PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE READ THIS PLEASE PL PLZ!!!

gounicorns
02-16-2015, 03:33 AM
Recently I was looking for someone to make a song in my world. I paid him 5wls to make a song and he just left. I got scammed. This gave me an idea. I thought that we could have a mod to manage "song machines". These machines can be wrenched and it pops up a small mini world so you can make a song. You can choose to save it and add a title. Only one song can be saved a time to minimise problems with the price. It will look like a weather machine of sorts and you can activate it by punching it and the song will be played around the world. The good thing is that you don't have to worry about scammers and accidentally punching notes. You can also have it to play a song up to 5 minutes. I was thinking that they would be 20-25wls. You can buy it from the store on Growtopia for 50,000 gems. If you want to help me sponsor this item, please donate in my worlds, TIMEZONEZS and PASTTRADE. Thank you for your thought, support and consideration.

P.S my new name is Voidster.

Voidster,
Signing out

Happymeep
02-16-2015, 03:36 AM
Recently I was looking for someone to make a song in my world. I paid him 5wls to make a song and he just left. I got scammed. This gave me an idea. I thought that we could have a mod to manage "song machines". These machines can be wrenched and it pops up a small mini world so you can make a song. You can choose to save it and add a title. Only one song can be saved a time to minimise problems with the price. It will look like a weather machine of sorts and you can activate it by punching it and the song will be played around the world. The good thing is that you don't have to worry about scammers and accidentally punching notes. You can also have it to play a song up to 5 minutes. I was thinking that they would be 20-25wls. You can buy it from the store on Growtopia for 50,000 gems. If you want to help me sponsor this item, please donate in my worlds, TIMEZONEZS and PASTTRADE. Thank you for your thought, support and consideration.

Voidster,
Signing out

Wrong sub forum pal :cool:
This is supposed to be in suggestions and ideas

Tre
02-16-2015, 03:38 AM

Voidster,
Signing out

~This is the wrong sub-forum for this..
~Get a friend or a known musical artist to do this for you.
~What are the mods role in this exactly?
~Unless you already have at least 2k world locks, i'm not going to donate.
~There are already items like this, like the boombox. I get your idea, but I just don't think it would work... :(

unconscious98
02-16-2015, 12:03 PM
thatd be quite hard to program and will be alot of work for our game developers

and hey, void
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy70Wse1x1mX8e-pLwFB6_6f5FlnyukUy1wnKqs-i4ZDi6oYGJArPzeQ :rolleyes: