PDA

View Full Version : Enough with ISIS please.

Mahmoud
02-17-2015, 01:14 AM
I will just do the biggest theory I ever made so grab your popcorn's and prepare to get mind blown or to see wild drama.
Note this thread full of few bad grammar and misspelled words.
Read the full thread please.

How do you know if ISIS is a terrorist group, they might be just actors doing all this for money.
People would kill for money and anything that includes paying count as a job!

ISIS might be a group that is hired by other countries to distract their people or to let them make theories about them so they don't care about what is happening in their country or what is their police/higher powers doing when no one knows because the media would focus on that more then anything.

You would say and how do you know, you don't know if that group is a terrorist, well let me say I'm from Egypt and we have been ruled last year by a group called "The brother hood or Al Akhwan" they are terrorist that had the power to make anything one of them was the President, so if he wanted to explode us all and kill us all he would have done it and without anyone doing a thing, but all what he did is act dump in the camera, he was so dump that we wanted him to leave and then our head of the army came and removed him and "Al Akhwan" had no problem and didn't talk, some people that supported them did and now our head of army got the power he is now the President, what if he paid Al Akhwan to rule us for few months and then he remove them so everyone could like him and be the President, that would make sense!

What if ISIS is just a bunch of actors that are hired to just act in the front of the cam for money.
It would make sense because how did the ISIS buy all those guns for their group and how did they get the money? how did they buy the clothe? It can't be someone rich, because no one would frame himself and his money just to make people fear his mask, someone is paying them to do this and it's maybe the same person who got those people to make them kill them, our President may not care about us, they maybe care about power and money or maybe they are just controlled by someone higher we don't know.

But I'm just making up a theory it might be true and might not, still your choice to believe me or not.

~Mahmoud. LE FROG :D

|ThyLuigi|
02-17-2015, 01:30 AM
I will just do the biggest theory I ever made so grab your popcorn's and prepare to get mind blown or to see wild drama.

How do you know if ISIS is a terrorist group, they might be just actors doing all this for money.

ISIS might be a group that is hired by other countries to distract their people or to let them make theories about them so they don't care about what is happening in their country or what is their police/higher powers doing when no one knows because the media would focus on that more then anything.

You would say and how do you know, you don't know if that group is a terrorist, well let me say I'm from Egypt and we have been ruled last year by a group called "The brother hood or Al Akhwan" they are terrorist that had the power to make anything one of them was the President, so if he wanted to explode us all and kill us all he would have done it and without anyone doing a thing, but all what he did is act dump in the camera, he was so dump that we wanted him to leave and then our head of the army came and removed him and "Al Akhwan" had no problem and didn't talk, some people that supported them did and now our head of army got the power he is now the President, what if he paid Al Akhwan to rule us for few months and then he remove them so everyone could like him and be the President, that would make sense!

What if ISIS is just a bunch of actors that are hired to just act in the front of the cam for money.
It would make sense because how did the ISIS buy all those guns for their group and how did they get the money? how did they buy the clothe? It can't be someone rich, because no one would frame himself and his money just to make people fear his mask, someone is paying them to do this and it's maybe the same person who got those people to make them kill them, our President may not care about us, they maybe care about power and money or maybe they are just controlled by someone higher we don't know.

But I'm just making up a theory it might be true and might not, still your choice to believe me or not.

As good as this theory is, I can see a few fatal flaws.

They could be
-Selling Ivory (money)
-Looting (money)
-There actually could be someone trying to control a large part of the economy by having ISIS take over the middle east (leader)

King902
02-17-2015, 01:31 AM
I'd prefer you not say they are actors .-. If you think the burning and executions of several people by ISIS is all just a scene, then you should see it yourself. This isn't a theory, more of a disrespect towards many.

Mahmoud
02-17-2015, 01:31 AM
As good as this theory is, I can see a few fatal flaws.

They could be
-Selling Ivory (money)
-Looting (money)
-There actually could be someone trying to control a large part of the economy by having ISIS take over the middle east (leader)

True, anyone would pay money to make other country go down, that mean they are getting paid by someone.

|ThyLuigi|
02-17-2015, 01:33 AM
True, anyone would pay money to make other country go down, that mean they are getting paid by someone.

Oh, oops, I forgot to add a detail about the middle-east, the reason someone might want to take that place to affect the economy is because a lot of oil comes from there

Mahmoud
02-17-2015, 01:34 AM
I'd prefer you not say they are actors .-. If you think the burning and executions of several people by ISIS is all just a scene, then you should see it yourself. This isn't a theory, more of a disrespect towards many.

People would kill for money.
Killing isn't a thing for them as long as they get money, if they are real terrorists they would actually do worse and not on cam, also who would do this for free, killing people and exploding stuff and wasting money on what? nothing, that actually seem vary vary dump and useless.

|ThyLuigi|
02-17-2015, 01:37 AM
Killing isn't a thing for them as long as they get money, if they are real terrorists they would actually do worse and not on cam, also who would do this for free, killing people and exploding stuff and wasting money on what? nothing, that actually seem vary vary dump and useless.

People have done horrible things to other people and groups of people for free.

King902
02-17-2015, 01:38 AM

Watch the news :rolleyes: ISIS used cameras to make others fear them, it is a plain message that almost anyone could see. If you saw someone being burned, the eyes just coming out of their skull, you would fear, i'm pretty sure a fellow forumer watched the video and shared their experience of how they could not sleep and someone else got into detail on what its' purpose was.

Als money? Why would they need money? Money from whom if so? They practically run through Syria and Iraq like nothing because people fear them. They don't need currency if they have the professions to do what they need to without help from others. An enemy to all.

