PDA

View Full Version : How among you here Quitted League of Legends

WokunGT
02-14-2015, 02:59 AM
Because of growtopia?

Elusive
02-14-2015, 03:02 AM
I'm actually less active on Growtopia because of League.

TundraFire
02-14-2015, 03:14 AM
I play both, but mainly League.

WokunGT
02-14-2015, 03:22 AM
Whats wrong with playing both?

Well, i got no time on playing league of legends.

- - - Updated - - -

#GrowtopiaAllTheWay

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah blitzcrank, Thanks for the tutorial on how to spawn heart stones :) it really greatly help me so much :)

Magicalfishy
02-14-2015, 03:23 AM
In my opinion LoL is just plain boring. Just my opinion... I'd never play a game not worth my time like that. :whistling:

ZeroKurogane
02-14-2015, 03:59 AM
Because of growtopia?

I used to play like 5 hours per day but now its barely 2 hours per day because of GT

ToadNH
02-14-2015, 04:00 AM
Quitted the LoL PH because of the community.
The sooner it gets, the sucker it goes.

WokunGT
02-14-2015, 04:06 AM

Dem feels :cry:

Hacktivate
02-14-2015, 04:08 AM
This would be you first and last thread about non-related threads to Growtopia.
We should post non-related threads to Growtopia to the RTSoft Tavern [: Thanks!

Mark Chong
02-14-2015, 04:09 AM
In my opinion LoL is just plain boring. Just my opinion... I'd never play a game not worth my time like that. :whistling:

Yea... L. O. L is boring

ZeroKurogane
02-14-2015, 04:21 AM
How is this non related lol...

SuperJ
02-14-2015, 04:24 AM
I quit Growtopia for league once.

Mr.Hankey
02-14-2015, 04:31 AM

You try to hard too act like Styx.

Elusive
02-14-2015, 04:54 AM

A game that you aren't good at, of course it'll be boring. There is a reason why League of Legends is in the top most played MMO.

Games like League are crazy fun because of the competitive gaming. Using skill to defeat your enemy, make big plays, hop over walls, do the impossible. Growtopia requires no skill.. But takes a lot of your time.

- - - Updated - - -

Been playing league for 3 years before Growtopia, i play Growtopia and League everyday.

Sozes Isbored
02-14-2015, 04:55 AM
I'm actually less active on Growtopia because of League.

^^^
TBH the only reason i played GT was bcos i had no access to LoL.

IShutter
02-14-2015, 04:55 AM
this is growtopia related, he's asking how many growtopians quit LOL cause of growtopia, unless he's talking about some other growtopia.
which im pretty sure he's not talking about.
so.....

No.

Elusive
02-14-2015, 04:56 AM

That's if you aren't strong enough to pull yourself out and get in higher ranks, it's great and really competitive.

kidgale
02-14-2015, 05:11 AM
You try to hard too act like Styx.

I totally agree he does a little bit too much to be a mod telling people what is right or wrong

..RooneyZY..
02-14-2015, 05:29 AM
How many of you don't even play the game..

ToadNH
02-14-2015, 05:44 AM
That's if you aren't strong enough to pull yourself out and get in higher ranks, it's great and really competitive.

I joined LoL on Season 1. There were no kill steal back then. Everyone will help you if you are new.
But when season 3 came, almost everyone will curse you if you die. Everyone will blame you on their mistake. Try to be kind to them and still they will curse at you... All things that is happening in LoL PH is curse.. curse.. more curse.... :nope:

MissSwaggy
02-14-2015, 05:47 AM
hoho I play both. You don't have to quit a game to play another :D #SwagApproved

Elusive
02-14-2015, 06:11 AM
I joined LoL on Season 1. There were no kill steal back then. Everyone will help you if you are new.
But when season 3 came, almost everyone will curse you if you die. Everyone will blame you on their mistake. Try to be kind to them and still they will curse at you... All things that is happening in LoL PH is curse.. curse.. more curse.... :nope:

If you truly left because of that, you are too weak. Not to insult you or anything, you should learn to ignore people like that. Later in the game when you get into gold or up there won't be so many toxic players like that. It's all worth when you know the game by heart, when own every single champion, know everything about the game, then you'll begin to play competitively.

Sozes Isbored
02-14-2015, 06:14 AM
If you truly left because of that, you are too weak. Not to insult you or anything, you should learn to ignore people like that. Later in the game when you get into gold or up there won't be so many toxic players like that. It's all worth when you know the game by heart, when own every single champion, know everything about the game, then you'll begin to play competitively.

