PDA

View Full Version : My Youtube Account(GTZerkon)

Zerkon
02-16-2015, 12:36 AM
Hey guys, i made a youtube account a while back but forgot to tell you guys, but anyway, here is my advertisement, go share this video with ALL your friends,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YT2fKiIVsE

Tre
02-16-2015, 12:37 AM
#Just.For.You

BLYoshi
02-16-2015, 12:49 AM
I feel so special ^_^

DJPMcG
02-22-2015, 02:08 PM
Hey guys, i made a youtube account a while back but forgot to tell you guys, but anyway, here is my advertisement, go share this video with ALL your friends,

Oh what ever-.- he stopped bein a mod to make vids-.- what ever! IDC! DUMBEST reason I heard someone not to be a mod!

Mark Chong
02-22-2015, 03:02 PM
Oh what ever-.- he stopped bein a mod to make vids-.- what ever! IDC! DUMBEST reason I heard someone not to be a mod!

By the sound of it, u want to be one, Don u? :rolleyes:

Magicalfishy
02-22-2015, 04:24 PM
This made me laugh, definitely subscribing. :o

Danielaaaa
02-22-2015, 04:25 PM
Ok lol I subbed !

DJPMcG
03-03-2015, 10:57 PM
By the sound of it, u want to be one, Don u? :rolleyes:
No I do not it'll be anoyin kinda cause of spam msges I just think it's weird to stop bein mod to make dumb vids

SBPRODUCTIONS
03-03-2015, 10:58 PM
I cri everytime.

DJPMcG
03-03-2015, 10:59 PM
No I do not it'll be anoyin kinda cause of spam msges I just think it's weird to stop bein mod to make dumb vids

And I'm not a fan of zerkon anyways-.-

Mrs.TommoSwag
03-03-2015, 11:00 PM

Make a better video then.

Bejewled
03-03-2015, 11:01 PM
And I'm not a fan of zerkon anyways-.-

You act like stepping down because you want to have a life is a bad thing...

zxsonic
03-03-2015, 11:55 PM

You may find it dumb but others may not. What other people are intersted in or the sacrifices they make to do them isn't any thing for you to judge. You can express your "hate" or disliking for or about it but this isn't a good way to do it, by calling what they did dumb or criticizing there decisions as dumb or stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol i like the ad Zerkon. Just.For.You.

LilChamo
03-03-2015, 11:56 PM

Everyone has their own opinions. ^.^
I thought that video was funny, though..

Pyroworld
03-03-2015, 11:59 PM

So pathetic...:prophet:

Aviron
03-04-2015, 12:44 AM
I just can't stop looking at that lamp because it looks exactly like mine.. Anyway, suggestion: make your subscriptions private, please.

Also- Necromancer much?

DJPMcG
03-06-2015, 08:23 PM
Everyone has their own opinions. ^.^
I thought that video was funny, though..

Yea it was a little funny

Havoc
03-06-2015, 08:47 PM
That is most likely not the reason he was demodded.

- - - Updated - - -

1. That makes no sense. 2. If you don't care then why did you post? 3. Since you "supposably" heard it from someone, who did you hear it from?

To the OP: I will subscribe later since I am not on the device I have Youtube on.

Cocomonkey
03-06-2015, 09:04 PM

I still can't believe there are people like you on the forums, who don't understand most things. The simplest of things.