Mahmoud
02-17-2015, 01:43 AM
Watch the news :rolleyes: ISIS used cameras to make others fear them, it is a plain message that almost anyone could see. If you saw someone being burned, the eyes just coming out of their skull, you would fear, i'm pretty sure a fellow forumer watched the video and shared their experience of how they could not sleep and someone else got into detail on what its' purpose was.

Als money? Why would they need money? Money from whom if so? They practically run through Syria and Iraq like nothing because people fear them. They don't need currency if they have the professions to do what they need to without help from others. An enemy to all.

Well your proved your point and won this argument I guess..
This thread is kinda useless now.

xZachCottonx
02-17-2015, 01:47 AM
I am ISIS. Teehehehehehehherrrrr

Magicalfishy
02-17-2015, 02:05 AM
There's a group that controls the world. And no, I'm not talking about the illuminati.

King902
02-17-2015, 03:09 AM
There's a group that controls the world. And no, I'm not talking about the illuminati.

Is the group the Sethmumus?

[Goldshard]
02-17-2015, 03:11 AM

I'm pretty sure they're terrorists. I mean the U.S has bombed a part of them before, so I'm pretty sure they're reAl

Megazork
02-17-2015, 03:21 AM
Wait acting counts as actually killing people now? Acting and killing the person than actually killing the person. What's the difference?

King902
02-17-2015, 03:25 AM
Wait acting counts as actually killing people now? Acting and killing the person than actually killing the person. What's the difference?

Well, i'm guessing in acting, the people killing the person have that face of your avatar, during an actual killing it's more like http://i.imgur.com/W0QgS4N.pngAnaki. :hug:

SBPRODUCTIONS
02-17-2015, 03:27 AM

Like the bad guys in iron man I think.

Megazork
02-17-2015, 03:30 AM
Well, i'm guessing in acting, the people killing the person have that face of your avatar, during an actual killing it's more like http://i.imgur.com/W0QgS4N.pngAnaki. :hug:

I'm going to kill you! And while I do it, I'm going to look like this

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34600000/Kawaii-girl-kawaii-anime-34624870-466-603.png

King902
02-17-2015, 03:52 AM
I'm going to kill you! And while I do it, I'm going to look like this

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34600000/Kawaii-girl-kawaii-anime-34624870-466-603.png

No i'm going to look like http://media2.giphy.com/media/8KrhxtEsrdhD2/giphy.gif(the one with the white on his head, possibly a turban)

Areodax
02-17-2015, 09:48 AM
GASAI YUNO DOES NOT APPROVE!!!

OH PLEASE. KEEP YOUR PSYCHO LADIES.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/271/2/a/giffany_did_nothing_wrong_by_katfuzzmunchkin-d80wr24.gif

Areodax
02-17-2015, 09:55 AM
Is that from Gravity Falls?

Yes. :rolleyes:

26FtW26
02-17-2015, 01:22 PM
and then there is me, sleeping when all teh important stuff and politics are going on.

Mahmoud
02-17-2015, 03:27 PM
What if my theory was right in another way, maybe they are not actors but they are terrorists that other country's can hire? What if we are just in a big game between country's, like chess! Maybe other country's play this game, killing with no wars? Destroying each other without war, maybe they are now using terrorists, spy's and many other stuff, What if we are just a small part in their game? Yeah if the Terrorists get killed they will get replaced, we still don't know if this is true or not, terrorists earn fear and money every time they get a deal, you would say terrorists don't kill for money, but why Assassins kill for money but without anyone seeing them, sometimes Serial Killers kill for money and sometimes they kill for vengeance. Terrorists can't call for vengeance because they would have done it a long time ago, they are using Islam in every mission they do, they are framing Islam and making deals and getting money at the same time, maybe they are not actors maybe they are real Terrorists that some people can hire to destroy other country.

What if we are just a part of their big game, we work for them so big company's could get money.

EyeBallz
02-17-2015, 03:29 PM
Judging by the way this guy says is may be actors,he may be part of ISIS.RUN EVERYBODY!

THIS IS A JOKE!

KillaFlameForumAccount
02-17-2015, 03:31 PM
ISIS= illoominaty CONFURMED.

http://youtu.be/M54pyCf7l1A

Seriously though, the media will do anything for a bit of hot breaking news.
But, maybe this is just all the illlooooominnnaaaatyyyy?!!

Solsagann
02-17-2015, 06:54 PM
Sort of like how 9/11 was set up by the U.S. Goverment, and there are things to back that theory up.

In this case, these are just theories with no proof whatsoever but I kind of understand your way of thinking.

Oh please not those lame conspiracy theories again..
I hope your theory is just a troll Sir Frog and that you don't actually trust what you just said. I mean, it just shows a huge lack of informations and you shouldn't make such big statement about something that you don't really know about except some infos you picked here and there.

Mahmoud
02-17-2015, 07:45 PM
Hush little boy, I bet you haven't even read any of those theories, they're logical and have things to back it up. I will copy and paste some things so you can understand.

Towers were built to withstand a Boeing jet(s). “I designed it for a 707 to hit it”, Leslie Robertson, WTC structural engineer. “Could probably sustain multiple impacts of jetliners”, “like a pencil puncturing screen netting” Frank De Martini, deceased Manager of WTC Construction & Project Management. “As far as a plane knocking a building over, that would not happen.” Charlie Thornton, Structural Engineer.

At least 7 of the 19 listed hijackers are still alive (BBC). No video footage of 19 hijackers or passengers boarding the 4 planes. Pilots of the 4 planes never squawked the hijacking code. ‘Alive hijackers’, ‘ACARS’, ‘Pilots for 9/11 Truth’.