I play in Garena LoL and toxic players are in gold as well. Starting to just do /mute all in every game. It's just a complete waste of time to talk to them and listen to their rubbish trash talk all the time. Makes the team lose too.

Elusive
02-14-2015, 06:29 AM
I play in Garena LoL and toxic players are in gold as well. Starting to just do /mute all in every game. It's just a complete waste of time to talk to them and listen to their rubbish trash talk all the time. Makes the team lose too.

True, a couple of toxicity are in Gold and Silver too, it's not like you can escape them. But there aren't too many though, of course if they continue being toxic they learn they won't win any games and they'll just get demoted.... or DUCT TAPED!!! (Chat restriction)

ToadNH
02-14-2015, 07:14 AM

Lol. The ranking made the game worse. Ignoring my team mates just increase the loss of coordination. If you disagree with me, then you are part of the one who I'm talking about.

CheeseyC
02-14-2015, 07:18 AM

Lol Thats right

- - - Updated - - -

Growtopia forum : 100+ peoples

RtSoft Tavern : Cricket Chirping*........

Elusive
02-14-2015, 07:42 AM
Lol. The ranking made the game worse. Ignoring my team mates just increase the loss of coordination. If you disagree with me, then you are part of the one who I'm talking about.

"Ranking made the game even worse"? Do you even know what you're saying. Sure i guess you're all up and mad and you wish to prove your point and there's nothing i can do to change your mind but you're wrong. You might as well go play a game that has no online players. MMOs like growtopia aren't games for you if you can't handle the pros and cons.

Elusive
02-14-2015, 08:07 AM

Its not hard dealing with toxicity, if you made a mistake tell them "Hey i'm a newbie" and They'll understand, everyone has to start somewhere. Or tell them youre new to that champion. People do get angry if you try out a new champion in ranked.

The way you say league sucks i don't like that. All mmo games are exactly the same, no different.

Vestrus
02-14-2015, 08:22 AM

Sounds like someone just wants to be a moderator.

S-NiteFury(Striker1)
02-14-2015, 08:26 AM
I heard that LoL need to buy champs? For me i don't really like that part of the game but overall, the game is good. I'd prefer dota 2, been playing the mod in Warcraft since 2007 i think, then jumped to dota 2 beta.:sweatdrop::whistling:

Hacktivate
02-14-2015, 08:32 AM
Sounds like someone just wants to be a moderator.

Its really hard to assume with your words. I just wanna guide them. Is the meaning of guiding for you is now being a moderator? Just like Aimster said, ordinary player has their greater powers, we just did forgot how to use them. Use your powers to make our game and forums straighter in its way. Thanks.

ToadNH
02-14-2015, 09:06 AM
Its not hard dealing with toxicity, if you made a mistake tell them "Hey i'm a newbie" and They'll understand, everyone has to start somewhere. Or tell them youre new to that champion. People do get angry if you try out a new champion in ranked.

The way you say league sucks i don't like that. All mmo games are exactly the same, no different.

"Hey I'm a newbie" won't work. Tell that to them and they'll say "Then don't play <insert bad word here>"

Open your eyes. Maybe you joined LoL in season 4. Well if you do, can't blame you if you think that way.

Tehepic333
02-14-2015, 12:36 PM
DOTA2 > LOL

iibi
02-14-2015, 12:39 PM
DOTA2 > LOL

Compared to DOTA2, lol is actually fun to play.

- - - Updated - - -

I heard that LoL need to buy champs? For me i don't really like that part of the game but overall, the game is good. I'd prefer dota 2, been playing the mod in Warcraft since 2007 i think, then jumped to dota 2 beta.:sweatdrop::whistling:

You earn the money by playing.

Tohru
02-14-2015, 02:31 PM
How could you :cry:

League is the best

GT is kinda boring but ok

Hans
02-15-2015, 03:13 AM
I don't believe if you're weak in a strategy game you wouldn't like it. I don't play LoL. But I sure do love it, ofcourse, when I get my new PC I'll download LoL, DOTA2, FarCry, etc. LoL is boring even if you're overpowering. Hearing those "Kill streaks" or "Penta kills" isn't worth it enough. I'll play my game, and you'll play your game. That's how it roles. Keep your opinion and I'll keep mine.

You sure do need skill to play LoL. I don't have skill and I'm ready to play. (Some games that I played like this I just KS all the way) I don't mind being cursed at, I can show them what I got. If you have my point of view, you'll understand what I mean.

But, seriously. You don't have to quit any of those games just because of one game. I can play both.

