PDA

View Full Version : Taking a little brake

RAPTOR784
05-28-2013, 01:28 AM
Taking a brake for a while I need to focus on school and hang with family more this game takes to much time out of my real life it's just so addicting so see you all in a week or so bye! I may be on the forums here and there though just not the game.

NinjaPRO
05-28-2013, 01:30 AM
Come back soon Rap! It will be lonely here without you. But I get it, school work is way more important than the game. Good luck with everything!

RAPTOR784
05-28-2013, 01:33 AM
Come back soon Rap! It will be lonely here without you. But I get it, school work is way more important than the game. Good luck with everything!

Yea I might be back after school gets out I need to pass for the year I'm failing pre ap ELA most likely because I don't do homework when ever I get home I go straight for my iPad!

apple
05-28-2013, 02:19 AM
Taking a brake for a while I need to focus on school and hang with family more this game takes to much time out of my real life it's just so addicting so see you all in a week or so bye! I may be on the forums here and there though just not the game.

Same here Raptor! I'll be "quitting" for a month, but im still on forums! xD See Ya'll around! :o

Knightmare
05-28-2013, 02:38 AM
oh, ok

Gl on your studys :P

RedwoodGirl
05-29-2013, 01:22 PM
TTYL Bro:D:D:D