. and for north korea (currently the only threat producing nukes) they just want to rule the world or something.

Even if nobody fought in a hundred years people will still make new guns to catch up with the other people making better guns.

- - - Updated - - -

The world has already set off several of the greatest bombs. (Nukes included) if everyone were to set off all currently active nukes then everyone would probably die (but all countries are disabling around 200 nukes a year, which could be larger if it didnt cost large sums of money)

Zaiross
02-15-2015, 08:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipe6CMvW0Dg
Enjoy.

such truth
much yus