PDA

View Full Version : Wondering...

yoyotje2011
05-27-2013, 06:15 PM
This thread is kind of pointless, but yeah, I was wondering how do you think I look?

I don't care if you think I'm ugly, my girlfriend doesn't think so :p

DevinS
05-27-2013, 06:17 PM
This thread is kind of pointless, but yeah, I was wondering how do you think I look?

Well, the effect looks ugly.

But your face is cinda' cute! [)^.^)]

How old are you?

yoyotje2011
05-27-2013, 06:23 PM
Well, the effect looks ugly.

But your face is cinda' cute! [)^.^)]

How old are you?

Hehe ty :) I thought the effect was kinda cool :)

I'm 14, but most people think I'm a bit younger. This picture was taken 7 weeks ago so...

TheDoctor
05-27-2013, 07:12 PM
You shoulda put a option for chill

ADMex1
05-27-2013, 11:43 PM
Am I the only one that is the least bit curious to find out what every player looks like in real life? It just...Bugs me..

NinjaPRO
05-28-2013, 12:25 AM
Am I the only one that is the least bit curious to find out what every player looks like in real life? It just...Bugs me..

Really, I honestly don't care. It can get on my nerves if they obsess over it. But I guess it would be kind of cool to see your best friend's face.

And I also put you as Cool, Yoyo ;)

Cloudier
05-28-2013, 01:52 AM

Believe me, you are NOT the only one.

yoyotje2011
05-28-2013, 12:42 PM
That's why you're not forced to reply or even look at it. If you don't bother seeing other peoples face it's your own decision :)

I've always been interested in other peoples "looks"

InYourFACE
05-28-2013, 02:54 PM
That's why you're not forced to reply or even look at it. If you don't bother seeing other peoples face it's your own decision :)

I've always been interested in other peoples "looks"

Same here :P I voted for cool also...

RedwoodGirl
05-28-2013, 03:48 PM

I think everyone is one of a kind. Everybody is different. So I voted Beautiful. (Not to flirt or anything) Everyone is beautiful. XD No joke.:D

RedwoodGirl
05-28-2013, 03:50 PM
I don't care about looks. Someone could be ass ugly and I would still play with them. Doesn't matter who or what they are. Whether they have a disorder or just stupid. Smart or intelligent. It don't matter to me. I just play. And I treat everyone as equal.:D

yoyotje2011
05-28-2013, 04:22 PM
I think everyone is one of a kind. Everybody is different. So I voted Beautiful. (Not to flirt or anything) Everyone is beautiful. XD No joke.:D

I agree. And it would be awkward if someone 16 flirts with someone 14... lol

apple
05-28-2013, 11:05 PM

Same, same, but at the same time, i dont really careee (heh, i said same three times in a sentence xD):0 You dont have to be good looking to be cool ^.^

ripply
05-28-2013, 11:13 PM
Same, same, but at the same time, i dont really careee (heh, i said same three times in a sentence xD):0 You dont have to be good looking to be cool ^.^

Well, that's good! Now I don't have to worry about people hating me because I'm ugly lol:sweatdrop:

RedwoodGirl
05-28-2013, 11:38 PM
Well, that's good! Now I don't have to worry about people hating me because I'm ugly lol:sweatdrop:

Your not ugly... Just different. XD

RedwoodGirl
05-28-2013, 11:38 PM
I agree. And it would be awkward if someone 16 flirts with someone 14... lol

Nah not really. Its just 2 years difference. No big deal. XD

ripply
05-29-2013, 12:45 AM
Your not ugly... Just different. XD

Ya really different Lol ever heard of a port wine stain? Ya Lol on the face, so you might say I'm pretty ugly haha

apple
05-29-2013, 03:20 AM
Ya really different Lol ever heard of a port wine stain? Ya Lol on the face, so you might say I'm pretty ugly haha

Thats what makes you beautiful! lol, yes, i just quoted one direction xD

DevinS
05-29-2013, 10:04 AM
Hehe ty :) I thought the effect was kinda cool :)

I'm 14, but most people think I'm a bit younger. This picture was taken 7 weeks ago so...