Sometimes, you can just play with your friends and not play with random people (If you can handle the cursing and no cooperation, sure. Play with those guys.)

Mystogan
02-15-2015, 03:17 AM
League of Legends.. just.. looks.. boring to me. It just doesn't appeal to me. I mean, I am not into MMORPGs that much anyways..

Growtopia I like because of the graphics. I prefer pixels over realistic dungeon-type graphics. Doesn't appeal. :whistling:

Aviron
02-15-2015, 06:16 AM
League? I've killed more people than Hitler on that game.

Okay, maybe not more than Hitler but LoL is definitely bae. Yeah.. and I don't play Growtopia any more for League. I'm not a two timer, okay? It just ain't in my blood.

Bananakrazy7Gtplayer
02-15-2015, 06:24 AM
Quit Cause I Got To Bored Playing LOL.. Growtopia Is Much More Fun :D

ILimeGreen
02-15-2015, 06:36 AM

Exactly the same.

Elusive
02-15-2015, 06:42 AM
"Hey I'm a newbie" won't work. Tell that to them and they'll say "Then don't play <insert bad word here>"

Open your eyes. Maybe you joined LoL in season 4. Well if you do, can't blame you if you think that way.

I joined 4 years ago before Growtopia came out. You play Growtopia, you even come on the forums. How do you stand people in the game calling you a noob when you give them a low offer? Please stop talking like you know what you're saying when you don't.

Levithan
02-15-2015, 06:46 AM
Because of growtopia?

Nahh more of like:
I played less of Growtopia because of LoL :whistling:

ToadNH
02-15-2015, 07:56 AM
I joined 4 years ago before Growtopia came out. You play Growtopia, you even come on the forums. How do you stand people in the game calling you a noob when you give them a low offer? Please stop talking like you know what you're saying when you don't.

On League of Legends, you get stuck with 4 people bashing you for 30-40 minutes and since season 3 came, almost all players in LoL are uneducated teens.
On Growtopia, if you get called a noob, a simple /ignore would have sufficed.

Like what I said, if you think that way it only means you are part of those uneducated persons or you joined LoL on Season 3

TL;DR: LoLPH community is :poop:

Zaiross
02-15-2015, 08:44 AM
Because of growtopia?

i jointed gow2pee cuz smeguy call me stoopid

Elusive
02-15-2015, 08:49 AM
On League of Legends, you get stuck with 4 people bashing you for 30-40 minutes and since season 3 came, almost all players in LoL are uneducated teens.

Like what I said, if you think that way it only means you are part of those uneducated persons or you joined LoL on Season 3

And you expect this game to be perfect. No cons? One of the best games there are that has no cons? Amazing you are, and the way you say the ENTIRE community is :poop:. I'm truly amazed you still continue to say things that you don't even know.

ToadNH
02-15-2015, 09:20 AM
And you expect this game to be perfect. No cons? One of the best games there are that has no cons? Amazing you are, and the way you say the ENTIRE community is :poop:. I'm truly amazed you still continue to say things that you don't even know.

You're the one who is saying that Growtopia has no cons. I didn't even mention it on my statement. Please read it carefully kiddo.
This just shows that you are the one who says things you don't even know :rolleyes:

Aviron
02-15-2015, 06:07 PM
Are you guys ducking kidding me. Growtopia's community is just as messed up as League's if not more. /ignore is for people that don't know how to ignore people in their own brain and need a command to help them. If you can't ignore people yourself you have bigger problems than PC game communities.

atwistoffate
02-15-2015, 06:53 PM

.... You can also ignore your team the same way you can ignore on Growtopia...
This post gave me ebola

Elusive
02-15-2015, 07:01 PM
You're the one who is saying that Growtopia has no cons. I didn't even mention it on my statement. Please read it carefully kiddo.
This just shows that you are the one who says things you don't even know :rolleyes:

What? When did i ever say Growtopia has no cons? I'm not the one being rude and saying Growtopia sucks.

You know what, I'm just going to unsubscribe to this thread and stop replying. You can think whatever you want, and say things that you still don't even know i don't care. I'm sorry.

ToadNH
02-15-2015, 10:35 PM
.... You can also ignore your team the same way you can ignore on Growtopia...
This post gave me ebola

But...
When I ignore my team mate doesn't that lessen the coordination?

Tohru
02-15-2015, 10:54 PM
Stop fighting.

Wherever you go, there will always be people that will put you down. Wherever there is people, they will bash you to no end. But, there are always kind people.

There is always one kind person near you. YOU.