Building 7 was a 47-story skyscraper and was part of the World Trade Center complex. Built in 1984, it would have been the tallest high-rise in 33 states in the United States. It collapsed at 5:20 pm on September 11, 2001 in 6.5 Seconds at free fall acceleration. It was not hit by an airplane and suffered minimal damage compared to other buildings much closer to the Twin Towers.

FBI confiscated 84/85 Videos from the Pentagon. ‘Moussaoui trial’ revealed these videos. Released Pentagon Security Camera (FOIA) does not show a 757 and is clearly Missing a frame. ‘Sheraton Hotel’, “Double tree’, ‘Citgo”.

Only weeks after 9/11, plans were in place to “take over” Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran.

This is more than enough proof to prove 9/11 was an inside job, they are just hiding the truth from you.

Every conspiracy theory might have something true in it, just because we don't see them do it or see what is really behind the scenes doesn't mean it's all true.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh please not those lame conspiracy theories again..
I hope your theory is just a troll Sir Frog and that you don't actually trust what you just said. I mean, it just shows a huge lack of informations and you shouldn't make such big statement about something that you don't really know about except some infos you picked here and there.

I'm not trolling this time, I'm kinda being serious about this more then the "Illuminati"

Solsagann
02-17-2015, 08:04 PM
Hush little boy, I bet you haven't even read any of those theories, they're logical and have things to back it up. I will copy and paste some things so you can understand.

I lol'd. The funny coincidence is that a friend of mine recently finished her thesis about the way informations are changed throughout different medias and countries and how these systems influe on local politics and behaviours (the exact name is full of complicated words, and I'm not sure of the translations). I will act as you didn't say "little boy" because this is funny enough to avoid noticing it considering what you said after. One thing you should understand if that there is a lot, not specifically about 9/11, of various conspiracy theories everywhere on the Internet, most of them belonging to the dark web where you shouln't hang out anyway. Some of them are about 9/11, the Shoah, Zone 51, etc. I have heard of these 9/11 stuff of course, I studied a lot about this event for my personal interest. The main thing you should understand before making any statement is that most of those informations are wrong, either because they were taken out of their context or simply wrongly shared and changed to serve any kind of conspiracionist fanboys. If you want to educate yourself (and this is just an advice, feel free to throw it away, because I'm an adult and I'm quite boring after all) in a smart way about any hot topic such as 9/11, you should learn both sides, the bad and the good ones, and even more important check the sources, really. You know, this is the Internet, I could post a thread on some illuminati wannabe forums (and there are a lot of them) about how USA are secretly ruled by an alliance of lizardmen hybrids and it would spread out and finally became an actual fact because people don't tend to verify the sources. I found all the facts you said on a "25 9/11 facts blabla" article on a bad Buzz Feed clone. Of course you have the right to trust the side you want, but please don't be a moron, I'm sure you aren't one,

Gurregris
02-17-2015, 08:18 PM

People with money control the world.

Money=Power.

Solsagann
02-17-2015, 08:45 PM
Many people find it hard to believe that 19 men, armed with just knives and box cutters, could casually walk through airport security, hijack four commercial planes and then within the space of 77 minutes destroy three of the most iconic symbols of America's power, in the face of the world's most powerful and technologically-advanced military superpower. [Source BBC] Is that reliable enough?

Sources? I'm pretty sure if something happened in the past, such as America invading the countries shortly after 9/11, we don't need to check if it's reliable because it happened in front of our own eyes.
Why did Bush decide to invade countries who had no part in 9/11?

Now before you start acting like I'm the bad one here maybe you should keep you mouth shut and not make snide comments such as 'Oh, not those lame conspiracy theories again!1111!11!'.

See ? That's exactly the kind of behaviour that annoys me. I never tried to make you the bad guy, but it seems like you don't even need my help. Yeah, of course, my opinion is different than yours (which I respect) so obviously I should keep my mouth shut instead of giving you advices to improve your arguments. I'm such a horrible person, right? It's not because an event is too complicated for you to understand all its actors and consequences that it should instantly become a world conspiracy. I explained calmly to you why you should vary your sources after verifying them. Geopolitic is quite a tough subject and it is way more complicated than just a bunch of countries fighting each others for the sake of expensive oil. I'm not going to enter the whole subject because it would take a lot of time for me to explain and I don't want to waste it if you're not ready to welcome a different opinion in the debate. I said that those conspiracies were lames in a humoristic way, while talking about Mahmoud one, because it made me smile. If you can't even take a joke you're going to have a bad time.

Solsagann
02-17-2015, 08:50 PM
Good, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

aka "I'm not mature enough and actually too blinded by my opinions to take a joke or to actually learn new stuff so I better act cool right?"

I'll let you spot the joke, it's easier this time.
Seriously, I hope you'll consider what I said, this is too much of a hot topic to argue without actual informations.

Mahmoud
02-17-2015, 09:22 PM
I just gave you actual information, how the heck did 19 guys get through airport security and hijack four commercial planes, and take down three of iconic symbols of America's power in a space of 77 minutes. Please just please, why did Bush decide soon after 9/11 happened to invade those countries?

/fp

aka "I'm not mature enough and actually too blinded by my opinions to take a joke or to actually learn new stuff so I better act cool right?"

I'll let you spot the joke, it's easier this time.
Seriously, I hope you'll consider what I said, this is too much of a hot topic to argue without actual informations.

Please, both of you enough drama. I don't want wake up find my thread in the drama sub forums, it's just a theory I made, yeah it have some facts hard to believe but it might be true or not, we won't know.

syrup
02-17-2015, 09:45 PM
ISIS will become WASWAS when 'murican shows them "freedom".