You look like 12 or 13. ._.

RedwoodGirl
05-29-2013, 11:37 AM
You look like 12 or 13. ._.

Now lets not be mean... -_-

LegendaryPie
05-29-2013, 11:45 AM
Now lets not be mean... -_-

I don't get what should mean within this, when you're old, then you'll be darn happy if someone thinks you're 1-2 younger than you really are :PPP

Crimson Eagle
05-29-2013, 11:45 AM
I don't know why, but you remind me of Johnny Bravo - an old TV show character who was slick, cool and a ladies man.

You shouldn't worry about your looks. Whether you're pretty, ugly, fat, skinny, white, black, Asian, dumb, smart, short, tall, etc.

Everyone is unique and special in their own way, and there is nothing you can do to take that away from them. :)

I-Am-Legend
05-29-2013, 11:58 AM
I don't know why, but you remind me of Johnny Bravo - an old TV show character who was slick, cool and a ladies man.

You shouldn't worry about your looks. Whether you're: pretty, ugly, fat, skinny, white, black, Asian, dumb, smart, short tall, etc.

Everyone is unique and special in their own way, and there is nothing you can do to take that away from them. :)

White, Black Asian? That might be going a little to far...

InYourFACE
05-29-2013, 12:04 PM
White, Black Asian? That might be going a little to far...

Read the , COMMAS! :whistling: :P

yoyotje2011
05-29-2013, 12:29 PM

You shouldn't worry about your looks. Whether you're: pretty, ugly, fat, skinny, white, black, Asian, dumb, smart, short tall, etc.

Oh god, my father said that as well. "You look like Johnny Bravo" I was like lol.

RedwoodGirl
05-29-2013, 12:50 PM

Omg I used to watch that show all the time. XD

Tehepic333
05-29-2013, 03:11 PM
Truthfully? You look a bit green. You should go to the doctors.:rolleyes:

RedwoodGirl
05-29-2013, 03:22 PM

So true. . . XP

yoyotje2011
05-29-2013, 03:44 PM

Yeah, I went to the doctor and he said "You should eat less brocolli", I was like weehee. I don't like brocolli.

TurtleJerk
05-29-2013, 03:51 PM

If you don't care about if we say its ugly, why do ye post this then?
Do you just care about positive feedback of your face?
Bla bla bla bla about OMG LOOK THE WORD "about" IS THERE 3 TIMES UNDER EACH OTHER!

I don't want to be mean. I like pointless posts! You remember me from a good friend by the way!
So it's a good face. :D

You don't want to see me. I look like this :confused:.

RedwoodGirl
05-29-2013, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I went to the doctor and he said "You should eat less brocolli", I was like weehee. I don't like brocolli.

OMFG I LOVE BROCOLLI. oh sorry caps lock was on and I dont feel like re-wrighting it all. XD

RedwoodGirl
05-29-2013, 04:15 PM

You shouldn't worry about your looks. Whether you're pretty, ugly, fat, skinny, white, black, Asian, dumb, smart, short, tall, etc.

Ladies man. XD

DevinS
05-29-2013, 04:21 PM
If you don't care about if we say its ugly, why do ye post this then?
Do you just care about positive feedback of your face?
Bla bla bla bla about OMG LOOK THE WORD "about" IS THERE 3 TIMES UNDER EACH OTHER!

I don't want to be mean. I like pointless posts! You remember me from a good friend by the way!
So it's a good face. :D

You don't want to see me. I look like this :confused:.

Well Turtlejerk, I have a picture from you in my Camera Roll!

Watch out what you do, or i'll post it! :prophet:

Just kidding*

RedwoodGirl
05-29-2013, 04:37 PM
Ok lets all be nice... No fighting.