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/026/1/d/such_hero_very_murica_by_torri11-d73vvg6.png

Solsagann
02-17-2015, 09:50 PM
This deluded child can't see that I'm providing him REAL proof that 9/11 was set up although it doesn't prove everything, IT IS PROOF.

This deluded child? Is this serious? I'm 19 years old man, I'm studying at the university and seriously don't have to act like a random moron just because you aren't even able to admit that you have a huge lack of informations. The simple fact that you don't even consider any different opinion than yours show how arrogant you are. Yeah, of course, my opinions are PROOFS! Why? I don't know lol, but anyway they are. Congrats, you wont go anywhere with this kind of temperament.

And sorry Mahmoud, I wasn't there to start any drama, your theory made me smile in a good way, it kind of went out of hand even though I tried to calm it down.

I-Am-Legend
02-17-2015, 10:36 PM
This deluded child can't see that I'm providing him REAL proof that 9/11 was set up although it doesn't prove everything, IT IS PROOF.
How is it proof if it can't prove anything? Just wondering...

optimuswhat
02-18-2015, 12:16 AM
I wonder how all the families and friends of ISIS victims would feel if they saw that we treat ISIS like a joke.

Mahmoud
02-18-2015, 12:19 AM
I wonder how all the families and friends of ISIS victims would feel if they saw that we treat ISIS like a joke.

Why everyone feel like I'm treating them as a joke. It's just a theory I made, it might be true and might be fake.

Brys
02-18-2015, 12:23 AM
Please, if you watch the news they recruit children who feel left out in society, nothing about money. They get the money from looting, stealing. Stealing isn't very hard in numbers. ISIS will eventually die down like many terror groups.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2015, 01:25 AM
It proves that 9/11 could of been set up. I just gave you proof on how 9/11 COULD OF been set up, that's what you asked for.

I'm tired of arguing, peace out.

9/11 was set up, just like every other major event. Welcome to the twisted world.

syrup
02-18-2015, 01:32 AM
gagged gagged

|ThyLuigi|
02-18-2015, 02:29 AM

Ok, if you really want to convince anyone, tell us where you got your sources. If the sources are reliable, I may actually care about what you have to say.

Stained
02-18-2015, 02:38 AM
Angelicy is a conspiracy believer lmao. imbecilic conspiracy believers/theorists

Coatimundi
02-18-2015, 02:43 AM
i'm sure that all of the people executed were all just actors too, not to mention the thousands of people killed when ISIS "supposedly" took over all those towns. When all the refuges abandoned their homes was probably the best acted part, right? And all the money the US is putting into airstrikes, i'm sure all the 6,000 ISIS soldiers that were killed are all a lie. You know what? Maybe Al-Qaeda was fake too, i'm pretty sure the twin towers falling was just really good computer affects, and all those thousands killed on US soil in less than a day was all a joke too. #JeSuisCharlie is the funniest hashtag too. Haha good one America you got me :)

King902
02-18-2015, 02:56 AM
What if my theory was right in another way, maybe they are not actors but they are terrorists that other country's can hire? What if we are just in a big game between country's, like chess! Maybe other country's play this game, killing with no wars? Destroying each other without war, maybe they are now using terrorists, spy's and many other stuff, What if we are just a small part in their game? Yeah if the Terrorists get killed they will get replaced, we still don't know if this is true or not, terrorists earn fear and money every time they get a deal, you would say terrorists don't kill for money, but why Assassins kill for money but without anyone seeing them, sometimes Serial Killers kill for money and sometimes they kill for vengeance. Terrorists can't call for vengeance because they would have done it a long time ago, they are using Islam in every mission they do, they are framing Islam and making deals and getting money at the same time, maybe they are not actors maybe they are real Terrorists that some people can hire to destroy other country.

What if we are just a part of their big game, we work for them so big company's could get money.
Use common sense. They have killed countless people, FROM DIFFERENT CONTINENTS AND PLACES. There IS a war going on! They are NOT blaming Islam! We all know that! The U.S. is in a tough position due to what is going on in Iraq. Watch the news, do research! This isn't a game, people being killed is not a game. Do you know what happened on 9/11, if so, do you think that they were hired to crash a plane and kill several people? Your theory(ies)are plain stupidity in the real world.

Brombones
02-18-2015, 03:06 AM
Alright, enough of the privileged kids babbling on about something they really know nothing about. Also, theories have thousands of proven hypotheses to back them up, this isn't a theory this is just an uneducated guess. Terrorism is real, okay? You may not believe it with your simplistic lives(myself included for the simplistic lives part), but it's not a joke, it's not a trick, it's muslims who actually follow their book of faith. Read the koran if you don't believe me.

http://www.wvinter.net/~haught/Koran.html

The reason they get payed is because other people who believe in their "cause" pay for them to carry it on for the world to see. It's sickening.

Mahmoud
02-18-2015, 03:07 AM
When I say let this thread die I really mean it.

Trollrage
02-18-2015, 11:14 AM
Wow, so you're calling Muslims terroists? In the Q'uran it says that if you kill someone, you are not a Muslim. I know this because I am a Muslim.

So please, don't act like you know everything.

That's right.

I'm a muslim myself.
The ISIS tries to find 1 single spot in the Quran which contains killing and kill people then.

Joshcat
02-18-2015, 12:22 PM
Is the growtopia forums the right place to say this stuff?

Joshcat
02-18-2015, 12:33 PM
It's the RTsoft Tavern, read please.

Oops... Sorry...

Magicalfishy
02-18-2015, 02:21 PM
Wow, so you're calling Muslims terroists? In the Q'uran it says that if you kill someone, you are not a Muslim. I know this because I am a Muslim.

So please, don't act like you know everything.

- - - Updated - - -

I know, he's saying I'm not providing real proof on how 9/11 could of been set up. Key word - COULD

That is real proof because that actually happened and it's extremely suspicious.

""Cases in which lying IS permitted

One of the most interesting moral dilemmas for Islam are the cases in which lying is permitted

The Traditions tell us that there are three instances where deception can be used:

Humaid b. 'Abd al-Rahman b. 'Auf reported that his mother Umm Kulthum daughter of 'Uqba b. Abu Mu'ait, and she was one amongst the first emigrants who pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), as saying that she heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A liar is not one who tries to bring reconciliation amongst people and speaks good (in order to avert dispute), or he conveys good. Ibn Shihab said he did not hear that exemption was granted in anything what the people speak as lie but in three cases: in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a twisted form in order to bring reconciliation between them). (Sahih Muslim, Hadith number 6303-05; see also Sahih al-Bukhari 3.857)
More information is provided by William Muir's "Life of Mahomet", Volume I, footnote 88:

The common Moslem belief is that it is allowable to tell a falsehood on four occasions:
1st, to save one's life;
2nd, to effect a peace or reconciliation;
3rd, to persuade a woman;
4th, on the occasion of a journey or expedition.

To save one's life

The first is borne out by Mahomet's express sanction. Ammar ibn Yasir was sorely persecuted by the pagans of Mecca, and denied the faith for his deliverance. The Prophet approved of his conduct: - "If they do this again, then repeat the same recantation to them again." Katib al Wackidi; p. 227 ½. Another tradition preserved in the family of Yasir, is as follows: - "The idolators seized Ammar, and they let him not go until he had abused Mahomet and spoken well of their gods. He then repaired to the Prophet, who asked of him what had happened." - "Evil, oh Prophet of the Lord! I was not let go until I had abused thee, and spoken well of their gods." - "But how," replied Mahomet, "dost thou find thine own heart?" - "Secure and steadfast in the faith." - "Then," said Mahomet, "if they repeat the same, do thou too repeat the same." Ibid. Mahomet also said that Ammar's lie was better than Abu Jahl's truth.
To effect a peace or reconciliation

The second is directly sanctioned by the following tradition:- "That person is not a liar who makes peace between two people, and speaks good words to do away their quarrel, although they should be lies. Mishcat, vol ii. p.427.
To persuade a woman

As to the third, we have a melancholy instance that Mahomet did not think it wrong to make false promises to his wives, in the matter of Mary his Egyptian maid.
[This article provides more information on this incident.]

On the occasion of a journey or expedition

And regarding the fourth, it was his constant habit in projecting expeditions (excepting only that to Tabuk) to conceal his intentions, and to give out that he was about to proceed in another direction from the true one. Hishami, p. 392; Katib al Wackidi, p. 133 ½."

"
2:120: “Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you till you follow their religion. Say: "Verily, Islâmic Guidance is the only Guidance. And if you were to follow their desires after what you have received of Knowledge, then you would have against Allâh neither any protector nor helper.”"

5:51: “O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends, they are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allâh guides not those people who are the wrong*doers.”"

Quran, 9:29: “Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not Islam as the religion of truth among the people of the Scripture, until they pay the Jizyah [religious tax] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”. "

Magicalfishy
02-18-2015, 03:08 PM
Oh Magicalfishy, you hypocrite. You translate verses in the Q'uran, what if I told you, they aren't reliable?

Two can play at that game, except the Bible is in English and we have no problems with faulty translations. Here's a few examples of the Bible's cruelty.

Korah, Dathan, and Abiram, the first freethought/democracy martyrs, refused to follow Moses blindly, saying that everyone is holy and should be free to think for him or herself. God killed them and their families for daring to challenge Moses. 16:1-35

After God killed Korah, his family, and 250 innocent bystanders, the people complained saying, "ye have killed the people of the Lord." So God, who doesn't take kindly to criticism, sends a plague on the people. And "they that died in the plague were 14,700." 16:41-50

God shows us how to make new friends by saying : "The stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death." 18:7

"Neither must the children of Israel henceforth come nigh the tabernacle of the congregation, lest they bear sin, and die." 18:22

God sends "fiery serpents" to bite his chosen people, and many of them die. 21:6

Please, shut up. You are blinded by the stupid American media who brainwash you about Muslims and make them look bad.

You just made yourself look like a stupid hypocrite, stop being a predjudice.

You basically just grabbed a bunch of random stuff and stuffed it together, so I don't really know what to say given you didn't include the entire information.

Notice how those were all Israelites and not another nation, and those were things that happened when they disobeyed. I don't fully understand it, but if you actually read the context it's rather self-explanatory. But keep in mind the difference from the Old Testament and the New Testament, things have drastically changed now. They were His chosen people, so he had to make sure that their lineage did not get corrupted. Also keep in mind, death is what separates us from here and now. God has every right to do what He does, after all we are only human and cannot even come near to fully understanding Him. I am not being a hypocrite, I respect you as a person, but a religion where lying and murder are permitted is not something I can respect.

Killing Christians and Jews confirms you to get into heaven? How in the world does that make any sense. I feel horrible that muslims have no confirmation in going to heaven unless they do so... I also have a fully accurate Qur'an in my library that was written by a muslim that became a Christian many years later.

"So do not be weak AND DO NOT CALL FOR PEACE when you have the upper hand. And Allah is with you, and he will not leave from you [for] your work." - Qur'an 47:35

Please do read the context about Korah, Dathan and Abiram

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Korah’s Rebellion

16 Now Korah the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, with Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took action, 2 and they rose up before Moses, [a]together with some of the sons of Israel, two hundred and fifty leaders of the congregation, chosen in the assembly, men of renown. 3 They assembled together against Moses and Aaron, and said to them, “[c]You have gone far enough, for all the congregation are holy, every one of them, and the Lord is in their midst; so why do you exalt yourselves above the assembly of the Lord?”

4 When Moses heard this, he fell on his face; 5 and he spoke to Korah and all his company, saying, “Tomorrow morning the Lord will show who is His, and who is holy, and will bring him near to Himself; even the one whom He will choose, He will bring near to Himself. 6 Do this: take censers for yourselves, Korah and all [d]your company, 7 and put fire in them, and lay incense upon them in the presence of the Lord tomorrow; and the man whom the Lord chooses shall be the one who is holy. [e]You have gone far enough, you sons of Levi!”

8 Then Moses said to Korah, “Hear now, you sons of Levi, 9 is it [f]not enough for you that the God of Israel has separated you from the rest of the congregation of Israel, to bring you near to Himself, to do the service of the tabernacle of the Lord, and to stand before the congregation to minister to them; 10 and that He has brought you near, Korah, and all your brothers, sons of Levi, with you? And are you seeking for the priesthood also? 11 Therefore you and all your company are gathered together against the Lord; but as for Aaron, [g]who is he that you grumble against him?”

12 Then Moses sent [h]a summons to Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab; but they said, “We will not come up. 13 Is it [i]not enough that you have brought us up out of a land flowing with milk and honey to have us die in the wilderness, but you would also lord it over us? 14 Indeed, you have not brought us into a land flowing with milk and honey, nor have you given us an inheritance of fields and vineyards. Would you [j]put out the eyes of [k]these men? We will not come up!”

15 Then Moses became very angry and said to the Lord, “Do not regard their offering! I have not taken a single donkey from them, nor have I done harm to any of them.” 16 Moses said to Korah, “You and all your company be present before the Lord tomorrow, both you and they along with Aaron. 17 Each of you take his firepan and put incense on [l]it, and each of you bring his censer before the Lord, two hundred and fifty firepans; also you and Aaron shall each bring his firepan.” 18 So they each took his own censer and put fire on [m]it, and laid incense on [n]it; and they stood at the doorway of the tent of meeting, with Moses and Aaron. 19 Thus Korah assembled all the congregation against them at the doorway of the tent of meeting. And the glory of the Lord appeared to all the congregation.

20 Then the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying, 21 “Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them instantly.” 22 But they fell on their faces and said, “O God, God of the spirits of all flesh, when one man sins, will You be angry with the entire congregation?”

23 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 24 “Speak to the congregation, saying, ‘Get back from around the dwellings of Korah, Dathan and Abiram.’”

25 Then Moses arose and went to Dathan and Abiram, with the elders of Israel following him, 26 and he spoke to the congregation, saying, “Depart now from the tents of these wicked men, and touch nothing that belongs to them, or you will be swept away in all their sin.” 27 So they got back from around the dwellings of Korah, Dathan and Abiram; and Dathan and Abiram came out and stood at the doorway of their tents, along with their wives and their sons and their little ones. 28 Moses said, “By this you shall know that the Lord has sent me to do all these deeds; for this is not [o]my doing. 29 If these men die [p]the death of all men or [q]if they suffer the fate of all men, then the Lord has not sent me. 30 But if the Lord [r]brings about an entirely new thing and the ground opens its mouth and swallows them up with all that is theirs, and they descend alive into [s]Sheol, then you will understand that these men have spurned the Lord.”

31 As he finished speaking all these words, the ground that was under them split open; 32 and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, and their households, and all the men who belonged to Korah with their possessions. 33 So they and all that belonged to them went down alive to [t]Sheol; and the earth closed over them, and they perished from the midst of the assembly. 34 All Israel who were around them fled at their [u]outcry, for they said, “The earth may swallow us up!” 35 Fire also came forth from the Lord and consumed the two hundred and fifty men who were offering the incense.

36 [v]Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 37 “Say to Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, that he shall take up the censers out of the midst of the [w]blaze, for they are holy; and you scatter the [x]burning coals abroad. 38 As for the censers of these [y]men who have sinned at the cost of their lives, let them be made into hammered sheets for a plating of the altar, since they did present them before the Lord and they are holy; and they shall be for a sign to the sons of Israel.” 39 So Eleazar the priest took the bronze censers which the men who were burned had offered, and they hammered them out as a plating for the altar, 40 as a [z]reminder to the sons of Israel that no [aa]layman who is not of the [ab]descendants of Aaron should come near to burn incense before the Lord; so that he will not become like Korah and his company—just as the Lord had spoken to him [ac]through Moses.

Murmuring and Plague

41 But on the next day all the congregation of the sons of Israel grumbled against Moses and Aaron, saying, “You are the ones who have caused the death of the Lord’s people.” 42 It came about, however, when the congregation had assembled against Moses and Aaron, that they turned toward the tent of meeting, and behold, the cloud covered it and the glory of the Lord appeared. 43 Then Moses and Aaron came to the front of the tent of meeting, 44 and the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 45 “[ad]Get away from among this congregation, that I may consume them instantly.” Then they fell on their faces. 46 Moses said to Aaron, “Take your censer and put in it fire from the altar, and lay incense on it; then bring it quickly to the congregation and make atonement for them, for wrath has gone forth from the Lord, the plague has begun!” 47 Then Aaron took it as Moses had spoken, and ran into the midst of the assembly, for behold, the plague had begun among the people. So he put on the incense and made atonement for the people. 48 He took his stand between the dead and the living, so that the plague was checked. 49 But those who died by the plague were 14,700, besides those who died on account of Korah. 50 Then Aaron returned to Moses at the doorway of the tent of meeting, for the plague had been checked.

[b]" I am giving you the priesthood as a bestowed service, but the outsider who comes near shall be put to death.” This has NOTHING to do with friendship! Just read it!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

1So the LORD said to Aaron, “You and your sons and your father’s household with you shall bear the guilt in connection with the sanctuary, and you and your sons with you shall bear the guilt in connection with your priesthood. 2“But bring with you also your brothers, the tribe of Levi, the tribe of your father, that they may be joined with you and serve you, while you and your sons with you are before the tent of the testimony. 3“And they shall thus attend to your obligation and the obligation of all the tent, but they shall not come near to the furnishings of the sanctuary and the altar, or both they and you will die. 4“They shall be joined with you and attend to the obligations of the tent of meeting, for all the service of the tent; but an outsider may not come near you. 5“So you shall attend to the obligations of the sanctuary and the obligations of the altar, so that there will no longer be wrath on the sons of Israel. 6“Behold, I Myself have taken your fellow Levites from among the sons of Israel; they are a gift to you, dedicated to the LORD, to perform the service for the tent of meeting. 7“But you and your sons with you shall attend to your priesthood for everything concerning the altar and inside the veil, and you are to perform service. I am giving you the priesthood as a bestowed service, but the outsider who comes near shall be put to death.”

Just read the verses! It explains the reasons to everything.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2ffb252d668f9a05a760bd5e75dcebbc/tumblr_mi5c6oW0Hx1qiwmhmo1_500.gif
This is what I feel like when I'm debating. xD

You can trash talk Christianity ALL you want, but when it comes to the truth, please do your research on the subject of the matter. I'm done here because I have proven my point, if you wish to talk about this elsewhere I am more than happy to.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2015, 10:03 PM
Please shut your mouth, you know nothing about Islam. You are just a Christian trying to badmouth Islam because that's what the media tells you. I am a Muslim and I can tell you that Islam doesn't support murder.

A book written by a man who converted to Christianity? Do you not think this would be even the slightest bias? Please, do not ramble on and on about things such as religion when all your information is merely just loose translations and out of context.

You do not know anything about Islam, you are just trying to make it look like it's a religion of hate and murder.

YOU CAN TRASH TALK ISLAM ALL YOU WANT, BUT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE. I'M NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO THE LAST DETAIL BECAUSE IT WILL BE A WASTE OF MY TIME. YOU CLAIMING ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF HATE DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT IT'S NOT.

Maybe, YOU should read the verses, it will explain everything. Ignorant, stupid and idiotic American. YOU will have to learn how to speak Arabic to fully understand what the Q'uran says, like every other Muslim in the world.

Good day to you now.

He does know Arabic, and he lived in the muslim world for most for most of his life. Why would it be even the slightest bias if he wanted to share what the Qur'an says in the full truth to others? Like I said the Qur'an permits muslims to lie to others, I.E. lying to "keep peace." And second, I don't even believe in any religion, just the plain cold hard truth. If you are trying to tell me that Islam is a "religion of peace" then explain to me ISIS, terrorist attacks, and those who say they will kill any/all muslims who do not believe in the truth of the Qur'an such as the killing of Christians and Jews.

Cocomonkey
02-18-2015, 10:10 PM
If you are trying to tell me that Islam is a "religion of peace" then explain to me ISIS, terrorist attacks, and those who say they will kill any/all muslims who do not believe in the truth of the Qur'an such as the killing of Christians and Jews.

You are generalizing quite a tad bit. Not everyone who follows Islam is a terrorist or supports ISIS and such. I have friends that are muslim and they are quite against all this controversy.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2015, 10:14 PM
You are generalizing quite a tad bit. Not everyone who follows Islam is a terrorist or supports ISIS and such. I have friends that are muslim and they are quite against all this controversy.

I was going to edit the post and add that it depends on your beliefs really, but if you claim to be a true muslim then that is what they support. There are muslims out there that are kind and even some are my friends, but the true Islam is the evil that I am talking about. I don't judge people's beliefs, I just simply don't want people to get hurt or in any case go to hell. But then again it's completely up to what they believe, their choices will be their end result. I love the people for who they are and any muslim can be my friend, but I cannot respect the evil reality that was/is the original Islam.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2015, 10:27 PM
I facepalmed so hard at the end. Do you know what extremists are?

/fp

- - - Updated - - -

True Muslim? More like a extremist, it says in the Q'uran that if you kill someone, you are not a Muslim but a transgressor.

Didn't you say you were leaving?

extremist

[ ikˈstrēmist ]

NOUN

noun: extremist · plural noun: extremists

a person who holds extreme or fanatical political or religious views, especially one who resorts to or advocates extreme action:

So they take what the Qur'an says and act upon it. I don't know why you got defensive about it, I never said I hated you or muslims anyways. If you won't admit to what your holy Qur'an really says, then in my eyes you aren't a muslim and I don't understand why you would even call yourself a muslim.

I only replied to answer these questions, so if you have any further responses please find another way to contact me.

Coinman32
02-18-2015, 10:33 PM
Killing Christians and Jews confirms you to get into heaven? How in the world does that make any sense. I feel horrible that muslims have no confirmation in going to heaven unless they do so... I also have a fully accurate Qur'an in my library that was written by a muslim that became a Christian many years later.

Mind giving the source for this? lol none of the things you gave said "kill other ppl = heaven".

Magicalfishy
02-18-2015, 10:46 PM
Dude, you have to understand there is extreme things in all religions and extremists in every religion except maybe Buddhism, I haven't heard of one yet.

The reason why people go nitpicking at Islam is because of 9/11, they seem to ignore the fact that all religions also have extreme sides.

Please, try to understand because I am getting tired of explaining, Islam is not a religion of murder. In fact, it's the opposite. In the Q'uran it says if you kill someone, you are not a true Muslim. If someone had the time and cared enough, they could go nit pick in the Bible and you will see there are some extreme things in there.

Every religion has their extreme sides, unfortunately because of 9/11, Islam is the first religion that comes to mind. Try to understand, please.

I will respond just this once more so everyone can see this. I do not believe Islam was behind 9/11, I believe it was a planned act by the people who are behind every major event. I can guarantee you that there is nothing in the Bible that is extremism, and there is no entire way that you could pull something like that out of the Bible. The point of the Bible is to explain the simple rules to life, that God sent His Son to die for our sins so that we didn't have to go to hell, and about the end days. Thou shall not kill, love thy neighbor as yourself, and being an example of Christ to others is what we are supposed to do. Lastly know this, the mainstream Islam is what everyone accepts to be peaceful. They don't feed us garbage about Islam in the United States, you need to do your digging around. I know a lot about different religions specifically so that I can debate with others the one true Gospel.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2015, 10:54 PM
I didn't say you believed that 9/11 was by Muslim terroists, unfortunately the majority of people do, this is why when people think of extremists/ terroists, they often think of ISIS or Muslims. I also believe that 9/11 was set up.

I disagree, there is extreme things in every religion and you cannot deny it. Please could you stop trying to poke flaws in other religions and deny that your religion has none? The Bible has extreme sides and also has extremists as well as every other religion.

Don't go full retard, denying something like this makes you look like an ignorant fool which I'm sure you're not. :o

Ok, maybe you are.

Fire away, I just told you the entire meaning of the Bible and that's that. Believing that Christ died for your sins and repenting of them is the only way to get to heaven, there is simply no other way. I don't understand why you doubt what I've explained to you. I've studied the Bible almost my entire life and am completely willing to set you straight on the context. If you want to go talk to extremists, go back in time and talk to the ignorant Catholics who killed people for "Christ," even though they don't even believe most of the Bible, PLUS they add onto it.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2015, 11:04 PM
Maybe you should keep your mouth shut, all you do is make other religions look bad and make your religion look superior. There is extreme things and extremists in every religion and denying this makes you a stupid fool.

Please, shut up and leave. Nobody likes your ranting about why Islam is a religion of hate, because nobody likes a prejudice.

I'm gonna stop arguing with you now, you are too arrogant to understand. Carry on ranting for all I care, that will make no difference.

You will see on the Day of Judgement.

Like I said before, I do not believe in any religion. I asked you to fire away, and if you want to say that some things in the Bible are extremist I am more than obliged than to reply to you. And I do not wish for you to see on the day of judgement what is in store. :sweatdrop:

If you find anything extremist, I will answer it in public. Otherwise don't respond to this reply, or just shoot me a message.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2015, 11:09 PM
You know you don't have to lie, I know you're a Christian because of a couple of reasons.

1. The obvious one is because you clearly worship Christianity and believe it is free of hate and murder.

2. I am an alternate account and I used to be your friend, and I know you're a Christian.

3. Somebody who spent his life reading the Bible isn't a Christian? Surprising.

I'm going to stop replying now, good day/night.

There are soooo many definitions of Christianity these days, I just believe everything the Bible says. I believe in God, and what the Bible says... that's it. I most definitely KNOW that the Bible is clear on being kind and most definitely murder.
I don't understand why we aren't friends anymore? :confused:

Magicalfishy
02-18-2015, 11:14 PM
Believe everything the Bible says, believe in God and believe that Jesus is God's son, doesn't mean you're a Christian? Mind = Blown

I'm gonna be honest, I think you're a prejudice, and nothing you do can change that.

I'm a Christian if you view it that way, yes. But today's view on Christianity is much different, adding and taking. I'll keep your name concealed but I don't understand why we are no longer friends. :/

Mr.Hankey
02-18-2015, 11:15 PM
Believe everything the Bible says, believe in God and believe that Jesus is God's son, doesn't mean you're a Christian? Mind = Blown

I'm gonna be honest, I think you're a prejudice, and nothing you do can change that.
do ur thing bb
i enjoy watching your arguments

Magicalfishy
02-18-2015, 11:16 PM
do ur thing bb
i enjoy watching your arguments

**DEBATE

This, not argument. :sweatdrop:
Pretty sure we've come to a conclusion and are done.

Mr.Hankey
02-18-2015, 11:17 PM
**DEBATE

This, not argument. :sweatdrop:
No.
Argument:an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one.

Mr.Hankey
02-18-2015, 11:18 PM
Yeah we're done here, Mr. Hankey go online.
I'm at the world, meet me there man.

Magicalfishy
02-18-2015, 11:19 PM
No.
Argument:an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one.

I'm not angry at all, I don't hate or dislike anyone here. :/

Still, xFaze tell me why we aren't friends?

Happymeep
02-18-2015, 11:32 PM
Yes. :rolleyes:

Really? How is that gravity falls? What episodes? What season? Are there seasons? Tell me EVRYTHINGA

Magicalfishy
02-18-2015, 11:52 PM
I already explained I didn't mean it in the way I said it, I am extremely sorry for that. Just wondering why we aren't friends anymore. Nice debating with you anyways.

iPotato.
02-19-2015, 09:07 AM
FYI: ISIS are NOT real muslims.

Islam=Peace

TheWestonGuy
02-19-2015, 04:51 PM

You grabbed my thoughts!